You will be maintaining and enriching Signzy’s relationships with its clientele. You will be responsible for maintaining long term relationships with customers. And be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
What You will do :
Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients
Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
Makes sure clients receive requested Signzy products and services in a timely fashion
Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with Signzy products and services
Communicates client needs and demands to senior management
Keep records of client transactions and forecasts and tracks client account metrics
Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
Coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure consistent service to multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
Scope and impact :
Product and service consultant for clients
Working with multiple Business Units
Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Ability to work well with a team
A customer-oriented attitude that drives results & achieves high levels of customer satisfaction
Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution ability.
Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders
2-3 years of experience in a client-facing or an Account Management role
Knowledge of the BFSI industry is an add on
- Create and maintain relationships with Optmyzr customers.
- Be a consultant to existing customers and help them understand how Optmyzr can help them improve the performance of their digital marketing campaigns and increase efficiency within their teams.
- Help on-board trial customers and help them decide if Optmyzr is the right solution for them
- Create content for customer education, communication and marketing
- Be a champion for our customers and interface with the engineering team to build new features
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Smart and scrappy. Able to figure things out on your own
- Candidate must be located in Hyderabad or should be ready to relocate.
- Work with customers in 50+ countries
- Gain experience in the digital marketing space and learn from experts
- Great work environment. Everyone contributes to decisions, and there is no hierarchy.
- Awesome team. Work with intelligent and smart people, and be part of a team that cares.
Optmyzr is an award-winning, industry-leading platform for PPC automation and tools. It is used by advanced PPC teams at leading agencies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Optmyzr is recognized as one of the fastest-growing US companies and is listed on Inc 5000. Optmyzr has also been awarded the Best PPC Software at the US Search Awards multiple times including in 2020.
We are a small, closely knit team of people who’ve worked at Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Oracle. We work on algorithms to make online advertising more effective for advertisers. We work with large data sets, and process it all in real time.
Our team is split between California, Chile, India, and Denmark. This opening is for our office in Hyderabad, India.
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will wear multiple hats of managing key our Enterprise/Named customers as well as mentoring a team of customer success associates who will be given responsibility to independently manage low to medium size accounts under your guidance. The growth of your individual clients and team clients will solely be your responsibility. You will be responsible to work very closely with the customer teams. Your responsibilities will include driving adoption and renewals of the Freight Tiger platform, expansion of the account, upselling/cross selling and advocacy across your portfolio. You will be the liaison between the customer and the Freight Tiger ecosystem, streamlining partnership with product management, engineering and professional services.
This role is varied and fast-paced – always adapting to the landscape within the Logistics industry, as well as the business needs.
In this position you will..
- Get a chance to work with a super talented team and get to learn how to grow the business 100X over the coming years
- Champion the Freight Tiger Platform across your customer base to grow the account and help achieve its full potential
- Build and establish exceptional relations with top manufacturing multi-billion dollar brands
- Help streamline & improve logistics needs across various industry verticals
- Brainstorm with Product & Tech to continuously improve the product offerings
- As freight tiger diversifies its product portfolio, you shall be responsible for cross-selling and upselling enhanced products / features to the clients
- Repeatedly strive to deliver value to the client. Maintain a regular cadence of analytical reviews with the client to identify metrics critical for clients.
- Ensure expectations are being met and the client is seeing ROI on their investment.
- Analyse all Customer health metrics (NPS, logons, etc) to use data to identify any potential at risk customers.
- Ensure optimal financial health of the account.
What you Bring
- MBA/Equivalent Degree along with 3 years of experience or Graduate with 4+ years of experience. Relevant experience in customer service management/customer success would be preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Driven Personality with a results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Possess exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Ability to manage and mentor a team of juniors.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical.
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter.
- Build strong relationships with the team members to share learning.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in Customer Support would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Client Management
- Customer Support
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Abmiro Solutions is currently seeking a friendly and highly skilled Customer Success Executive to provide enterprise-level support to our vast international customer base. He/She must be able to provide support via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as needed.
Excellence in customer service skills is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is willing to take ownership of customer issues, complaints and queries reported and see those problems through to resolution.
If you love to explore CRM platforms and wish to have regular interaction and dialog with our customers across the globe, we are looking for you!
We are having our best year yet here in 2020 and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Position: Customer Success Executive
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Work timing: UK shift - 3:30 pm IST to 1:30 am IST
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage inbound calls, chats, ticketing system and emails.
- Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
- Guide Customers with technical or non-technical problems
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Good written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Act as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors.
- Proactively work on building process improvements to enhance customer experience.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- BE degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, BCA, BCS or similar
- Work experience in technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer is a plus
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent client-facing/customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus and follow-through to the resolution of issues
- Ability to diffuse tension and work the issue at hand
- Basic knowledge of MySQL, Shell Scripts, etc is a plus
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls, Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods.
- Meet customer service team call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- 6 Months to 1 Year of Past experience in customer success roles in international BPOs.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong phone handling skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prioritise and Manage time effectively.
- Academics - Minimum Graduate
- Age - 20 to 25 years
UniAcco is an initiative by Adventum Offshore. UniAcco is a global student accommodation platform for students actively looking to study and stay in the UK. We are a cross-border platform and one-stop solution where students can compare, consult, and choose their accommodation from several verified properties, simply and securely. By providing concierge services to premium customers to ensure them the best hassle-free experience abroad.
- Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager
- Work from office: the role will be based in Bark’s offices in Bangalore
- The package will be a good base salary with excellent commission on top
- He/she will be responsible for the following aspects of customer success, including:
- Front-line B2B support for inbound calls & mails (ratio 80:20))
- Successful onboarding of professionals to buy their first pack, soft sales for elite/up-gradation
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Well versed in English and Telugu (oral and written communication)
- Experience in sales or customer support domain will be appreciated
- Fresh graduate or less than 2 years of experience
- A go-getter attitude to get things done efficiently and resolve user queries in a single contact
- Excellent communication style and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of any CRM tools/customer success platforms and how they work (Zendesk is preferred)
- Comfortable to work for 40 hours/ week on a roster basis
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Click here - https://vantagecircle.kekahire.com/jobdetails/11656
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about Client Success and Customer Experience?
If so, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are looking for a Client Success Specialist, who will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our US clients. You will be the point of contact for client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, ensure deadlines for the client are met. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Support and Product Development departments) to improve the entire Customer Experience.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Develop a complete understanding of the client’s needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Resolve client issues and complaints and anticipate account changes and improvements.
- Manage communications between key clients and internal teams across Geographies
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Establish and oversee budgets with the client and company.
- Prepare reports on account status and distribute them within or outside of the team
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within assigned groups of Clients
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Relevant work experience of 4 to 5 years in Enterprise Sales, Key Account, Customer Success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior working experience in US shifts and US clients will be an added advantage.
- Expertise in conducting periodic health checks with existing Clients through meetings and analyzing dashboards.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple Client Success projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Problem-solving, Analytical skills with logical thinking, Goal-oriented, organized team player, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills along with networking and negotiation skills.
- Able to analyze data and team statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot, Pardot, or similar).
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to follow through on client contracts.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and being an advocate for the Client.