About Wandertrails Services Pvt Ltd
Wandertrails (http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com) is online experiential travel platform enabling discovery and booking of experiences indigenous to a particular location - be it through experiential stays, local tours & activities or handcrafted holiday trails. Wandertrails operates by handpicking the most amazing activities and experiential stays for you with a strong emphasis on integrity and depth of listings. Authenticity of experience is ensured through an on-ground audit and professional creative shoot.
We are a funded company with an amazing set of hyper charged people working towards making Wandertrails the best in class for the experiential travel market. The founding team comprises of IIM alums, Ex-Bain & A.T. Kearney Consultants, WEF recognized Global shaper, who cumulatively hold multiple titles including Asia’s most talented CMO’s, India’s best brand manager etc.
We are building out a rock star team to turbo charge our growth while in parallel continuing to build on our core ethos of superlative customer experience. If you are looking for an outstanding learning opportunity, frenetic paced growth, a culture of camaraderie and are passionate about solving customer pain points in the one of the hottest internet segments around the world right now, then we should talk!
[W]: http://www.wandertrails.com" target="_blank">www.wandertrails.com
[F]: https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/wandertrails/
[I]: https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/wandertrailsofficial/
In the Media: https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media" target="_blank">https://www.wandertrails.com/press-and-media
SiteRecon is helping enterprise customers in the US scale their sales teams by automating a key part of the process. We are working with property maintenance contractors and automating property mapping and site visits through our platform, giving back time, speeding up their sales process, and increasing profitability. We are building the next generation property intelligence platform on our mission to revolutionize how businesses make decisions in North America.
Our forte lies in using GIS technology to create highly intelligent map data for any piece of land or property required by our customers. We have improved the time taken for a key process from days to hours; now, we are building a team to complete the process within minutes using deep learning.
Click on the links to know more about us & our team:
About Us: https://order.siterecon.ai/about-us
About Team: https://order.siterecon.ai/team
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate who will work within a CS team to play a contributing and important role in building a culture of constant improvement in the world of agility, challenge the customer status quo, and find a way to inject speed into processes to ensure customer value realization with Siterecon, while fostering exception long-term relationship at the customer level.
The role will work together with Sales and Solution Engineering teams to engage with customers, starting pre-sales , focus on risk assessment, develop risk mitigation strategies and bring best practices to the customer to set them up for success.
- Play a contributing role in the takeover of the customer account after the deal is closed to become the touchpoint of all future support
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Customer Onboarding sessions to get the team signed up and started with ordering properties within the first week of deal closing
- Continuous training of customers for newly released products and features
- Keep a steady and increasing weekly order quantity by the customers
- Ensure that customers are not inactive for long periods of time
- Gather feedback on product, data, and service
- Conduct case studies and sessions and get quotes, referrals, and appreciations
- Provide necessary customer connections related to trials and demo to expedite the conversion
- Proactive custom requests handling to avoid post-delivery feedbacks
- Influence the mindset of customers by challenging the status quo and constantly deliver innovation to grow our customer’s business
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, marketing, product marketing, support, etc.) to ensure customer's issues/solutions are addressed.
- Provide actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, analyse and report customer & Industry trends to facilitate business alignment to ever evolving business environment
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- Knowledge of industry recognized best practices for Customer Success
Preferred Qualification & Skills:
- Candidates should have 1 year or at the least, close to a year of experience with clients in North America (US & Canada), UK, or Europe.
- Experience and/or understanding of Customer Success teams is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - needs to be very comfortable and fluid with English.
- Innovative problem solver and a digital champion, who can advise the customer on new solutions based on customer roadmap and long-term strategic goals.
- Experience applying information technology solutions to complex business challenges.
- Collaborate with other teams across the Siterecon organizational system (e.g. Professional Sales,Operations team,Technical Support, Product development & engineering, etc.) to champion your clients’ needs & success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience through work experience
- Startup / scale-up experience at a similar 'stage' organisation (Preferred).
- A confident communicator with an executive presence, able to clearly explain the program to non-technical and technical audiences.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Planning, Decision Making, Staffing, Process Improvement
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Should ensure a high level of quality in process deliverables
- Self-driven, proactive, hardworking, team-player with a good sense of humour
- Should be open to work in any shift timing
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- Medical insurance
- Employee's Provident Fund
- Equity awards
- CSM Incentives
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, implement and maintain customer support processes
- Work with multiple teams like growth, operations, and engineering to solve customer complaints
- Evaluate team performance and coach the team
- Ensure targets set for Customer Satisfaction scores are achieved across channels
- Ensure the customer support tool stack is always updated
- Attend customer support escalations personally
- Create and share custom reports pertaining to customer support
- Minimum 10 years of experience with at least 2 years leading a customer support team
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Hindi is a must
- Previous experience working in chats, calls, and emails process
- Working knowledge of customer support software. Knowledge of Freshworks suite is an advantage
- Excellent data analysis skills with mastery of MS Excel. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, especially during sale days
- Bachelors degree or higher from a reputed institute. B.Tech will be an advantage
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are enabling the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customers' needs.
- Data entry in various platforms.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Good command of the English language is a must.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- A monthly payout of INR 20-25k depending on experience.
- Chance to get promoted to Senior Customer Service Rep within 3 months( salary+150%)
- Mentorship sessions by our experts and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Be part of a promising fashion tech start-up and convert your creative vision to reality.
- Liaising with other department heads to ensure all other teams contribute equally to providing customers a seamless experience across touchpoints.
- Ensuring that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels and touchpoints in the customer journey
- Collecting feedback from customer facing teams to derive meaningful insights for improvements and guiding teams to ensure a customer-centric attitude while acquiring new customers or dealing with existing customers
- Guiding the marketing and branding teams to align with the larger customer experience strategy
- Building and managing a team of customer experience specialists with expertise in customer delight
- Encouraging problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation amongst the team
- Leveraging existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/ channels
- Improving NPS and Brand Loyalty of customers by conducting regular audits
- Helping in transforming the operations/ process for better customer satisfaction experience
What you need to have:
- Exposure to and Experience of working with CRM tools is a must
- Very good communication skills
- Good experience in customer support
- Experience on call and Email support is required but not mandatory
Warm Greetings From Zealous Services!!!
We have Immediate requirements for Freshers in BPO Semi Voice Process @ Chennai.
Reference Name : Irfan - HR
Note: Interested candidates can "Walk-in" to the below mentioned address directly and mention your reference as "Irfan - HR" on top of your resume.
Walk-In Date: Monday To Friday
Walk-In Time: 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM only
Role: Customer Support Executive
Process: US International Non voice (Semi Voice)
Qualification: Any graduation (Arts & Science, Engineering) / Diploma / ITI / Distance Education / Dropouts ( 2017 - 2021 passed outs only)
Age Limit: 18-27 Years.
Working days: 5 Days Working, Saturday and Sunday Fixed Week Off
Please Carry below documents (mandatory):
# Updated Resume Copy.
# Carry an Aadhar Xerox with you.
# Original Educational Mark lists for Verification.
No.17/7, 'B' Block Ground Floor NRCS Towers,
Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam.
Chennai - 600034
Landmark: Near Hotel Palm Grove, Opp to Domino's.
- Understanding business requirements and processes from our customers for creating digital applications on our internal no-code tool
- Converting business processes into technology solutions, designing application flow, database design, and connections.
- Create SQL queries for report generation on the platform.
- Build visualizations and dashboards based on business KPIs.
- Create training documents and videos for our users. Support users in the digital requirements.
- Analyze and suggest product and process improvements
- Take and track all customer queries and assist them in using the platform
- Interface with the product team on feature requirements and improvements
- At least 2+ years of experience in SQL and implementation of any enterprise platform such as an ERPs etc.
- Ability to grasp business processes and create business processes for digitization of operations.
- Tech, MCA, BCA, or graduation in any technical field.
- Good to have working experience in working on no-code digital solutions or ERPs
- Aptitude test
- Technical Interview
- Culture Interview
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.
StyleCracker is India’s largest personal styling platform. By seamlessly combining data science with human expertise, the Company has reinvented the way Indian’s consume fashion and has democratized personal styling at incredible scale.
Our Core Value Proposition
- Convenient - the boxes are delivered to your doorstep, saving you time and effort.
- Personalised- your box is curated by your own personal stylist based on your preferences.
- Value For Money- we are able to offer our customers considerable value, well over the amount they pay for the box.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Outgoing sales calls (not cold calls) to customers and assisting them with their purchase process and guiding them about how StyleCracker works with our various offerings.
- Tracking daily and monthly reports of the calls and conversions made.
- Training new joinees with pitching and other guidance.
- Visiting StyleCracker events and do on ground sales.
Communications, Telecommunication, Inside Sales
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills. Proficient in English
- Good Convincing Power
- Event Handling.
- Target Oriented
- Budget: 20 ,000 - 25,000 + incentives
- Job Type: Full-time