our different verticals.
● Overall responsibility of monthly/quarterly/annual revenue from set of Strategic
● Define and Execute strategy for retention and cross sell for every account
● Understand client known and unknown needs and partner with Delivery and
product team to address client needs
● As a trusted advisor drive adoption of existing use cases and evangelize new
use cases among Clients
● Engage with CMO, Head Digital marketing, Head Digital, Head Analytics, Head
–Innovation and other C level executives.
● Provide Client and market level insights for product innovation
● Lead presales for the region & given set of accounts
● Work closely with Clients towards Customer Advocacy for evangelizing Case
Study & PRs
● 5-7 years of experience, with strong demonstrated prior experience of helping
clients achieve success using enterprise solutions preferably digital marketing
● Proven track record of upselling/cross selling
● Experience in working with and influencing customers at multiple levels up to
● Must have excellent communication skills.
● Willingness to travel, if required on short notice.
● BFSI experience is a plus
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills.This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
- Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- Ensures all customers are successfully using the product or service they’ve purchased from the company.
- Is often the first port of call for customers and is available to answer any inbound questions.
- Give customer the onboarding, gather feedback and notifying them about the new features
- Driving higher NPS
1 year of experience in Customer Success
SafetyConnect is looking for a high energy and dynamic CSM to join our growing team and build a relationship of trust with customers to ensure high level of engagement and retention. This role involves a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn.
CSM should also be able to provide insights on clients operations, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
This position requires tight collaboration with the clients and the sales team,
Here at SafetyConnect we value teamwork and feel that it is very important for all members to work as a team.
Develop and maintain client portfolios.
Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
Increase expansion revenue, minimise churn and improve NPS.
Improve onboarding processes.
Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
Mediate between clients and the organization.
Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
Provide the product team with inputs on product enhancements.
Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
Self-motivated with diligent work ethic, a business acumen, enthusiastic and passionate, ability to understand client needs.
Drive and energy to manage multiple customers.
Proactive and efficient time-management.
3+ years of experience as a CSM in SaaS/B2B.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- As the first person in the customer success team, you'll be expected to setup repeatable processes and helping us scale the function as we grow
- Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis with great empathy.
- Deliver a 11* customer experience on all touchpoints.
- Manage a time agnostic team aligning with USA timezones.
- Clear decision making in ambiguous situations and enabling a similar culture within the team.
- Partner with product team to enable ground level learnings and ensuring that customer interests are met.
- 4+ years working in Customer Success or an Account management role; this is a senior-level role.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight.
- You nurture customer relationships and don't view them as transactional emails/calls.
- We are location agnostic, We have a small garden office Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
- You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
We are adding HubSpot Onbaording Specialists to our team of HubSpot experts. Niswey is growing fast in the HubSpot ecosystem and requires people who are passionate about onboarding customers to SaaS products.
- Get trained on HubSpot across all the Hubs. Focus on hands-on learning and solving challenges within HubSpot. You will be fully supported with our inhouse HubSpot curriculum as well other training available for the platform.
- Run the onboarding program for new clients as per the schedule decided upon
- Support the clients with their queries and quick resolution of issues raised
- Track all the communication and tasks using Hubspot
- Deliver a great onboarding experience to the client's team, which will be measured through reviews and NPS
- Spot opportunities to cross sell and upsell
- Run onboarding projects profitably
- Train new members on the team
- 2-5 years of experience in onboarding complex SaaS products
- At least 1 year experience of working on HubSpot
- Strong people skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Deep listening skills and patience
- Ability to solve problems by taking support of the right experts on the team
- Great at cross-functional team skills
- Project management experience is a plus
We are looking for Customer Success Specialist (B.Tech graduates) to assist our customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient and friendly manner. Should be instrumental in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues.
Required Candidate profile
Interact with customers by email, live chat, or calls
Experience/ Knowledge in HTML/CSS, App integrations, Using API keys, Work flows / automations, Browser extensions
- Onboard and assist customers as needed with product demonstration, setup, and navigating software.
- Establish frequent touchpoints with the customer to improve customer experience.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
- Experience workinSeek to promote the value of the product and upsell services and products with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for customers and other members of the department.
- Schedule EBR meetings and establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client to work toward.
- Minimize customer churn.
- You get an opportunity to permanently work from home and thus get more time to spend with your family and be safe in this pandemic
- Five days with flexible working hours
- Free Udemy business account to upskill your professional and technical skills
- Opportunity to work with your professional family and not only with the machines
- Employee friendly policies and processes
- No micro management
- Energetic work environment
- Great people support
- Health Insurance
- Leaders support to implement innovative ideas
- Good Pay master
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager, you will wear multiple hats of managing key our Enterprise/Named customers as well as mentoring a team of customer success associates who will be given responsibility to independently manage low to medium size accounts under your guidance. The growth of your individual clients and team clients will solely be your responsibility. You will be responsible to work very closely with the customer teams. Your responsibilities will include driving adoption and renewals of the Freight Tiger platform, expansion of the account, upselling/cross selling and advocacy across your portfolio. You will be the liaison between the customer and the Freight Tiger ecosystem, streamlining partnership with product management, engineering and professional services.
This role is varied and fast-paced – always adapting to the landscape within the Logistics industry, as well as the business needs.
In this position you will..
- Get a chance to work with a super talented team and get to learn how to grow the business 100X over the coming years
- Champion the Freight Tiger Platform across your customer base to grow the account and help achieve its full potential
- Build and establish exceptional relations with top manufacturing multi-billion dollar brands
- Help streamline & improve logistics needs across various industry verticals
- Brainstorm with Product & Tech to continuously improve the product offerings
- As freight tiger diversifies its product portfolio, you shall be responsible for cross-selling and upselling enhanced products / features to the clients
- Repeatedly strive to deliver value to the client. Maintain a regular cadence of analytical reviews with the client to identify metrics critical for clients.
- Ensure expectations are being met and the client is seeing ROI on their investment.
- Analyse all Customer health metrics (NPS, logons, etc) to use data to identify any potential at risk customers.
- Ensure optimal financial health of the account.
What you Bring
- MBA/Equivalent Degree along with 3 years of experience or Graduate with 4+ years of experience. Relevant experience in customer service management/customer success would be preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Driven Personality with a results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Possess exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Ability to manage and mentor a team of juniors.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical.
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter.
- Build strong relationships with the team members to share learning.
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls, Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods.
- Meet customer service team call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- 6 Months to 1 Year of Past experience in customer success roles in international BPOs.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong phone handling skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prioritise and Manage time effectively.
- Academics - Minimum Graduate
- Age - 20 to 25 years
UniAcco is an initiative by Adventum Offshore. UniAcco is a global student accommodation platform for students actively looking to study and stay in the UK. We are a cross-border platform and one-stop solution where students can compare, consult, and choose their accommodation from several verified properties, simply and securely. By providing concierge services to premium customers to ensure them the best hassle-free experience abroad.
Education and relevant experience :
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
2. 1 to 2 years of experience in customer success role
3. Experience of working in Publishing / EdTech industry preferred
Skills: (must have)
● Excellent spoken and written English skills
● Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills
● Excellent organization and presentation skills
● Excellent telephone etiquette and willingness to engage with customers and users in person, by phone or digitally
● Good documentation and analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
● Knowledge of Microsoft office suite and Google suite
Additional Skills: (nice to have)
● Experience using Customer Success tools or Platforms
● Proficiency in regional Indian languages or foreign languages (e.g., Spanish, French, Mandarin or Japanese)
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES -
Key accountability of CSA will be to develop and implement Customer Success Strategy for product adoption and user engagement.
A brief description:
● Build customer trust by gaining product and industry knowledge and understanding their requirements
● Develop and Implement Customer Success Strategy by:
✓ Segmenting and understanding User behaviours, needs and product interactions
✓ Listing all potential ways our product offerings can help customers/users succeed
✓ Defining and achieving overall objectives and KPIs for customer success
✓ Creating surveys, review requests, and contact forms for feedback
✓ Determining how do we reach out to customers/users depending on their preferred methods of communication
● Drive product adoption and usage through the customer/user lifecycle.
● Perform regular customer health check by recording changes in product usage and help improve product adoption, identify gaps in User Engagement and create relevant material or training programs
● Represent voice of the customer and provide feedback to sales, support and product teams
● Identify opportunities for customers to act as advocates (e.g., testimonials, case studies)
This role will focus mostly on customer service and loan review to start. Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling and willing to hustle to help get the business off the ground.
- Customer Service - Delivering efficient and friendly responses to customer across different channels (main responsibility)
- Credit Risk - Evaluate loan applications for new borrowers applying for Branch loans, find and prevent fraud (main responsibility)
- Servicing & Collections - Proactively reaching out to borrowers who have missed payments
- Product - Escalating customer feedback and IT bugs to help improve our product
- Finance - Manage refunds, repayments, and other payment processes
- General - various administrative projects as needed
- 1-2 years of previous job experience in customer service
- Passionate about our mission and our customers
- Highly entrepreneurial, proactive, and willing to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Driven by data and highly analytical, good understanding of excel preferred
- Good typing speed (ideally above 45 wpm)
- Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling e.g. willing to work on weekends and occasionally holidays
- You are required to take an online typing speed test through the link below
- Go to http://www.typingtest.com/ to complete a type speed test.
- On the left, select English, 1 minute, and Aesop's Fables.
- Click the green "Start Test" button.
- Please upload a screen shot of your typing test results as part of your cover letter.
Apply here: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/branchco/view/P_AAAAAAFAAGKIzCHGAVHhy1