- As the first person in the customer success team, you'll be expected to setup repeatable processes and helping us scale the function as we grow
- Customer obsession & talking to customers on a regular basis with great empathy.
- Deliver a 11* customer experience on all touchpoints.
- Manage a time agnostic team aligning with USA timezones.
- Clear decision making in ambiguous situations and enabling a similar culture within the team.
- Partner with product team to enable ground level learnings and ensuring that customer interests are met.
- 4+ years working in Customer Success or an Account management role; this is a senior-level role.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- You are a self-starter that anticipates requests and doesn’t need a lot of oversight.
- You nurture customer relationships and don't view them as transactional emails/calls.
- We are location agnostic, We have a small garden office Jayanagar, Bangalore (home to some of the best dosas in India) to jam together on anything that requires space.
- You are somebody who shares the same ethos.
- Create and maintain relationships with Optmyzr customers.
- Be a consultant to existing customers and help them understand how Optmyzr can help them improve the performance of their digital marketing campaigns and increase efficiency within their teams.
- Help on-board trial customers and help them decide if Optmyzr is the right solution for them
- Create content for customer education, communication and marketing
- Be a champion for our customers and interface with the engineering team to build new features
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Smart and scrappy. Able to figure things out on your own
- Candidate must be located in Hyderabad or should be ready to relocate.
- Work with customers in 50+ countries
- Gain experience in the digital marketing space and learn from experts
- Great work environment. Everyone contributes to decisions, and there is no hierarchy.
- Awesome team. Work with intelligent and smart people, and be part of a team that cares.
Optmyzr is an award-winning, industry-leading platform for PPC automation and tools. It is used by advanced PPC teams at leading agencies and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Optmyzr is recognized as one of the fastest-growing US companies and is listed on Inc 5000. Optmyzr has also been awarded the Best PPC Software at the US Search Awards multiple times including in 2020.
We are a small, closely knit team of people who’ve worked at Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Oracle. We work on algorithms to make online advertising more effective for advertisers. We work with large data sets, and process it all in real time.
Our team is split between California, Chile, India, and Denmark. This opening is for our office in Hyderabad, India.
GaragePlug, a SaaS Startup based out of Banglore, is an After-Sales Automotive Workshop Management Platform founded in 2017 by Automobile Industry experts. GaragePlug is presently trusted by hundreds of brands across 25+ countries and continues to expand across the world! We are now ready to take a long jump in 2022. To make this happen, We're looking for dynamic Customer Success/Support people to assist in various stages of the customer life cycle such as Onboarding, User Training, Support, Adoption, etc.
What Makes You The Right Fit :
- Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years experience in customer support or success roles.
- Must be able to work in the US time zone (US and Latin America markets)
- Ability to communicate with customers by email, chat, and phone.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to work in a Startup.
Your Primary Responsibilities :
- You will be the first point of contact for customers via email & chat primarily, over the phone if it is required.
- Onboard new customers and help them digitalise their workflows in our software.
- Conducting training sessions for Users to ensure the right understanding of the Product
- Keeping a track of the Product adoption.
- Maintain a profitable relationship with the clients.
- Play a key role in sharing the voice of users with the rest of the team.
- Work with the product team to resolve issues, bugs, and feature requests reported by customers and to ensure that they are delivered and conveyed to customers.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Identify and report bugs & customer requests using JIRA.
- Owner of the Self-Help knowledgebase of GaragePlug.
Performance Parameters :
- Upsell, Revenue generation
- Prevention of Churn
- Maintain NPS Score
- Support Response Time
Perks for you :
- Work in fast globally growing Start-Up
- Work with industry experts
- Opportunity for international travel
Location : Bangalore.
Apply through this link
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Job Description :
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Understanding the customer's needs to help them exploit Product Better.
2. Onboarding and execution of Client
3. Establish Customer Support Practices
5. Maintaining Client Delight
6. Assisting in Technical and Product Support
7. Supervise Employees
8. Taking Initiatives
1. Good interpersonal skills
2. Good emotional intelligence
3. Proactive and willing to improve on processes
4. Strong leaders
5. Highly organized
6. Shave experience in directing others
7. Strong communicators both orally and in writing
Core Technical skills :
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
2. Knowledge of customer service practices
3. Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
4. Bachelor's/pg degree in Engineering from a reputed college
5. Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Success Management
Icing on the Cake Skills :
1. Knowledge of technologies such as IT networking, internet technologies, web servers, and XML
2. Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce, Totango, etc.
About FieldAssist :
Founded in 2014, FieldAssist is a new-age SaaS company with its headquarters in Gurgaon and an employee strength of 75+. Over the past 6 years, we have helped FMCG industries in digitizing their sales and distribution processes. We are creating a paradigm shift in the way field sales work with our all-in-one salesforce automation application. We have a trusted clientele of 350+ brands across India including Bisleri, Jockey, Everest Spices & Tata Salt.
We imbibe the culture of integrity, trust, empathy, collaboration, and freedom to take risks. If growth and innovation are on your mind, FA is the right place for you.
Get to know more about us at https://www.fieldassist.in/
NOTE : You will be working from home until office resumes.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of relationship management, strong analytical, business and technical skills.
- 6-10 years of overall delivery related (pre-sales, solutioning, delivery management or customer account management) experience preferably in the Cybersecurity/SaaS/hi-tech products.
- 2+ years experience in customer facing roles with customers in US/Europe/ME geographies.
- Ability to internalize the product offerings and can discuss solutions, benefits and trade-offs with the customers.
- Ability to build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business and Technology Decision Makers within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on our products.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Experienced at account management & growth through farming.
- Experienced at leading presentations and discussions with customer’s senior management teams
- Highly energetic, with a passion for helping customers achieve expected business outcomes
- Bachelors degree from Top institutes. MBA preferred
- Excellent organization and project management capability
- Excellent communications skills, both in written and verbal communications, with the ability to deliver effective presentations, group facilitation and one-on-one consultation is a must
- Self started, self motivated, flexible and results driven
- Experience using CRM tools
- Experience in Cybersecurity and understanding of network fundamentals. Good understanding of IT and Network Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies, and Web Security Gateways.
- Experience working/leading teams in customer success functions for SaaS products.
- Experience with Product Delivery Lifecycle
- Enhance Customer satisfaction
- Drive Product engagement and help the customers succeed
- Liasoning with Veris clients on daily operations
- Onboard new customers/clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Veris customers across the globe.
- Working with management on operations strategy and streamlining
- Schedule and complete quarterly/annual business reviews.
- Client MIS reporting and analytics
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure strict adherence of service deliverables.
- Client problem troubleshooting
- Internal management reporting
We are looking for:
- Energetic, motivated, and driven
- “Get it done” attitude `
- Ability to lead and manage teams
- Clarity of thought & good problem-solving capabilities
- Education is no bar, but a good one always helps
- Good with computers and technology
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills