- Consult with the customers on their needs and curate company products to meet the requirements
- Responsible for the success of workshops, for both the client and facilitator
- Take care of workshop logistics for the client
- Help the client prep for the workshop, answer any questions they may have about the workshop be the face of the company, and ensure smooth delivery of the workshops
- Help facilitator with preparation and travel
- Serve as the primary point of contact when customer issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution.
- Promote awareness of the company’s upcoming research and products
- 2 – 5 years of work experience managing senior customer relationships
- Should ensure customer retention, renewal, and growth
- Background in customer success
Fieldproxy is looking for a passionate Customer Success specialist. We are on a pace to grow 3x in size this year with our customer success team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to uplift their Customer Success career in a rapidly growing SaaS start-up.
- Establishing customer engagement activities like onboarding and product implementation constantly while meeting the business metrics
- Increase product adoption and customer retention rate
What we look for:
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in a SaaS organization with at least 6+ months of domain expertise in Customer Success
- Excellent presentation skills and writing skills
- Ability to make a quick decision in a lean team
- Strong communication skill is not expected as it is kept as a default checklist
- Experience with a SaaS product would be preferred
- Work exceptionally with the cross-functional teams(product, sales, pre-sales, marketing, developers, etc.)
- Proactive in establishing deeper customer relationships
- Minimize the churn rate and maximize the revenue by constantly creating opportunities for upselling
- Familiar with the CRM tools preferred
What we provide in return:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Company-paid Health insurance
- A great learning experience with high paced growth opportunities
- Hybrid and friendly work culture with always ready to help attitude colleagues
- Having a proactive customer support approach
- Testing product features as assigned
- Build & strengthen customer relationships
- Lead scoring and qualification
- Manage incoming chats, emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
- Demonstrate the value of the platform to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Excellence at Googling stuff and spoken English
- Ability to meet deadlines and decent depth of thought process
- Capable of operating without much supervision while still producing results
- Not being camera shy and great presentation skills
- Motivation to pursue customer success as a career
- Understanding the basics of customer support such as treating customers with respect, empathy, and understanding
- Technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
Note: The applicant should be comfortable with both the timings, Day Shift Timings as well as the US Shift Timings.Shifts will be rotational.
Brownie Points If - You are great at video presentation and love engaging with customers through videos
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Job Description :
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Understanding the customer's needs to help them exploit Product Better.
2. Onboarding and execution of Client
3. Establish Customer Support Practices
5. Maintaining Client Delight
6. Assisting in Technical and Product Support
7. Supervise Employees
8. Taking Initiatives
1. Good interpersonal skills
2. Good emotional intelligence
3. Proactive and willing to improve on processes
4. Strong leaders
5. Highly organized
6. Shave experience in directing others
7. Strong communicators both orally and in writing
Core Technical skills :
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
2. Knowledge of customer service practices
3. Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
4. Bachelor's/pg degree in Engineering from a reputed college
5. Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Success Management
Icing on the Cake Skills :
1. Knowledge of technologies such as IT networking, internet technologies, web servers, and XML
2. Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce, Totango, etc.
About FieldAssist :
Founded in 2014, FieldAssist is a new-age SaaS company with its headquarters in Gurgaon and an employee strength of 75+. Over the past 6 years, we have helped FMCG industries in digitizing their sales and distribution processes. We are creating a paradigm shift in the way field sales work with our all-in-one salesforce automation application. We have a trusted clientele of 350+ brands across India including Bisleri, Jockey, Everest Spices & Tata Salt.
We imbibe the culture of integrity, trust, empathy, collaboration, and freedom to take risks. If growth and innovation are on your mind, FA is the right place for you.
Get to know more about us at https://www.fieldassist.in/
NOTE : You will be working from home until office resumes.
We are looking for a technically savvy customer success executive who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the customer success manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Executive should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Communications or marketing degree.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are enabling the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customers' needs.
- Data entry in various platforms.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Good command of the English language is a must.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- A monthly payout of INR 20-25k depending on experience.
- Chance to get promoted to Senior Customer Service Rep within 3 months( salary+150%)
- Mentorship sessions by our experts and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
This Noida based startup is disrupting the F&B industry by helping eateries increase their profit margin and saving time on labour.
Our client is a software-as-a-service(SaaS) startup that connects restaurants and suppliers by digitising the procurement process. It enables eateries to understand purchasing trends, auto-create purchase orders, anticipate stock out dates, set low-stock alerts, among others. The team also provides training to restaurant members on effectively using the solution. Founded by IIT Kanpur graduates, this new age venture already has more than 1,500 outlets registered on its platform and has helped restaurants reduce their operational costs by 8-10%. It also generates monthly transactions worth $1.3 million.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be acting as the point-of-contact for the client/ customer, managing clients’ accounts and thus helping in building client retention.
What you will do:
- Managing clients by working closely with them and understanding their business needs and challenges
- On-boarding new clients and also developing and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with current clients
- Maintaining high levels of customer engagement and customer satisfaction in turn leading to continued business from key accounts
- Educating and promoting the company’s services to the clients
- Acting as the point-of-contact for the clients and also mediating between the clients and the company
- Handling and solving escalations from clients, as and when received and making sure the client account is retained
- Renewing subscriptions on a timely-basis
- Compiling and presenting reports to the business by maintaining and managing relevant data
- Managing a team of customer success executives and leading them towards achieving the business goals
- Partnering and working closely with internal teams to meet the business needs of the customers
What you need to have:
- Graduation is a must
- Relevant experience in customer success management and also experienced in handling a team
- B2B SaaS background
- Willingness to work 6-days a week
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An analytical mindset and also go-getter attitude
- Expertise in MS Suite
- Min experience of 2 years
Keka has grown super-fast to become the leading HR Tech product in India, thanks to our people and customers. We are looking for awesome people who can join our journey in disrupting the market.
Associate Team Lead / Team Lead is someone who is responsible for providing outstanding customer experience by leading and motivating respective customer facing teams
and promote the idea of "Best Customer Experience" throughout the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of product specialists in their daily business managing and coaching them to evoke the best performance, quality, behavior and collaboration standards.
- Identify opportunities and formulate new initiatives to constantly improve the customer success experience.
- Work with clients directly on all levels: technical, business, support, and product, including providing added value through training and webinars.
- Understand and synchronize with vision of the team to create and execute operational plans to drive the business goals, leveraging strategies and tactics across all necessary functions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enable product specialists to deliver on best customer outcomes.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer issues to ensure they are resolved satisfactorily.
- Understand the market trends and always keep up-to-date with the latest news and developments impacting our industry.
- Identify bottlenecks in the operations and come up with improvements and process optimizations.
- Minimize and own escalations coming from different stake holders and ensure all escalations are handled effectively.
- Identity training needs for the team and ensure they are aligned with training team.
- Audit responses/calls to identify common issues and help team members with Realtime feedback.
- Nurture and create more leaders within the team so that they get to grow along.
What we are looking for in you:
- Strong people management and analytical skills with more weight towards people centric approach.
- Ability to interact with various senior business stakeholders within and outside organization.
- A strong process driven inclination is an advantage as there are many challenges we are foreseeing as part of our journey.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques to help your team mates grow & excel.
- Ability to formulate, design blueprint of customer facing processes time to time based on the organization/industry needs.
- Ability to Identify, plan and create strategies well in advance to ensure maximum service delivery.
- Ability to Hire, Train and empower people!
- 2+ years of experience leading a SaaS relationship management, support, account management or customer success team.
- Strong research and analytical skills coupled with operating rigor.
- Strong people centric approach and ability to manage multicultural team.
- High attention to detail and willingness to get “in the weeds” to fix a problem
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls, Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods.
- Meet customer service team call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- 6 Months to 1 Year of Past experience in customer success roles in international BPOs.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong phone handling skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prioritise and Manage time effectively.
- Academics - Minimum Graduate
- Age - 20 to 25 years
UniAcco is an initiative by Adventum Offshore. UniAcco is a global student accommodation platform for students actively looking to study and stay in the UK. We are a cross-border platform and one-stop solution where students can compare, consult, and choose their accommodation from several verified properties, simply and securely. By providing concierge services to premium customers to ensure them the best hassle-free experience abroad.