This role will focus mostly on customer service and loan review to start. Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling and willing to hustle to help get the business off the ground.
- Customer Service - Delivering efficient and friendly responses to customer across different channels (main responsibility)
- Credit Risk - Evaluate loan applications for new borrowers applying for Branch loans, find and prevent fraud (main responsibility)
- Servicing & Collections - Proactively reaching out to borrowers who have missed payments
- Product - Escalating customer feedback and IT bugs to help improve our product
- Finance - Manage refunds, repayments, and other payment processes
- General - various administrative projects as needed
- 1-2 years of previous job experience in customer service
- Passionate about our mission and our customers
- Highly entrepreneurial, proactive, and willing to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Driven by data and highly analytical, good understanding of excel preferred
- Good typing speed (ideally above 45 wpm)
- Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling e.g. willing to work on weekends and occasionally holidays
- You are required to take an online typing speed test through the link below
- Go to http://www.typingtest.com/ to complete a type speed test.
- On the left, select English, 1 minute, and Aesop's Fables.
- Click the green "Start Test" button.
- Please upload a screen shot of your typing test results as part of your cover letter.
Apply here: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/branchco/view/P_AAAAAAFAAGKIzCHGAVHhy1
About Branch International
About the role :
A key, client-facing role that needs high energy and passion for growing business and making an impact by building strong relationships with the clients, win their trust, and position of influence by being their consultant
- Manage our esteemed clients throughout the lifecycle starting from pre-launch to renewal by maintaining and ensuring a strong and trusting relationship.
- Ready to work in a dynamic work environment with highly energetic and passionate colleagues with aggressive goals and targets.
- Be the bridge and the only source of the information exchange between the client and the organization.
- Own complete responsibility of the business by ensuring to Maintain client satisfaction through governance meetings regularly.
- Grow business by influencing the clients in upgrading their product/features/offerings. Ensure client retention year on year.
- Coordinate seamlessly with internal stakeholders for ensuring successful execution and meeting client's expectations.
- Generating reports and sharing executive summaries internally and externally based on business demand.
A successful candidate for this role requires:
- Passion for building long-lasting, and trusting relationship with client
- Should have the ability to forecast client's needs to provide solutions and win additional business
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention.
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (https://www.ekincare.com/blog/using-ai-machine-learning-to-digitize-health-records-d5c34451-1176-4f8b-a8f9-204c046ec30e" target="_blank">click to know how)
For more details about us please visit http://www.ekincare.com/" target="_blank">www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time-off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request :
If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share this job link. Thanks!
- 4-15 year experience in Application Support
- Must have good knowledge in Java/J2EE, Microservices, PL/SQL, Unix
- Good to have knowledge in Agile, JIRA, Splunk, Service Now
- Good understanding and hands-on experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Provide technical leadership to the team & contribute in the skill development within team
Interact with internal teams and client stakeholders to trouble shoot the tickets/incident and manage other support activities
- Good communications skills are necessary, must be team player and inquisitive.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible in working outside of office business hours at short notice (as required)
- Should be able to examine the system and identify the areas for Service Improvements & Value adds.
In this role you will be responsible for training and on-boarding new customers and managing customer relationships through their entire life cycle. We are looking for superior communication skills, people’s person and a positive attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide support and ad-hoc training to customers who use IndiaBiz platform, replying to inbound queries
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades
- Aid the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Attend and present IndiaBiz at relevant meet-ups, conferences/exhibitions time to time
- Thorough knowledge of (or eagerness to learn about) IndiaBiz platform and services (investment banking related)
> Team Management & Delegation
> Customer Management
> SAP SuccessFactors Knowledge (EC or ECP preferable)
> Identify new opportunities in the designated accounts
> You will be assigned 4-5 large SAP SF customers who have already implemented SF.
> Managing Support Consultants to handle customer requests/tickets analyse recurring problems to decrease volume of tickets
> Propose new and out of the box solutions within SAP SF to customers and manage any escalation.
> Identify new opportunities at the customers based on existing pain-points & proposing effective solutions available within SAP SF.
This role demands a mix of team delegation, customer first approach, out of the box solution thinking and business acumen to upsell additional SF modules.
About Rolling Arrays Consulting:
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48.
Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date.
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
• SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
• Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
• Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
• CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
• eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
• eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
Zupee is India’s fastest-growing innovator in real money gaming with a focus on predominant skill-focused games. Started by 2 IIT-Kanpur alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios Ventures and Smile Group.
Know more about our recent funding: https://bit.ly/3AHmSL3
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy and casual games sub-genres. We innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling
our users to earn while they play. We are at the cusp of scaling rapidly; we’ve only just begun!
Department: Customer Experience
Role: Customer Experience Executive
Location: We are location agnostic & operating in a hybrid model
- Resolve customers’ queries and issues through voice, email, social, social media channels following the defined process in specified timelines.
- Able to take Inbound calls/make Outbound calls for resolving real-time Customer queries, Customer retention, and offering certain marketing offers, etc.
- Meet the average response time along with productivity while ensuring you follow all quality parameters, SLA with 100% Customer satisfaction.
- To ensure all the customer queries/issues are being resolved on priority with clarity and promptness.
What are we looking for?
- Willing to work in rotational shifts and weeks off (24*7 environment). Initially, it will be 6 days (but will be changed to 5 days a week later).
- Must be proficient with Hindi, English & speaking another language will be an added advantage (Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi).
- Should have a minimum of 1-3 years of work experience as a CX executive preferably in E-commerce, Consumer Tech, Hospitality, ITES, Gaming domain.
- Should have managed - Emails/Calls/Chat/Social Media queries.
- Ability to multi-task, and must have excellent communication skills.
Pre-assessment Test Link:- https://test.gclocked.com/?form=-Mo8QM9iPn3ELW56h6PQ" target="_blank">https://test.gclocked.com/?
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Escalation Associate, you will be at the front of handling and resolving customer complaints and Grievances from various touchpoints (Not Limited to Complaints, Social Media Escalations, Consumer Forum complaints, etc.). You will work with other departments and ensure closure and recovering a customer’s experience.
- Tracking all Customer complaints/escalations in real-time.
- Acknowledge all customer complaints, connect with customers (Over emails as well as on calls), understand the problem clearly, and assure a timely resolution.
- Coordinate and follow up internally for an end-to-end closure on each complaint handled.
- Proactively escalate cases that are about to breach standard TAT.
- Work on RCAs (Root Cause Analysis), of complaints, handled, to facilitate process improvement internally.
- Liaison with team members and team leads on a regular basis.
- Publish MIS on Escalation Cases and follow up steps to be shared with Team Leaders for Agent coaching and improvement.
- Adhere to compliance policies.
Required Skills & Experience
- A strong Customer-centric approach.
- Can work under pressure and handle difficult conversations.
- Can understand problems clearly.
- Ownership and solution-oriented approaches should understand and deliver end-to-end resolutions.
- A team player can coordinate and liaise with internal and other departments seamlessly.
- Fluent in written and conversational English. Regional Language Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu is a strong plus.
- Academic Qualifications- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience considered.
- 1 -2-year experience in customer service (or related fields), fresher’s can be considered who matches above criteria.
- Background in customer service, escalations/complaints handling, social media handling.
- Experience in email handling, inbound calls.
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- Excellent English - Verbal & Written (Highly Professional English)
- Excellent Excel Capabilities as we need to submit monthly SLA reports to clients. (Should be an expert)