We are looking for a Curriculum Content Developer and Designer for Computer Science (Coding) subject from Grade 1 to 10. The curriculum Designer’s responsibilities include creating detailed, engaging curriculum and quality resources. You should be passionate about learning and aware of how digital technology has reshaped education. You should have excellent technical writing, research, and communication skills. Selected candidate will be responsible for grade wise content outlines, preparing detailed interactive content, examples, assessments, training modules, teachers manual etc.
- Conduct research and develop quality curricula and learning resources.
- Create stimulating lesson plans and recommend interesting additional resources.
- Develop a range of digital resources to optimize classroom learning.
- Write engaging content that allows learners to meet their learning goals
- Visualize and conceptualize graphics that suit the target audience
- Create high-quality assessment questions for evaluating students’ skills
- Create supplementary teacher and student guides, as well as resource packs.
- Collaborate with other writers, graphic designer, and web designers to create new learning resources.
- Create tests, exams and other formal and informal assessments to gauge the effectiveness of curriculum.
- Computer Science / IT teaching experience will add advantages
- Master’s degree preferable
- Excellent collaboration, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Strong digital and research skills.
- Strong planning skills, vision, creative intelligence.
- Having 1-5 year of experience in similar domain.
- Appropriate educational background (minimum- Graduate in Computer Science /BE /B.Tech in Computer Science)
- Good knowledge in computer programming languages
Skills required – Node.js
What you'll do:
- Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
- Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
- Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
- Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
- Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
- Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Apache Cordova framework
- Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS, Android
- Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
|1. Development experience with Microsoft web technologies and database programming.|
|3. Experience in designing interactive applications|
|4. Excellent knowledge of relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server|
|5. Experience in developing web applications using popular web framework|
|6. Strong knowledge of .Net core 3.1|
|7. Aware of different design patterns|
|8. Hands-on experience on MVC and N-Tier Applications.|
- Collaborate with other senior engineers, and management, to achieve optimal application architecture and design
- Develop efficient, secure applications, peer-review code, and document solutions within an agile-blended software environment
- Communicate proactively with team members, infrastructure, security, and quality assurance to continuously improve processes and engineering excellence
- Guide and train other developers in backend technology
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team spread over different time zones
- Understanding of object oriented programming skills and data structures
- At least 4 years of hands-on development in Java, Springboot & Hibernate
- Should have experience in Java Multithreading, microservices
- Experience with developing web applications
- Expertise with in Core Java (Collections, Exception handling)
- Experience with J2ee( Servlets, JSPs)
- Experience with all well known database technology and object-relational mapping, experience with databases (Mysql, Mssql)
- Knowledge and development background in web-services/REST, AJAX, JSON, and XML
- Experience with Windows and Linux based environments
- Experience with Maven and GIT tools
- Good to have – AWS experience and Fintech domain experience
- Awareness of Jenkins will be a value add
Our growing software technology business is looking for a Mid Level Full Stack Developer to join our Development Team. We're looking for a talented, team-oriented, highly motivated, smart individual with a passion for software engineering, a strong desire to learn and an interest in providing mentorship to peers. We desire self-starting developers with strong experience developing sophisticated web applications leveraging the latest technologies. The successful candidate for this role must be an outstanding problem-solver with a great database and software architectural skills.
KEY REQUIRED SKILLS
• Strong software development experience with Node.js in addition to detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and node module capabilities.
• Strong development experience using Node.js.
• Strong communication and collaborative skills
• Portfolio of application(s)
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3.
• Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git repositories.
• Standards & Protocols knowledge including JSON.
• Complex programming, program debugging, automated program testing, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
• Experience in other languages such as .net, including VB and C# are a plus
• Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Ubuntu Linux and Windows Server.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 2-3 years of relevant professional experience.
• Exact skill match may allow flexibility with education and experience requirements
• Certifications are a plus.
2-5 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills - Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor Bonus skills -
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Puppeteer - Experience writing unit tests
- You'll be responsible for the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database
- You'll ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- You'll create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- You'll design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- You'll implement security and data protection
- You'll be responsible for the integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores)
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understand of accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Work for a company with global offices and the opportunity to travel
- Work on a wide variety of projects which are often ground-up builds
Job Description Work involves Web application development in .NET
Desired Profile ▪ Education
• Graduation: B.C.A. / B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Engineering
• Post Graduation: MCA or Equivalent degree
▪ Primary Skills
o .NET Professionals ( ASP.NET, C#, MVC)
▪ Good hold in developing Web based applications
▪ Good experience in Web and Application servers. Should have knowledge about the workings of the server
▪ MS SQL Server with Good command on SQL
▪ Should have knowledge on working on Azure platform.
▪ Must have skills on DevOps.
▪ Strong Problem-Solving Skills and Strong technical communication skills
Experience 2-5 Years
Industry Type Software Services
Functional Area IT – Software
Job Description (KRA):
- Need to develop applications in PHP, HTML5, JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 and Node JS.
- Need to interact with Team Leads, QA team, Deployment team
- Need to interact with in-house and external customers
- Need to interact with internal team members for integrated development
- Need to have good communication skills
- Need to have experience in implementing web frameworks
- Need to have experience in database concepts
- Need experience in unit testing and testing case writing.
- Need to have experience in troubleshooting and analyzing run time errors
Preference of Educational Background:
Preference of Professional background:
- Should have strong knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Solid Work experience of Object Oriented Development and MVC Design & Core PHP
- Prior experience with XML, JSON and SOAP web services.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- js, Angular.js is a plus
- Version control systems like Sub version, GITLAB
- Need to extend work in late night
lives of API developers and consumers easier. If you love thinking big and delving deep and
enjoy envisioning truly elegant solutions, this role is definitely for you.
What you will be Doing
- You will abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power several
mobile and web applications.
- You will also own, scale, and maintain the computational and storage infrastructure for the
various micro-services and long-running jobs, designed and implemented by you and the team.
- We will look to you to make key decisions on the technology stack, architecture, networking,
and security. We love working with bleeding-edge technology, especially if it improves the
malleability, and simplicity of our deliverables.
What you need
- The ideal Backend Engineers are polyglots who are fluent in HTTP and core CS concepts such
as algorithms, data structures, and programming paradigms, and always pick the right tools for
the right job.
- They have a keen eye for common security vulnerabilities and how to act on them (example:
DDOS attacks, SQL Injection etc.).
- They understand what it takes to work in a startup environment and know when to trade
performance for simplicity.
- They fail fast, learn faster, and execute in time.
- Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and obsessive attention to detail.
- Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
- Previous experience as part of a product-oriented team is a plus
Koa, Express, Play (frameworks)
Asynchronous Programming Frameworks (Akka, Nodejs, Tornado)
MongoDB, postgres, Bigtable, Dynamo (databases)
Apache Kafka, NATS, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ (queues)
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
microservices, multi-tenant, distributed-systems, distributed-computing, event-sourcing
Good to have Skillsets:
Apache Kafka, NATS
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their
supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and
tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have
plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors
across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter