About Skills Alpha
● Solicits and maintains network of prospects
● Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships
● Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted products
● Demonstrates and showcases capabilities of the products/platforms
● Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified
● Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive
● Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing company resources and tools.
● Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and
company ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources
plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise
● Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
● Meets sales goals and objectives.
● Other related duties assigned as needed
● Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work
General knowledge, skills & abilities
● Good experience and understanding of rewards, incentives and gift card industry
● General knowledge of Human Capital Management, Compensation and Benefits
platforms including systems and applications
● Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
● Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
● Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
● Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
● Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
● Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all
levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
● Travel will be required
company job level description
● 5 to 10 years field sales experience in a similar industry
● Needs to be a self-starter working with minimal supervision
● Mid-level quota carrying position with a career path to a sales leadership role
● Decisions are made within established policies and standard practices
● Learns to use professional concepts
● Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
● Is required to have good knowledge of company products and services
● May have own territory or work on a team
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the
benefits of being at company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and
Compass.company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will
wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and
start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
duration - 4 months
skills - canva , UI/UX , designing, creative writing, english proffiency (written and spoken)
experience - freshers/graduates can apply
This a Delhi based internship which will be conducted in hybrid mode.
Strong leadership and management skills
Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Sound knowledge of Ms Office, word and Email correspondence
Knowledge of E- commerce online portals
1. Create and design winning PPTs using MS PowerPoint for regional teams in line with
company strategy and objectives for business reasons.
2. Edit and format PPTs to agreed timescales
3. Develop new processes , technologies to enhance efficiency
1. PPT Specialist with strong skills in MS PowerPoint
2. Excellent written & spoken English communication
3. Desirable - Knowledge of Word & Excel, Google Drive, Slides, Docs and Sheets
concepts and marrying them together to change perceptions, influence behaviour and bring awesome campaigns to life.
1. Create compelling copies for both brand communication and performance ads.
2. Decode target audience and user personas to defining copywriting style.
3. Develop brand tone and voice based on client expectations and digital marketing objectives.
4. Create and unify copies for multiple offline and online brand assets as well as integrated
5. Conduct thorough research before copywriting.
6. Proof-reading and editing existing copies to check, refine, and rectify for context, verbal appeal,
7. Create content previews.
8. Visualize and create unique concepts based on briefs and translate them for art teams, for them
to transform those into creative designs.
9. Coordinate with the Content Lead or Client Servicing Teams to understand requirements and
10. Work with designers to prioritize design tasks and oversee execution.
1. 1+ years of experience as a Copywriter with a track record of handling brand communication for
clients is desirable.
2. Knowledge in- and experience with digital content creation for social media (scripts,
advertisements, brand assets, etc.) is a must. A plus if done for other media.
3. A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling
content for consumers.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
1. Excellent command over English, both verbal and oral.
2. A keen sense of design, detail, creativity, and a flair for writing is essential.
3. Ability to prioritize projects, multi-task, and deliver under pressure.
4. Ability to understand the needs associated with every target group.
1. A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to turn raw ideas into compelling content.
Location : Indore
Qualification : B. E / M. C. A / B. C. A / M. B. A
Experience : 1 to 4 Years
New client acquisition, managing sales pipeline.
Experience in client handling and client retention.
Sound technical understanding and knowledge of software development processes.
Plan and implement new strategies for business development, marketing & promotional strategies.
Generating business through online freelancing portal likes Odesk, Elance, freelancer etc.
Should have prior experience in software or Web Development Company Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Immediate Joiners will be preferred
Salary: No bar for right candidates
308, Shree Vardhan complex
4 RNT Marg Indore(MP)
We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to manage the Chairman’s office. You will be the one to organize and maintain his schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Track the minutes and ensure that commitments made are kept up.
- Coordinate and ensure that all MIS reaches the Chairman’s office in time.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and PC /Laptop handling
- In depth knowledge of office management including filing.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in business administration or relative field preferred