Role: Academic Counselor / Education Counselor- Lead
Experience: 1-3 Years
Salary: No bar for the right candidate
Transport: Can Available
Preferred: Education industry
Job Type: Part-time, Full-time, or Flexible time.
1. Assisting/Counsel passionate Teachers for pursue their careers Part-time, Full-time, or Flexible time.
2. Follow-up leads via phone and email to establish interest, create brand awareness, and set face-to-face appointments with teachers.
3. Conduct demo sessions for teachers.
4. Responsible for handling teachers’ inquiries and getting the enrollments done.
5. Build sustainable relationships and trust with users through various communication platforms like Whatsapp, Emails, SMSes, Skype, etc
6. Motivate & resolving queries related to the teacher's benefits, offers, incentives, and payments process.
7. Should be actively involved with teachers regarding technical issues, Live sessions, or for recorded videos.
8. Responsible for maintaining day-to-day work reports as required.
About Bharat Arpanet
• 2 - 5 years of experience building React and/or Mobile Applications
• 5-8 years working with microservices, API servers, databases, cloud-native development, observability,
alerting, and monitoring
• Deep exposure to cloud services, preferably Azure
• Preferably worked in the Finance/Retail domain or other similar domains with complex business
• Hands-on skills combined with leadership qualities to guide teams.
Location – Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon
Functional / Technical Skills:
• Strong understanding of networking fundamentals
o OSI Stack, DNS, TCP protocols
o Browser rendering and various stages of execution
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL and Web Sockets
• Ability to debug and profile Web/Mobile applications with Chrome DevTools or Native profilers
• Strong understanding of Distributed Systems, Fault Tolerance and Resiliency. Exposure to setting up
and managing Chaos is a plus.
• Exposure to Domain Driven Design (DDD), SOLID principles, and Data Modelling on various RDBMS,
• Ability to define and document performance goals, SLAs, and volumetrics. Creating a framework for
measuring and validating the goals. Work with teams to implement and meet them.
• Create automation scripts to measure performance. Making this part of the CI/CD process.
• Good understanding of CNCF projects with a specific focus on Observability, Monitoring, Tracing,
• Tuning of Cloud-native deployments with a focus on Cost Optimization.
• Participate in architecture reviews to identify potential issues, and bottlenecks and provide early guidance.
• Deep knowledge of at least 2 different programming languages and runtimes. Any two of Ruby, Python,
Swift, Go, Rust, C#, Dart, Kotlin, Java, Haskell, OCaml
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• A mindset to constantly learn new things and challenge the Status Quo.
Looking for Senior Engineering Manager -Remote Opportunity
● Manage a combined team of Frontend and backend engineers
● Responsible for the overall software development lifecycle and managing complex projects with significant business impact
● Work with the Directors, PM, and Business to develop a long-term product plan and manage the release planning cycles for your products
● Instill best practices for software development, ensure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on schedule
● Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features, stakeholder management, and tracking of external commitments
● Ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, translate them into technical solutions, and lead engineering efforts to meet timelines
● Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
● Career management and development of direct reports
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related technical discipline
● 10+ years of Software Development experience
● 2+ years of experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
● Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
● In-depth technical experience in at least one of the core languages, frameworks, or technologies used by your team
● Track record of data-driven decisions.
● Ability to prioritize competing features and requirements
● Experience in building and running distributed systems for always-up services at a large scale
● Ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to pick and use the best technology for the problem statement
● Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
● Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Build trusting relationships and collaborate cross-departmentally to execute company strategy
● Manage the delivery of software using Agile best practices including continuous deployment, continuous integration, and test-driven development
● Recruit world-class engineering talent and participate in the recruiting flow including attracting, screening, and closing high-caliber candidates, in individual contributor and management roles
We are looking for a highly driven technology leader who will be responsible for driving the entire technology strategy of the firm. While we appreciate the energy of recent graduates, we have a strong preference for people with extensive work experience.
- Tech Strategy Design: As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the overall development life cycle of complex projects with significant bottom-line impact. You will be responsible for technology innovations and overall technology strategy.
- Growth Roadmap: You will map out the execution plan to meet the company’s technology and product goals.
- Coach and Mentor: You will be responsible to plan resources, hire, and groom them to align with the vision of the firm. You will also create the next line of leadership within the division.
- Curiosity: You should be curious to learn about technology innovations across the market and incorporate them into the Deep Learn platform based on relevance and to improve user experience.
- Reliability and Security at Scale: You will be responsible for ensuring data security and maintaining the reliable performance of all Production-Level services.
- At least 7 - 12 years of experience in Software Development. Proven experience as an Engineering Manager or similar role and hands-on coding experience in multiple programming languages.
- Highly experienced with designing microservices-based architecture and optimization for performance and scalability.
- Experienced with design principles such as DDD, SOLID principles, Clean Code Principles, Test Driven Design(TDD) Approach, Reactive Programming Techniques and Repository Pattern.
- Highly experienced with Java 8, Spring Framework, SQL/Relational Databases, Non-Relational databases such as MongoDB, Messaging Queues such as Pub/Sub and API Gateways.
- Experienced with cloud architecture and security (GCP or AWS) and container technologies (GKE, Docker), Git, and CI/CD.
- Knowledge of video streaming (Video-on-Demand / Live), DRM and other security practices is a plus.
- Experience with AI architecture, Data Science or Big data Architecture is a plus.
Project Manager – Team Lead (Appian System Analyst)
About the position:-
The Manager will be working in Intelligent Automation domain in a techno functional role and develop proprietary solutions on Appian BPM, IBM BPM, Java and RPA platforms. This Position will be required to work extensively with Audit business Teams for developing solutions using Appian BPM, Java and RPA platforms. Candidate should be able to work as an individual contributor as well as in leading the team on various technology aspect from programming and development point of view.
Broadly, the key responsibilities are:
- Design, Development, Architecture, Implementation and Support on end to end Business applications with Appian BPM platform.
- Adept to leading technologies preferably in BPM and RPA Domain.
- Collaborating with Business teams for process discussions and working closely with IT team for infrastructure and deployment.
Roles and responsibilities:
The Manager will be predominantly responsible to:
- Extensively involve at all phase of Technical planning & requirements gathering.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility.
- Manage Projects end-to-end using relevant development framework either SDLC or Agile.
- Lead team of Appian developers and making sure development is moving
- Ensure quality of development by closely working with developers and testing team..
- Work closely with IT technology and infrastructure team.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- Work with project leads on technology platform related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
- Ensure the work is performed with high quality and completed within agreed turnaround time.
- Strong experience in Developing Web services and exposure to Enterprise application integration.
- Timely raise any issues identified to the Managers so that the quality and turnaround time are not impacted
- Plan and organize the work in such a way that the Quality and efficiency are not impacted on the deliverables
- Lead / participate in firm's strategic initiatives and corporate social responsibility programs
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B.E or B. Tech with IT/Computer Science/ related specialization.
- 10+ year of post qualification experience last 5 years need to be on Appian.
- Strong knowledge on BPM and having worked on any other BPM product is definite plus.
- Strong knowledge of Appian BPM and IBM BPM.
- Good knowledge on Software applications, SQL, Python, JAVA/J2EE programming and C++
- Good understanding on BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features as design feature, configuration in Appian etc.
- Well versed with AGILE and SDLC based development approach.
- Expertise on Process Design documents & Technical Design documents
Job Profile :
> Incumbent will review Customer and Supplier invoice entries and process flow.
> Understand internal software for MIS - Review contracts, create project codes, revenue milestones and updates from Time to Time.
> Provide Financial Information and reports to managed by researching and analysing accounting data.
> Maintain & adhere to company and tax compliance calendars.
> Be a point of contact while coordinating with consultants and outsourced agency for secretarial and other compliance work.
> Assist with and act as the primary contact for auditor as well as other consultant requests.
> Liaise with multiple departments for their finance needs like sales, account management,delivery and human resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, finance or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education training & experience
- Has experience of reviewing Data, not just executing Data work to understand ownership skills.
- Highly detail-oriented and has some experience in both core finance and business operations.
- Experience in using some accounting ERP & Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal , communication and presentation skills.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors) to customers in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 line of business :
HR System Implementation :
In this line of business, RA has 100 Talented HR-Tech-Consultants spread across Singapore, Malaysia and India (Mumbai). Currently Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level SAP SuccessFactors projects till date. Based on market demand and established brand value, RA plans to double its consulting headcount by 2022.
HR Software :
Rolling Arrays has 3 HR Software products :
- Rhombus HRIS
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
Rolling Arrays ventured into HR Software business in 2018 and has a dedicated team of 30 handpicked Software Engineers in Singapore and Mumbai. Based on strong market demand, RA plans to expand its Engineering team rapidly over the next 3 years
Knowledge Project Management is a unique space of contribution, as well as unique area of professional development.
It requires you to work on products & solutions where the core raw material is knowledge. Working with knowledge & knowledge experts requires a sophisticated set of capabilities that go beyond traditional project management skills.
Before we dive deep into the role, here are some examples of Knowledge Products that you will get an opportunity to work on in Illumine.
- Knowledge Interventions: A unique methodology to bring about precise shifts in thinking & working practices at scale & speed. For e.g. embedding Value Thinking in 80,000 BPS employees of top IT firm. Such interventions have multiple components that need to be put together, such as - Ethnographic research, Report creation, Knowledge Modeling, Content Building, training & managing pool of coaches, measurement in changes in thinking, coach audits etc.
- Knowledge based Consulting: We work with large corporate in designing new business models, new work models & practices etc. For e.g. building a sustainable business models based on trust-surplus in the insurance and mutual funds business in one of India’s largest financial services company. Such projects also involve multiple facets of knowledge product development & deployment, for e.g. creating visioning products, knowledge tools, knowledge platforms, new knowledge assimilations models etc.
As a Knowledge Project Manager your role is to anchor the both the development & deployment of these knowledge products across various contexts and domains.
To deliver such Knowledge Products, a Knowledge Project Manager works on one side with knowledge experts who specialize in several disciplines and on other side with client teams. You need to tie up all these different expertise and ensure that they come together to support client’s outcomes.
However, there are certain complexities involved in Knowledge projects:
- Knowledge products have strong creative element and knowledge experts need space & creative freedom and yet they have to be driven in time bound and focused way, so that the client commitments and client outcomes are met.
- As a Knowledge Project Manager, you have to build enough appreciation of multiple subjects, to be able to meaningfully engage with multiple experts & understand their point of view and yet retain integrity to the bigger picture.
This is unique opportunity for people who like to learn new things, engage deeply with subject matter and yet have the right managerial & enabling attitude to take end to end ownership of delivering projects.
Illumine is a Mumbai-based firm working in the areas of Research, Consulting, Publishing and Scalable Change.
Illumine has worked on large scale transformation projects across different contexts & domains. We have partnered with India’s largest and best-known businesses, educational institutions and government and public services departments and community development agencies.
Through our work we have impacted over four million people by bringing about deep transformation in their lives.
Skills Required :
-Bachelor or Masters degree in Accounting
-Recent accounting experience with E-Commerce Industry
-Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication skills are required
-Concern for high-quality deliverables and deadlines
-Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
-Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
-Having experience in accounting, GST Return filing, TDS, Income Tax return filing, finalization of Accounts, Balance Sheet Preparation, Handling multiple clients data, etc.
Recent accounting experience with E-Commerce Industry
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Age: 25 – 30 yrs.
- Managing Work, Projects, and Policies Generate and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
- Completes accounts receivable period-end closing functions and procedures; credit and period-end reporting.
- Upholds the policies and procedures outlined in the credit policy.
- Interacts with sales and catering staff for timely credit decisions on incoming customers.
- Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge to Credit Management Issues
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your jobs.
- Stays knowledgeable of accounts receivable system.
- Leading Credit Management Team
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Staffs manage and develops all billing and accounts, receivable employees]
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected, and/or accrued.
- Ensures property billings are sent error-free and in a timely manner.
- Monitors receivables for timely collections and follows up with appropriate collection correspondence
- 6+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Must have experience leading a team of around 15-20 team members in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in multi-geo or offshore environment
- JIRA experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- CSM (Certified) or PMP (Certified) Good to have