About BMC Software
Java Microservices Developer
- Hands-on programming on Core Java 8
- Hands-on programming on REST services using SpringBoot, Microservices
& writing Mockito test cases.
- Hands-on writing Oracle SQL queries.
InViz is Bangalore Based Startup helping Enterprises simplifying the Search and Discovery experiences for both their end customers as well as their internal users. We use the state of the art technologies in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Text Mining and other ML techniques to extract information/concepts from data of different formats- text, images, videos and make them easily discoverable through simple human friendly touch points.
Designation - Senior / Lead Java Developer
What we are looking for:
- Advanced Java – 3+ years of working experience in application development
- Working Knowledge with any RDBMS
- Mysql, PostgreSQL etc (Any one)
- Working Knowledge with any NoSql databases
- MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, CouchBase etc (Any one)
- Working Knowledge with any web application framework
- Spring, Spring Boot, Drop Wizard etc (Any one)
- Have experience with AWS / GCP
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, circleCI etc)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Queue System (RabitMQ, Kafka etc).
- Understanding of Microservices.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Search engine (elasticsearch, Solr)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of a product feature and build it end to end.
- Troubleshoot issues with applications.
- Design and build our systems for scalability.
- Work independently on the projects, but guide engineers in building scalable systems.
- Understand issues like response time, scalability, asynchronous systems, user engagement and write code considering these paradigms.
Job Description for Remote HelpDesk Tech Support (for major Laptop/Desktop work, and minor Server work)
The HelpDesk Technician is responsible for handling first-level/second-level support of service requests. This relates to all technology that the customer is using. This will include workstations, servers, printers, networks, and client applications, specific hardware, and software.
The technician must be able to support remote-work applications.
Strong interpersonal skills are required. This includes verbal and written communication skills, active listening, telephony, and customer care.
End Clients: USA based Universities and Banks
Applications to be supported: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office 365, Networking like WiFi, VPN, applications, etc
Required Soft Skills: Fluent Spoken English skills (mandatory). Experience with USA-based customers is mandatory.
Required Exp: Minimum 2 years in Helpdesk Desktop Support
Requirements of Infrastructure for Work From Home (until Covid19): Excellent internet connection at home (4G and broadband), own good-condition Laptop, electricity backup, and quiet room to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Ability to Communicate Effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience
- Tickets/Case Management
- Accurately recording the scope of the issue/request and logging into ServiceNow the information.
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Requesting feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve training methods.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts/notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Escalation of Tickets to the next level.
Providing technical assistance for questions and problems including:
- Troubleshooting Microsoft’s Office applications (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Troubleshooting skills with the following operating Systems including Windows 10 (required), Windows 7 (required) and Mac O/S (basic troubleshooting only)
- Video Conferencing Solutions including Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Mobile Device support for ActiveSync and Outlook Mobile
- Other client applications like Learning Management Systems
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues:
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Unable to connect to the Wireless (WiFi)
- Unable to connect to the Internet
- Unable to connect to the corporate network (VPN)
- Unable to connect to any application.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, and Remote Work.
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Understand processes in company systems by completing assigned training materials
- Creating/updating knowledgeable articles, and training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
Exp - 5 to 8Years
Notice period - Immediate to 30 Days
Working proficiency in developmental toolsets like Jira, Bitbucket, Splunk, Dynatrace etc.
Proficiency in Java/J2EE, Web Service, Micro service, Spring Boot, Kafka
Experience of Agile team working
REST API's & Spring experience is must. Spark experience is added advantage.
Job Description for IBM MDM Developer:
Role: IBM MDM Developer
Experience – 5-9 Years
Notice Period: Under 60 days
JD for IBM MDM developer:
- Experience in customizing IBM MDM version 11.4 or above versions. 11.6/Advance Edition is preferred version.
- Experience with IBM MDM Customization includes Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules, Event Manager, Notification Framework - Exposure to MDM Information Domains (Party, Contract, Product, Location etc.)
- Good experience in Java with RSA/ RAD IDE, SOAP Web Services/rest web service, XML, XSD, WSDL.
- Good experience in SQL preferably with Oracle DB.
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Should be able to work as Independent team member
- Good communication skills.
- Good to have knowledge on OpenShift, Mulesoft or Camel
- Developer responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer with proven hands-on Software Development experience. We use Java 8
- 4-10 years java development experience with JSE/JEE, Java-based Micro-services framework, and implementation, Spring framework, Hibernate framework, SQL, etc
- Hands-on experience on Spring boot & SPARK Microservices and OSGi specifications
- Strong knowledge of micro-service logging, monitoring, debugging, and testing
- Implementations experience of micro-service integration, packaging, building automation, and deployment
- At least two years experience in SOA & Microservices based process applications using BPM (Activiti/JBPM/Camunda)
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC, Spring Boot)
Qualifications: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject and a minimum of 8 years of professional work experience in a mid-d or large corporate Information Technology environment. Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once. Comfort with ambiguity and ability to navigate uncertainty.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- CORE JAVA & SQL
Designing, implementing and delivering high quality Software project in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
❑ Ensures the preparation of the following:
▪ Software prototype
▪ System Architecture
▪ Software Design Document
▪ User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines
▪ Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed
▪ Code review artefacts during peer code review
▪ Test plan and Test Cases
▪ Installation / Deployment document
▪ Release Document
▪ Technical Documentation
❑ Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentations, flowcharts, layouts, diagram, charts, code. comments and clear code; Ensuring that project task are completed in defined effort and timelines ❑ Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards & programming.
❑ Testing: Writing of test cases, unit testing, system testing, negative testing
❑ Trouble shooting: Log analysis and database query optimization
❑ Improves operations by conducting system's analysis.
❑ Updates job knowledge by studying state of the art development tools, programming techniques & computing equipment; participates in educational opportunities, reads professional publications & maintains personal networks.
❑ Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
❑ Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues. ❑ Develops software solution by studying information needs, conferring with users, studding system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, following delivery cycle.❑ Ensuring that the Newgen quality processes are in place and are followed.
Job Description for JAVA TRAINER
Good corporate experience in handling Induction and Lateral crowd
Handle Java batches ranging from – Core Java, Servlets, JSP, and Hibernate, Struts, spring and EJB 3.1.
Able to understand and work closely with customer.
Knowledge on Java 8
• 4 to 5 years instructor-led IT training experience
• Professional work experience with any 2 of the above technologies
• Excellent customer-facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others Team player who can also adapt to working solo for long periods
• Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and cope with stressful Situation.
• A passion for IT and acquiring new skills and experience
• Be prepared to travel to different locations in the India (and sometimes abroad) with occasional stays away from home
• Application of Technical expertise in the 'real world'
• Should have experience into Open Source Technologies such as Angular JS, Angular 2 , Knock Out JS, React JS.
Website: http://www.synergetics-india.com/" target="_blank">www.synergetics-india.com
Candidate must relocate to Mumbai after Covid 19
Shared Accomodation will be provided by Company
• Experience as a technical solution architect
• Experience with production environment, performance improvements.
• Experience in working with Liferay plugins.
• Experience of working in Agile.
• Technical Skills: Portal Development Liferay (Liferay 6.1, Liferay 6.2 and DXP)
• JAVA Framework - Spring, Struts and Hibernate Build tool - MAVEN, Gradle or ANT.
• Knowledge about Management Portals, Insurance Domain Portals, Intranet Portals etc. Experience with healthcare / Ecommerce Domain
• MySQL, SQL server, Oracle - Good knowledge on queries/Stored Procedures.
• REST & SOAP.
• NoSQL Database is plus