Job Profile :- Core PHP Developer
Experience : - Minimum 3 year experience in Developer profile.
Job Description: -
1. Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
2. Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
3. Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
4. Troubleshooting application and code issues.
5. Integrating data storage solutions.
6. Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
7. Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
8. Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Salary : - Up to 40k
Job Location : - Noida Sec- 27
only Male candidate can apply
• Exposure to latest Technology
• Opportunity working in different platforms
• Rapid Career Growth
• Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
• 3+yrs Hands on Experience in TSQL / PL SQL / PG SQL or NOSQL
• Immediate joiners preferred/ Maximum notice period between 15 to 30days
• Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be
Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience in either of these Relational DB’s MS SQL Server / PostgreSQL / AWS Aurora DB / MySQL / Oracle / NOSQL DBs (MongoDB / DynamoDB / DocumentDB) in an application development environment and eagerness to switch DB.
- Design database tables, views, indexes
- Write functions and procedures for Middle Tier Development Team
- Work with any front-end developers in completing the database modules end to end (hands-on experience in parsing of JSON & XML in Stored Procedures would be an added advantage).
- Query Optimization for performance improvement
- Design & develop SSIS Packages or any other Transformation tools for ETL
Functional Skills Desired:
- Banking / Insurance / Retail domain would be a plus.
- Interaction with a client a plus
Good to Have Skills:
- Knowledge in a Cloud Platform (AWS / Azure)
- Knowledge on version control system (SVN / Git)
- Exposure to Quality and Process Management
- Knowledge in Agile Methodology
Soft skills: (additional)
- Team building (attitude to train, work along, mentor juniors)
- Communication skills (all kinds)
- Quality consciousness
- Analytical acumen to all business requirement
- Think out-of-box for business solution
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
• Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
• Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
• Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
• Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
• Knowledge of Core PHP, Wordpress, Woocommerce, Shopify
• Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
• Ability to manage project.
Senior PHP Developer Jobs In Jaipur
We are looking for self-motivated, hard-working and passionate web developers with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of industry experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
Understanding frameworks - Codeigniter, Laravel
Front-end development including HTML / CSS / jQuery (essential)
Understanding of Ajax (essential)
Experience with web service technologies (REST, JSON/XML)
Comfortable researching and adopting new technologies
Expert level CMS (Plugin / theme development / API) development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: ₹400,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
- Job Title:- PHP Developers
- :- 2-4 years
- Work Location:- CG Road, Ahmedabad
- Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift:- Monday to Saturday
- Office 10 to 7:30pm
- Strong experience with PHP / WordPress / Laravel. Laravel is a must.
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with MySQL with profiling and query optimization and Linux understanding is a must.
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Strong skills in PHP based framework
- Developers with deep knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites, plugins, theme development & customization.
- Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Webform, Web API, and business layer and front-end technologies Understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge in AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB preferred.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- You have strong debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong sense of writing quality code.
- Passion for developing highly scalable systems.
- You are quick, resourceful, flexible, and an excellent collaborator.
- Hands-on technical coding, and implementing of product features
- Peer code review
- Strong experience in OOPS and MVC frameworks in PHP.
- Database experience on any of the following: PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MS SQL Server (Preferably PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- Experience participating in agile and fast-paced software development methodologies.
- Experience in collaborating in a cross-functional agile team
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2 - 8 years of experience with web application development.
● Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
● Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
● Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team
to find solutions on various problems
● Minimum 1+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
● Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
● Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
● Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
● Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
● Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
● Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
● Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
● A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related
● Minimum 0.6 Months of Drupal programming experience (samples of applications that
you have worked on are required)
● Ability to communicate and work well with others
● Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
● The experience that would be a plus
● Knowledge of SEO