JD: Strong in Core Java, Multithreading, Data Structures
Location: Bangalore, Pune & Hyderabad
The person should have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in any engineering, scientific, quantitative field and should have a soundtrack record in software design and development.
He should have 4 to 8 years of relevant experience.
He should be sound in Java.
He should have strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, collections, multithreading, algorithms, distributed development, OOPs concepts).
Experience of working in a technology team within a financial organization is preferable.
He should be a proactive individual with experience working in a fast-paced environment and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
The knowledge of Market Risk and/or pricing and Risk systems is desirable.
He should be able to manage multiple tasks in a demanding and changing environment.
Past experience of working in a globally distributed team would be beneficial
nurture.farm is looking for an experienced Technical Lead Manager who is eager to have an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture around the globe.
At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We are building a more resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risks and improving the quality of life for the farmers and their families through digitization of the farming life cycle, financial inclusion of the farming community, and affordable timely access to products, technologies, advisory and services. We are a technology-led organization, focused on bringing scalable and sustainable solutions to the farming ecosystem. We are a young entrepreneurial startup that wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and productive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in every part of the organization.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Enthusiastic to take on problems across the full-stack.
What we’re looking for
● Dreamers, who are passionate about creating something that touches millions of people, and transforms lives,
● Sculptors, who take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it comes to quality
● Learners, who look forward to continuing to grow everyday.
● 5-8yrs of Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
B.Tech Computer Science, or similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
● Experience designing and implementing distributed systems
● Excellent C++, Java, Go and/or Python skills.
● Understanding of the Agritech domain and application of technology in farming.
● BTech Computer Science, or similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Senior Technical Team Lead (Full Stack) with backend technology as Java, to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for Web Technology
- Provide design feedback to our design team
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Train new developers joining the team and ensure highest level of software practices
- Provide client-facing presentations and support as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- At least 8 years of experience in Web Technology with backend in Java
- Clear understanding of architecture, efficient database structure and various mode of deployments
- Sound knowledge on scripting languages like Angular.js, React.js and Node.js
- Experience in Cloud environment - AWS, GCP or PCF will be a plus
- Proven enthusiasm for technology and current hands on work experience
- Leadership and technical skills to run a development team
- Passion for clean design and library grade coding
- Demonstrable analytical skills (coding exercise required)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- DevOps basics and knowledge on micro services
- Prior experience of running a software team or company
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Ability to be part of core leadership team and drive development decisions
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune, India
- Use your skills in OOP, OOAD, and testing to design and develop robust and scalable software.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on writing production-quality code and tests.
- Maintain minimal yet essential engineering documentation to complement the product.
- Collaborate with engineers and product teams as part of Agile delivery.
- Participate in code reviews and release cycles with an ownership attitude.
- Strong at problem-solving using Java 8 and above.
- General understanding of SDLC using agile methodologies iterative development.
- Hands-on knowledge of using Spring Boot or Quarkus for building Microservices or API driven solutions.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience in using any RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding or exposure to Cloud-Native development using AWS is an added advantage.
Must have experience / knowledge in Cluster Management Frameworks(e.g., Spark), Kafka,ElasticSearch, Docker, Kubernetes and database, build-and-test(preferred).
Must have hands-on experience with Java, Spring Boot & Hibernate
Must have good experience with Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
Demonstrate project management skills
Experience with customer facing and handling customer expectations
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
very strong on Spring frameworks
Relational Database (Pref PostgresQL)
AWS / Azure
Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Pan India/Remote work
Senior Java Developer
5+ years of work experience, bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, develop applications for cloud computing, design, maintain and operate cloud systems/microservices and applications, keep cloud systems secure, fully tested and integrated with all the other products/applications, understand the language of business and develop to address the business’s needs.
Technical Skills Required:
Minimum 6 year of hands-on Java (including Java 11) programming; Experience and knowledge of open-source software, frameworks around server-side development in Java 11; wide and deep understanding of Java ecosystem, monitoring and diagnosis, Spring Boot.
Notice Period: 0-30 Days
Roles and Responsibilities
• Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We
expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you
• Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high quality work products. Serve
as a mentor to the team members
• Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the
existing systems to improve performance.
• Perform code reviews, set coding practices and guidelines within the team.
• Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a
Critical Functional Skills:
• Solid understanding and knowledge of Java/C/C++. You should understand the
concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their
implementation in Java/Any other Object-Oriented Language.
• Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data
structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of
computer science is desired.
• Ability to write clean, modular, and loosely coupled code by the use of design
• He/She should be able to break down and architect complex software systems. For
• Cars Availability Engine for Ola.
• Strong decision-making ability
• Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack.
• Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
• Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny
ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
• The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to
• Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
• Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux
• Comprehensive operational experience including, optimizations, deployments and
tuning servers like apache/mysql/tomcat/solr
• Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum), TDD,
and Continuous Integration(CI/CD) a plus.
• Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
• Expert level experience in building a scalable, large and complex business
• Typically with an experience of 5+ years of development experience in a product
• Must have lead, designed, architected and delivered at least 1 project in his previous
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• Btech/MS from a reputed Institute
• Deep expertise with any or combination programming languages: Java, C++, C#,
• Go any object-oriented high-level proprietary or open-source language with strong
programming constructs. We are not skill-specific but go by strength in
• Machine coding
• Single machine in-memory program
• Need a working code with functionality
• Readable and well-designed code with right abstractions, separation of concerns,
• right design patterns
• Performant code with concurrency and efficient data structures
• Write test cases covering the happy path and edge cases
• Problem Solving
• Choose the right combination of data structures to solve the problem
• Identify most edge cases for the problem
• Identify opportunities of parallelism: utilizes multi-core solutions where applicable
• Design & Architecture
• Distributed systems design and system interaction
• Identify API signatures
• LLD with class design
• Solve for performance & availability
Work on the development backend systems for our first product
Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems
Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team
3-5 years of software development experience
Strong computer science fundamentals
Good knowledge of Java ecosystem
Can write code that is readable, maintainable and performant
Good understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling
Comfortable writing multi-threaded programs
Desired Skills and Experience
CSS3) and Node.js
Exposure to React( native) basics
Experience with AWS, CI/CD and DevOps
Experience with Web Security
Basic exposure to Go is valuable but not necessary
Willingness to travel for onsite assignments outside India
The candidate will be in a solution focused role responsible for providing xxxxx support, working both
independently on assigned projects, and collaboratively with other team members.
● Designing, coding and debugging of products, and features.
● Provide technical leadership to the team.
● Analyze and resolve technical queries that the team may have from time to time.
● Lead and mentor development team.
● Handle code reviews, setup guidelines for development.
● Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business
● Development, and Operations.
● Work with frontend engineers to build features.
● Design rights solutions/architecture for products/features based on requirements, estimate efforts, and
manage the development.
● Manage and improve systems by innovating and implementing best practices.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities (X%)
The candidate will also be responsible for engineering management.
● Work with the product team to analyze business requirements.
● Do feasibility studies based on the requirements.
● Do sprint planning and management.
Please add on more points for responsibilities if more are required in same format(int) as above
● Minimum - Graduate. Technical streams would be preferred.
Experience and Skill Requirements
● Minimum 9 and maximum 12 years of relevant experience in Java/JEE or NodeJS, ExpressJS
technology for backend application development is preferred.
● 3 years of experience in architecture roles responsible for maintaining business / technology alignment.
● Excellent knowledge and skills in the areas of Java, Spring Boot, JSP/Servlet, J2EE design patterns,
App server & Web servers.
● Sound knowledge Web Services, REST (API Design & Development).
● Excellent knowledge of RDBMS, NoSQL databases like MySQL and Cassandra.
● Must have knowledge and experience of Microservices design, security designs, and best practices.
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills (especially around the areas of performance, scalability on
the above mentioned technologies)
● Knowledge of working with CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc.
● Excellent understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, SSL, etc.
● Excellent team management and mentorship skills.
Any Other Requirements
● Understanding of Linux systems like Ubuntu, Debian.
● Sound knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
● Sound knowledge of CDNs like CloudFront, Akamai, Cloudflare, etc.
● Experience in working in an Agile environment with good communication skills.
● Passion to learn new technologies and to upgrade versions of technology.
● Experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc