You’ll be working with solution architects, business leads, engineers, product managers, and design team to write eye-catching content and copy for our SaaS products.
- Plan and create compelling web copy for our products and double up as a content writer when needed.
- Create content for header, footer, body; including but not limited to, title, subtitle, description, feature list, about page, help text, and FAQ.
- Understand our gaming ecosystem and accordingly create persuasive content to attract users.
- Write description for games along with ‘How To Play’ instructions.
- Liaise with product owners and contribute towards product awareness.
- Collaborate with other writers to create technical and marketing collaterals.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in copywriting for web, along with a solid portfolio of work.
- Precise attention to detail and an advocate of cool design.
- Creative copywriting and SEO copywriting is mandatory.
- Excellent grammar, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with image and video-editing tools (Snagit/Photoshop, Filmora/Camtasia).
- Decent knowledge of HTML and CSS (need not be in a professional context).
- Experience in documentation will be an added advantage
Fynd is India’s largest offline to online fashion platform. Fynd works with 300+ brands across 9000+ stores in 40+ cities to aggregate store inventory in real time. Across Fynd’s own direct to consumer channel, instore omnichannel and api consumption channels, Fynd distributes this inventory feed to drive transactions and manage fulfilment.
- Complete content writing projects for digital marketing clients in a timely manner; maintain stated deadlines while also meeting specific content directions, as each individual project dictates
- Revise content submissions according to client requests
- Proofread and rewrite existing content, as needed
- Writing for web page content, blogs, social media posts, infographic content, email marketing campaigns, and other digital marketing categories as assigned
- Work with clients and customers to help them define their content needs
- Offer suggestions and changes to help ensure that content is engaging, consistent, clear, and concise
- Help to create style guides or content templates
- Conduct effective research on any given topic
- Fluency in both written and conversational English, and mastery of conventional rules of English grammar
- Ability to be mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety
- Ability to embed and leverage SEO-relevant keywords in content production
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and search engine optimization best practices
- Good listening and communication skills for client relationship management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, along with general computer literacy
- Familiarity with major social media platforms
- The ability to cooperate with other writers, editors, and team members to complete projects in a timely manner
- Willing and able to give constructive feedback on content writing projects
Designation: Social Media Strategist
Work Location: Hyderabad
Position: Full Time
Devaseva is India’s first faith-tech platform disrupting the $44B religious market. We are building technology that enables Billion Hindus to connect to the divine online. Over 200,000 online sevas performed till date.
Temples have always been a spiritual destination of devotees for ages. Temples are built to bring devotees closer to the divine. In recent times, Many devotees are struggling to perform sevas/rituals in temples due to unforeseeable conditions. On the other hand, temples always struggle to engage devotees other than those who visit them. The primary purpose of a temple is to engage devotees and assist them in performing sevas/rituals to the deity.
Devaseva will provide temples an opportunity to showcase their sevas and attract devotees online. In this digital age, Devaseva comes up with an online marketplace for temples where devotees can avail temple services virtually. Devotees can also participate in crowdfunding campaigns for Annadanam & temple construction along with feeding cows
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Should be a Creative Storyteller pushing brand awareness to a new level.
- Experience in storytelling, content writing, and copywriting.
- Experience in handling social media.
- Play an important role in LinkedIn and Twitter content curation.
- Produce & publish engaging content across social media.
- Ideate, implement, and manage social media strategies to build stronger brand awareness and engagement.
- Develop content strategies to drive engagement, Organic growth, and reach to the platform.
- Work with copywriters, designers, and filmmakers to create high-quality and engaging content.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and practices.
- Understand SEO and its best practices, and Monitor User engagement, and Content optimization.
- Connect and collaborate with an ecosystem of stakeholders.
- Implement influential content strategies.
- Prompt response to customer queries/comments on all social media platforms.
- Prepare monthly reports on various KPIs.
- Should be able to foresee the upcoming social media trend patterns.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Social Media Content Strategist or a similar role.
- A personality with creative & impactful ideas with excellent communication and writing skills.
- Should have a knack for both witty & emotional content.
- Excellent working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, and Pinterest.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Must have the ability to understand audience preferences and create content accordingly.
- Analytical skills to use data, insights, and performance metrics to your advantage.
- Keen interest in design and visual aesthetics for the best creative output.
- Solution-oriented with quick turnaround time and team management.
• Definitely a Grammar Nazi.
• Writing unique and compelling content blogs, google ads, FB ads,product descriptions, sales add,brand support material, informative articles, press release, website content, email marketing posts.
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
• High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Take ownership of copywriting function within the content marketing team and manage it to a very high standard
- (Write and edit) crisp and engaging ad copies and video scripts for search, social media, YouTube, and Product marketing activities
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives, offer creative ideas, and devise strategies to achieve them
- Understand target audience personas and their preferences to create engaging journeys that encourage interaction with the website, are forward-thinking, and are in line with current trends.
- Review copy, lead campaign, and copy ideation, continually improve quality of writing, and ensure all-around consistency (style, tone, fonts, and images) in the communication across channels.
- Analyze campaign performance in conjunction with members of other marketing teams to set benchmarks and continually streamline copywriting practices for enhanced quality and business outcomes.
- Convert the creative brief into a coherent, cohesive and compelling communication concept development and its translation to campaign idea/script/copy.
- Collaborate with talented team of creatives to gain deeper understanding on messaging front to storyboard campaign and develop multiple variations for creative testing.
- To Provide deputy support to the Creative Head
- To craft witty and impactful copy for individual deliverables, with a cogent call to action and ensure synergy with campaign goals
- To craft and supervise concise corporate and B2C communications and PR initiatives, including mailers and posts.
- Write effective and grammatically correct copy for target audience from conceptualization to
- To guard the Literal Brand Tonality, as a second to the marketing team.
- Stay on top of current industry trends and happenings to use that as an opportunity to create campaigns. Think out of the box but still be relevant.
- 6-9 years of professional copywriting experience in creative solutions for digital services with strong portfolio of Creative Concept Solutions and it's translation to script/copy.
- Proven expertise as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or a similar role
- Experience managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly and adhere to deadlines.
*Produce high-quality sales material, tutorials, blog content and website content.
*Write easy-to-understand user interface text and online help
*Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
*Proven working experience of more than 1 year in website content, tutorials, and blogs related to SaaS products/Testing domain
*Ability to deliver high-quality tutorials paying attention to detail
*Can put together a content strategy from scratch
*Excellent written skills in English
*SEO friendly content
*Blogs and newsletters
*Ideate social media campaigns
*Very well versed with marketing driven content writing
*Ascribed to a comprehensive approach in writing articles
*Adheres strictly to the time schedule
*Should be able to rephrase existing content to avoid duplicate content and plagiarism
1. Minimum of 5 years work experience in ghostwriting
2. Prior execution of writing books in self-help, business, biography category
Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
1- 3 years of experience in technical writing
- coordination and collaboration with the internal teams and concered stakeholders