TIFIN is a fintech company that builds engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. By leveraging the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology, the company strives to make investing a more engaging experience and a powerful driver of financial wellbeing.
This role will help to bridge the gap between the technical and consumer face of the company by converting complex information into simple and easy-to-understand language that is user facing. You will work in collaboration with designers, copywriters, product managers, analytics, and developers to create content that will be used for a range of products, all geared towards making investing a more engaging and customer driven experience.
Type of position: Full time, min 3 years of copywriting experience
Preferred areas: Finance, investing, technical writing
What you will do:
- Deliver clean, professional copy that is true to brand voice and communicates powerful product narratives
- Translate complicated concepts into simplified and streamlined content that is easy to understand and engaging for users
- Ability to think strategically to identify gaps in communication and make appropriate suggestions
- Collaborate with team members to develop consistent messaging
- Ability to create content for projects with quick turnaround times
- Ability to create and manage complex copy documents that will be used by product owners, designers and engineers
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with using software such as MS Word, Excel
- Ability to use Figma to better collaborate with design
About TIFIN FINTECH
TIFIN builds engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalisation. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalised delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalisation to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals.
At TIFIN, we build disruptive IP, not incremental innovation. We operate at high velocity with flexibility, enabled through our focus on stretch goals and action that is measurable. We experiment, learn and adjust in short sprints to find out targets. If you're passionate about transforming the investor experience and excited to grow on the edge of your comfort zone, come and join us!
As a Senior Technical Writer, you will produce high-quality documentation that
contributes to overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech
writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product
managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use. You get to work
with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks
everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product
and the documentation requirements
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is
appropriate for its intended audience
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
• Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing
• Create and maintain the information architecture
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 3 Years of experience in technical content writing
• Knowledge of IT services, Mobile Platforms and Mobility Solutions
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily
understandable in text and pictures
• Excellent written skills in English
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Exceptional and proven written communication and organization skills
• Flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities
• Ability to work independently on projects with little supervision
• Excellent time management
• Effective communicator
• Team player
Role- Technical Editor
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Copy Writer to join our marketing team and enrich our website, mobile & web applications, social media accounts with new SEO optimized blog posts, marketing guides and copies, articles and other creative content. Candidates will be reporting directly to CPO/CMO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to launch successful social media & content marketing campaigns.
- Manage company’s social media channels. Write descriptions, captions, hashtags and ensure regular postings of media, text & video content.
- Write creative & clear marketing descriptions to promote our mobile & web applications online (online ads, social media) & off-line. (banners, brochures etc).
- Coordinate with the design team to make graphics consistent across all platforms.
- Research industry-related topics, competitors, keywords, market practices & user behavior to create engaging blogs, articles and other useful content for our customers.
- Coordinate with the design team to make helpful illustrations and educational content for users to understand our product better.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to write engaging website content.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Knowledge of SEO, SMM, email marketing and content marketing.
- Candidates who have written content for B2B & online audiences will be preferred.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines as well as to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Experience using WordPress and/or Joomla.
We are looking for a Creative Content whiz
If being passionate and energetic about an early stage disruptive product sounds like something you’d like to fit into your LinkedIn bio, we're looking for you.
As part of the role, you'd be responsible for working closely with the business development and product teams to help plan brand marketing strategies and further turn them into impactful creative solutions. As part of the team, we’d need you to:
- Research and understand motivational factors in people
- Understand brand requirements, objectives, and audience demographics
- Create campaigns and experiences on Rippl using the available frameworks that are engaging and exciting (for example, an experience on Rippl is 'Submit a picture of yourself wearing red jeans, and win a badge from a brand)
- Generate insights for audiences around media, brands, consumers, and experiences
You would be a perfect fit if you
- Understand how products work and what makes people tick
- Are a creative problem solver, typically with outlandish ideas
- Know how to capture and engage people’s attention
- Have an unending appetite to learn, with an unquenchable drive to succeed
- Are aware and conversant with social media / trends etc.....
- Have great writing / content skills
Rippl is only just beginning, and it’s going to be an exciting journey of ideating, problem solving and cutting edge innovation.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer with 4+ years of experience in producing high-quality documentation that can contribute to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- You will be responsible for authoring tasks, creation, and integration of printed or electronic end-user documentation
- Document ongoing software developments in applications, products, and services
- Develop user guides, technical specification documents, online help files, API documents, feature description documents, How-To articles, and other ad hoc documentation deliverables
- Contribute to process improvements for enhancing efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on time and as per the defined quality standards
- 4+Years of Relevant experience in the field of technical documentation
- Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working with an XML editor, authoring, and other graphics-related tools like SnagIt, Visio, etc
• Develop and maintain customer documentation such as User / Administration / How-To / Quick Start / Installation Guides, etc.
• Create/Review/Edit Release Notes, including Customer Impact Statements prior to dissemination.
• Develops graphics through the use of screen capture tools and graphic editing tools related to applicable projects assigned.
Must to have skills
• Working knowledge of and experience operating in a Linux/Windows environment.
• Familiarity with JIRA or other Defect Tracking tools and Confluence.
• Ability read, write and compile technical documents, include feature descriptions, customer use cases, and release notes using industry best practices.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate in remote team environment, actively engage subject matter experts, and follow through on commitments.
• Demonstrated experience in writing clear and concise procedural documentation for a technical audience.
• Experience with agile and comfort with rapid iteration and fast delivery.
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple project deliverables.
If you can watch, play and write well about Android games, this job is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
You'd be responsible to:
- conceptualize new content ideas,
- research on the assigned topics,
- and create high-quality content around mobile games.
Qualifications and Skills
- Impeccable written and verbal command over English is a must.
- Graduate/post-graduate in English literature or Technology would be a plus.
- Must NOT be over 28 years old in age.