Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni of IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :
Our client is Google partner in advertising and a premier Insight-driven Marketing platform. As a managed buying solution provider, they work with leading digital-first brands in India and are expanding our footprint globally, particularly focused on fast growing app-first start-ups driving their next level of scale via programmatic media. For many of its clients, programmatic marketing has emerged amongst their top three growth marketing channels alongside Google Ads and Facebook.
Job Role - Manager Digital Media (Client Engagement)
If you are passionate of digital marketing & enjoy working with a leading growth companies and helping them to grow state of art digital media solutions then this is the RIGHT fit role for you.
What You Will Do -
- Develop understanding of the client's business and the digital marketing needs and provide
strategic guidance on the key digital marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with the cross-channel teams to implement and deliver client commitments
- Formulate account strategies and do engaging presentations and run business reviews (weekly, monthly, quarterly) with multiple levels of stakeholders internally and externally. Setting expectations both internally and externally.
- Tracking regular key performance metrics. Proactive risk management on the client accounts
- Up Sell & grow, Cross Sell campaigns with a brand's strategic approach towards performance. 8.Competitor Analysis - Reporting and strategizing steps for the advertisers.
- Collaborate with Sales leaders to develop an optimal lead contact and conversion strategy for the sales team, with alignment on sales contact strategy
Qualifications and Experience: -
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a quantitative/marketing discipline with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with digital marketing platforms and technologies - Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin & affiliates
- Prior experience in digital marketing execution will be plus
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and execution skills
Do you love writing? Are you witty with a pen (err, keyboard) and have a discerning eye for detail? Can you work hard and meet speedy deadlines? Do you love to have a good time? If you’re screaming yes to all of the above, then the company might be the perfect fit for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. The content team is at the heart of the company, helping our marketing and supply teams create engaging copy and marketing assets that include blog posts; social media posts; emails; newsletters; and YouTube videos. Content helps prospective guests visualize their experience and expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and secondary research skills. You will be challenged to the core as you will be writing about attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
-Blog on an ongoing basis to grow organic traffic through search, social, and our email subscribers.
-Pitch interesting, fun and relevant blog articles to create engaging wholesome content to sell our experiences.
-Research, pitch, write and edit scripts for videos. Develop scripts to engage the audience - write in a style that is informative, yet conversational and easy-to-understand.
-Craft engaging copy for all user communication including emails and social media.
-Learn and follow full stack writing - what to write; writing for search engines; distribution and feedback loops to help evolve the playbook.
-Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 3 months over the next year.
-You possess excellent written communication skills and can write engaging copy combining creativity and flair with business objectives.
-You have 1-3 years of relevant experience writing blogs or any other type of long form content and/or scripts for YouTube videos.
-You are a digital native.
-You have the ability to work quickly with attention to detail and deadlines.
-Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships.
- Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success.
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments.
- Responsible for boosting DA, PA & Trust flow of website by building Links on authoritative websites
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems must have knowledge of Plugins and Plugin management
- Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, EDU and GOV Link Building, Article submission, etc.)
- Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes off-page factors of the website.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Good To Have:
- Understanding of web design and site structures.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- An outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
- Optimize content for the social media platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- With Good Communication Skills
- Candidates from Marketing Agency can apply.
- Immediate with 15 days joinees preferred.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who handles end to end digital marketing
- Writing financial documents, news items, articles, research Reports.
- Keeping updated on various financial regulatory and global activities.
- Keeping watch on various global stock markets especially US Market.
- Writing various financial documents for clients majorly Fintech Companies, agencies.
- Developing content for print, online, and presentation materials.
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Financial report writing
- Exposure to US financial/Security market
- Candidates from financial background or experience in financial content writing - articles, blogs and from financial news candidates/financial writing companies.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting, new-age startup working on an AI platform to gather consumer insights. You’d be part of the business team, driving demand generation using content marketing, published on all digital properties.
Experience matters. The ‘must-haves’ are.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in running content marketing programs, especially for SaaS, martech, technology brands
- Experience in running a complete marketing program – organizing webinars, scouting for event opportunities, etc.
- Experience in writing across genres – social, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Experience for writing for the Western audience (native English speaking geographies such as USA and the UK)
The specific skills sought are as follows.
- Ability to articulate technology in a way that a non-techie could understand.
- Ability to write in both informal and formal tones – use of colloquial English for informal and assuming a formal tone when authoring a thought leadership article, case studies, and whitepapers.
- Ability to improvise – use the same content to spin out content for social media publishing.
- Ability to think through topics that might be of interest to our very professionally accomplished TG – quite different than what you’d write for a consumer-facing brand.