Content writers must know how to use a variety of writing and publishing programs, such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, and WordPress. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on content writing for social media post
2. Creating content for the website
3. Implementing copywriting techniques to make the content more engaging
4. Doing on-page SEO to make the content google friendly
5. Create content that enlightens, informs, sells, and simply informs
6. Ideate & strategize the content plan
7. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
Work closely with marketing team members
Optimize content using SEO best practicesQualificationsBachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Proficiency in English is a must
Knowledge of Stock Markets is highly preferred
Knowledge of regional languages is a plus
The content writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, the writer will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research, outline, produce content, proof, and publish digital content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of #DigitalMarketing tactics, including #SEO, email marketing.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Review/Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Minimum experience - 1 year
CodeMyMobile has been helping create digital products for over 7+ years now and helped create multi million-dollar businesses, our customers swear by us with their tech needs, it's about time that we start to tell our story to more tech entrepreneurs and help them reach their business goals with our solid team.
- We are looking for a senior marketing manager to oversee and drive all marketing initiatives for CMM. This role requires a multi-skilled professional whose experience ranges from conceptualising marketing strategy, creative writing and editing, content distribution, campaign development, analytical thinking, and collaboration.
- In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualising and directing the overall content strategy for CMM ex: website, blogs, case studies, research reports, ebooks, guides, videos, and social media.
- The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has a knack for crafting and executing unique content ideas and strategies that can communicate CMM’s story in a compelling and engaging way. You should have a keen eye for detail and an ability to work on multiple deadline-driven projects.
- Develop and oversee the entire marketing strategy for CMM across all owned channels and constantly work to improve the brand’s positioning and story.
- Oversee and execute the overall content strategy by working closely with CMMs paid marketing team, cross-functional stakeholders, and external partners.
- Oversee the editing for all of CMM’s content and conduct routine checks for hygiene, quality, and relevancy.
- Identify and document the latest trends and developments in the our domain by conducting routine research and regularly engaging with industry leaders and practitioners.
- Work closely with the team to identify and execute strategies to effectively distribute CMM’s content and thereby, increase engagement.
- Regularly review and optimize content performance.
- Formal course in communications, or journalism preferred.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in content marketing in a tech services company.
- Passion for writing, solid editorial instincts and a distinct perspective on what qualifies as “good content”.
- Experience designing strategic campaigns (strategy, measurement, content calendar, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and distill complex, highly technical concepts into digestible content.
WillStar Media is a one-stop marketing solution. We plan, execute and create the best results for brands. We provide services from Influencer marketing, campaign designing, media consulting, creative strategy to video production, social media marketing, and social media management.
We are currently looking for a Hindi content writer who could do content research and Scriptwriting for a youtube channel- The Willpower star and its social media which is managed by us.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced, creative and passionate Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for managing all our social media accounts including those of our owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and IPs. You will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies in order to increase online presence and improve our marketing efforts for our brand and projects.
You will be working closely with the operations and creative teams and other client staff for successful implementation of social media plans and campaigns.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
- Passionate about gaming and Esports.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other major social media platforms and best practices.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite.
- General Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet ranking for web content, keyword research, google analytics and web traffic metrics.
- Ability to plan and execute long-term and short-term social media campaigns
- Working knowledge of multi-social posting platforms such as Hubspot and Agora Pulse.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and social media marketing strategy.
- Good time management, multi-tasking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast paced work environment.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Manage, administer and grow all existing and new company social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- Create and execute social media plans and campaigns for different projects by collaborating with the content team and client staff.
- Develop and implement social media plans, competitions, strategies and campaigns to build brand/company/project awareness and drive engagement.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data and research best ways to increase traffic.
- Track, tabulate and report social media metrics consistently
- Oversee day to day management of campaigns, review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve.
- Research new media platforms, trends and industry opportunities in gaming and Esports.
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research to different teams.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
1-3 years experience in related field (Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Social Media Specialist, Marketing, PR, Communications, Gaming, Esports etc.)
What we will be excited to see in you
- Strong understanding of local and global gaming and esports ecosystems
- Social Management/Community building experience in gaming and esports field.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing google ad word campaigns
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- To fix bad domain reputation, IP reputation
- Knowledge of Spam rate, resolving any impromptu issue related to the backend of email marketing
- Follow up on interested respondents.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns including triggers, and automation
- Build creative, messaging, and content for campaigns using email and automated marketing
Required Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Email marketing, bulk emailing & email campaigns.
- Should have experience in generating leads through email marketing, Data mining, and database development using different tools.
- Should have knowledge of lead data extraction from search engines and other lead portals.
- Excellent command over English with the ability to write in various tones and styles.
- Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism or similar field.
- An effective and SEO friendly writing style for web content, articles, blogs.
- Editing and proof-reading skills.
- Must have complete knowledge of social media and core social media marketing.
- Experience in writing research reports and whitepapers.
- Experience in writing Press Releases will be a plus.
- An excellent understanding of Grammar
- Detail oriented and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Content for SocialPilot only such as blogs, web content and articles to be contributed outside
- Editing and reviewing content received
- Topic idea generation for all content
- Ability to work effectively in an environment where tools, processes, and deliverables are not necessarily predefined.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
- We don’t want you to get bored writing content all the time, so we need you to interact with like-minded professionals and have fun on social media. This will help you be more creative and also feeds in idea generation.