About Zion Market Research
We’re hiring a marketer to create and promote content about Optmyzr’s products and features to our customers and free trial users. This is a high-visibility role – your work will get in front of thousands of PPC marketers each week. Your goal will be to improve adoption and retention of our products and features by showcasing the value they create.
We’re looking for someone who is self-driven, with excellent written and spoken English, and is comfortable collaborating with several teams. Prior writing experience can include short and long-form content, product/UX microcopy, notifications, social media posts, and emails/newsletters.
What You’ll Be Doing
Some of the responsibilities for this role include:
- Work with the product team and founders to build messaging that highlights Optmyzr’s benefits and value
- Compile monthly release notes covering all the updates in our products over the past 30 days
- Own the content/collateral for updates and new features including emails, notifications, walkthrough videos, and sell sheets
- Collaborate on product-adjacent collateral such as case studies
- Write and publish our monthly customer newsletter
- Plan, produce, and promote our product-related webinars
- Maintain our help center by writing new articles and updating existing ones
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has 2+ years of experience in a content role – bonus points if you’ve worked in SaaS, B2B, or product marketing
- Is familiar with customer personas, competitive analysis, and market research techniques
- Understands core product marketing theory such as product-market fit, go-to-market strategies, communicating benefits, etc.
- Possesses a keen analytical mind, strong collaborative abilities, and is comfortable with sourcing/using data to inform and measure decisions
- Can quickly gain familiarity with new tools and software, including our own product
- Is a self-starter who proactively contributes ideas, owns projects, and meets deadlines
- Is fluent in written and spoken English, and can communicate ideas clearly and concisely
If you tick any of these boxes, let us know when you submit your application:
- Experience with PPC advertising, including managing paid search campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Host a podcast, run a blog, or other personal creative project
Optmyzr is a fast-growing, profitable B2B SaaS startup. The team is composed of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and other big names in tech. We are a product-focused team with end-to-end ownership.
The biggest requirements for working with our team: be willing to take ownership of your work and be willing to try out new ideas, always.
We pay market salary, and while you'll work hard, we'll make sure that you have a good work-life balance. We value our employees and don't like micromanaging. Everyone chooses what they will work on and when they will get it done; then they deliver.
- Be part of a fast-moving yet caring and intelligent team
- Zero micromanagement and freedom to contribute ideas
- No crazy hours; we believe that is not sustainable in the long run
- Flexibility with timings and work location, even in a post-quarantine world
- Health insurance, in-office amenities and great incentives
Optmyzr is an equal opportunity employer.
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Understanding the organizational vision and mission and implementing the same through content marketing strategies.
- Ensuring that the content marketing team primarily facilitates brand and purpose to our end target groups with an aim to create better awareness about the product with clients and better brand strategy execution.
- Developing best practices and guidelines for the content team for various channels like social media, internal & external blogs, websites, newsletters, whitepapers, presentations, etc.
- Checking if the contents are aligned to the organizational mission and brand strategy & SEO needs.
- Training direct reports & peers by developing understanding of clients, product, use cases & industry solutions for story ideas.
- Keep aligned with SEO benefits.
- Monitoring & analyzing performance & quality of various contents across platforms and constantly working to improvise on outcomes.
- Working with other departments to generate product / mission use case / benefit stories and executing in distribution strategies.
- Pushing other department peers to generate insights, benchmarks, and use cases that can be shared from various channels
What you need to have:
- Graduate and over with excellent oral and written communication skills. MBA in marketing a plus.
- 7+ years experience in content marketing. 2+ years of experience managing content teams.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills and should be able to establish quality social media communication.
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on with spreadsheets, presentation & document writing.
- Strong understanding of SAAS and other internet-based software products.
Social Media Marketer
Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
Social Media JD:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
Must be an immediate joiner
Location: Pune/ Bangalore
2 to 3 years experience needed
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles, etc. for digital media.
3. Create content that gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates who handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
versatile marketer who can create content, manage socials and loves emails as
much as we do.
Manage Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with
Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style.
Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers.
Writing, editing, and proofreading content.
Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media.
8 years of experience in a similar role.
Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Highly computer literate and advanced knowledge of HTML.
Experience with social media management.
Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
Can handle new tools to manage social platforms and analytics
Quick learner and self-motivated
Can own up to a task given, take responsibility and execute the task efficiently
1. Writing meaningful and engaging content in a number of different styles/tones with impeccable spelling and grammar
2. Developing a deep understanding of clients and what motivates them online and creating content based on the same
3. Working on the content for Social Media best practices
4. Write unique, engaging content and avoid plagiarism
5. Proofread content to make sure proper grammar is used
6. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines