Profile : Content Writer
Exp: 2-6 yrs
Develop highly effective original and SEO targeted contents.
Write blog and articles for our products and services.
Write scripts for video contents.
Write convincing answers on "Quora" related to our products and services.
Write copies for social media marketing.
Write "how to" articles / blog postings.
Write press releases related to our products and services.
Promote the company's products through social media channels using unique writing skills.
Collaborate with technical team to develop content plans.
Brain storming, writing and producing high quality content on a regular basis.
Impeccable communication skills, especially in writing. Ability to write clear, concise and correct English with a persuasive spin.
Must possess a good understanding of technology related products and services.
Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices.Quora answers and articles according to the requirements.
Should possess flexible writing style to address multiple target audiences.
Notice Period - 15 days - 1 Month
Location - Pune
About Xebrium Software Pvt ltd
We are looking for a Product Marketing Associate who will streamline our product marketing efforts. You will work closely with the marketing, sales and product teams. You will help research, compile and develop positioning, messaging and communication for marketing and sales.
Research and manage marketing and sales collaterals
Research and structure content for webpages and landing pages
Create high-quality content for Gumlet in the form of sales/marketing collaterals, email communications, website and landing page copy.
Ideate and help build compelling narratives and messaging for Gumlet across marketing channels
Streamline and overlook lead nurturing campaigns
Organize and track content distribution
Conduct competitive, market and customer research, and build usable insights to further the marketing and sales efforts.
Work on projects to improve and track the middle and bottom of the funnel
Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
Skills And Qualification
Work experience as a marketing associate or a similar role
In-depth understanding of marketing fundamentals
Excellent communication skills
Knack for copywriting
BE/BTech or equivalent degree.
0.6 - 1 year of core marketing experience, preferably with Tech / Product / SaaS domain companies
Excellent command of the U. S. English (understanding, speaking, and writing).
We are one of the fastest-growing startups in the EdTech space with a mission to revolutionize the study abroad industry. Yocket is the largest community-driven platform created exclusively to bring millions of aspiring students together to find the best study abroad solutions. Recently we were chosen as Top 100 Indian Startups by Google And MeitY’s Appscale Academy Initiative !! We’re also ranked #18 on AppStore Top Charts - Education!
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as a content writer!
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress,Magento 2, etc.)
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines
Job duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends, memes, and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Copywrite and work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
Job requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Good time-management skills
Mindler is a technology-enabled eco-system for career planning and development for students. We leverage technology, research, machine learning and algorithms to minimize the human bias in the career decision-making process. Mindler’s disruptive career assessment and counselling products are loved by thousands of users globally, and it is growing at a very fast pace. We are looking for assertive, energetic, and creative people to join our awesome team, including people from ISB, Harvard, IIT, IIM and other top-tier institutes. With a unique and scalable model to address the unorganized career counselling sector, Mindler works on both the demand and supply side of the career guidance problem through its revolutionary products.
This role requires someone who is passionate and driven about building great brand stories with an ability inspire and influence our audience through quality content. The impact and success will be based on the ability to ideate and develop high quality and compelling content, and the dexterity to work seamlessly across multiple projects. It will require someone who can write content basis a deep understanding of our audience and work closely with the art team to deliver impactful content.
As Content Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Ideate on new content ideas to market the brand
- Plan and execute content development
- Develop page-turning long-form copy (articles, press releases, presentations, case studies, emailers, blogs) with a SEO perspective
- Write witty one-liners and thoughtful taglines (web content, social media content, creative tag-lines).
- Manage tools to schedule and publish content on various platforms
You should have:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience preferably in the education sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A Grammar Nazi perspective
- A ‘Will Do’ attitude
- Active Social Media presence
- A positive attitude to take feedback
- Cultural empathy for a fast moving, growing organization
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage content based on current trends
2. Engage with audiences on our various social media platforms
3. Strategize authentic and impactful digital content and ensuring their role out within specified deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Social Media Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Digital Marketing.
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter)
- Good communication skills
- Ambition backed with a desire to succeed
- Elementary knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, etc.