Shared Machines is a Unique portal for sharing of construction machines among contractors. It facilitates transaction between contractors by listing of machines with location, availability along with detailed terms and conditions.
The portal is received well so far and has attracted more than 800+ machines with 100 + successful transactions of rental.
We're seeking a full-time, in-house employee to write Search Engine Optimized Website Content and social media. The ideal candidate must be able to write according to the language of different industries our company handles. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, press releases, website content pertaining to digital media.Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language. Also, Content Writers are responsible for style and format consistency across all projects and communicating with other team members to create the best content possible.
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us continuously improve our product offering in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features and so on.
- Write, publish, and maintain customer-facing marketing and technical content, including testing and product blogs, technical reports on testing, educational guides, and newsletters.
- Understand the domain, create value-focused educational content for ICP, secondary personas, & segments
- Coordinate with researchers to prepare short reports for timely and accurate testing intelligence to be shared with clients.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Design, SEO, and Marketing teams to determine and deliver content requirements.
- Prepare and review testing related content strategy and target achievements from time to time.
- Implement various elements of SEO and marketing strategy in static and dynamic content for B2B deliverables.
- Follow SEO guidelines. Include and optimize new and existing content for SEO
- Hire and manage freelancers and verify content quality and relevance
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach junior writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in writing for the technology industry (testing will be highly preferred).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Automation testing.
- Demonstrated writing skills, oral communication, and grammar skills with proven ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
- Passionate about writing and a hunger to prove yourself.
- Familiarity with the startup work culture and willingness to learn, adapt, and contribute.
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, understanding of web culture, and passion for technology.
- Can articulate ideas in a clear and lucid manner to produce informative, interesting, and engaging articles.A knack for creativity and innovation that re-defines the Job!
Candidates from saas, technology product background prefered.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Two to four years- experience writing
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
Job location - Sector-48, Gurgaon
Working Days - 6, (fixed off)
Shift Timings - General Timings (Day Shift)
Salary - up to 4 lac CTC
Company - clicbrics.com
Industry - Real Estate
Qualification : Bcom ( Finance),MBA(Finance & Marketing ) /any other graduate or Post graduate can also apply( They must have experience as Content writer in Technical field or Financial Field.)
- The Candidate should be belongs to Financial/Technical background.
- Excellent Verbal communication skill strong ability to communicate story ideas
- The candidate can do Research on finanace technology data trends & current market senerio
- The candidate should have creative contents
- Excellent Writing & Editing skills in English.
Medical content writer
Salary: 5-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Role and responsibility:
Acts as Lead Medical Writer and performs competently on straightforward projects, with guidance from senior staff as required. Takes responsibility for preparation of assigned documents to a high standard, working in accordance with Quintiles SOPs and the customer’s requirements. Identifies project needs, tracks project timelines and implements client requests with senior review.
- Participates in both internal and external project team meetings and liaises directly with the customer on medical writing issues, as appropriate and with senior support as needed.
- Arranges appropriate internal review of assigned documents and takes responsibility for on-time delivery.
- May perform QC review of documents or parts of documents prepared by more senior staff.
- Takes responsibility for managing day-to-day workload for assigned tasks and projects, in collaboration with senior staff.
- Keeps abreast of current data, trends, medical writing/regulatory knowledge, developments and advances in area of drug development/medical writing.
- Complies with Company SOPs and participates in the implementation of new SOPs.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
Excellent standard of written English, and ability to communicate fluently and effectively in English, both in writing and verbally.
- Familiarity with the structural and content requirements of clinical study reports, protocols, and similar documents.
- Ability to integrate, interpret, and summarize data from a variety of sources in a clear and concise manner.
- Competence in completing a good first draft clinical study report in a routine therapeutic area within a reasonable timeframe with limited guidance.
- Good understanding of common statistical methods used in clinical trials and interpretation of their results.
- Ability to give a simple presentation to a project team and/or customer, e.g. on Medical Writing processes.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies and deficiencies in statistical output.
- Coordinate with various technical professionals to gather, organize and compile information on new products or processes
- Go through medical topics and assist physicians in writing research related articles and reviews
- Assist in preparing press releases, training material and marketing content
- Write articles and reports on research discoveries connected to health and medical fields
- Communicate complex medical information in a succinct way
- Work with clinical researchers in the development of research protocols
- Participate in the preparation of various clinical research and regulatory documents
- Prepare annual reports, brochures, abstracts and presentations
- Prepare training materials and eLearning content according to the needs of the audience
- Make sure all applicable guidelines and regulations are followed
- Stay up to date on current industry practices and regulations
- Knowledge of regulations relevant to medical writing
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a life science-related discipline, plus at least 4 years+ experience as a medical writer within a pharmaceutical environment; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
Profile : Content Writer
Exp: 2-6 yrs
Develop highly effective original and SEO targeted contents.
Write blog and articles for our products and services.
Write scripts for video contents.
Write convincing answers on "Quora" related to our products and services.
Write copies for social media marketing.
Write "how to" articles / blog postings.
Write press releases related to our products and services.
Promote the company's products through social media channels using unique writing skills.
Collaborate with technical team to develop content plans.
Brain storming, writing and producing high quality content on a regular basis.
Impeccable communication skills, especially in writing. Ability to write clear, concise and correct English with a persuasive spin.
Must possess a good understanding of technology related products and services.
Should have the basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices.Quora answers and articles according to the requirements.
Should possess flexible writing style to address multiple target audiences.
Notice Period - 15 days - 1 Month
Location - Pune
We are looking for experts who can authoritatively write How-to guides, tips, and tricks for iPhone, Mac, Windows, Video Games, and the web in general.
The job requires you to have the following skills:
- You must be a computer geek. That kind of person who is the source of all things tech in the family.
- You must be able to write and explain tech in a way that is understandable to even non-expert users.
- You must have solid English writing skills.
Below are a few examples of the kind of work we expect you to do:
- How to Use Snap Camera Filters in Microsoft Teams
- How to Enable and Use Breakout Rooms in Zoom
- Best AI Writing Assistant Apps and Tools of 2020
- How to Freeze your Screen/Camera on Google Meet
- How to Scan Documents using Files app on iPhone
- How to Intelligently Block Websites in Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- How to Change DNS server easily on a Windows 10 PC
Think you're a good fit for the job? Let's talk.