About Promobi Technologies
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
2. Following current social media trends and creating related content
3. Working on Google Adwords, keyword planner, and SEO
4. Fluency in Telugu (spoken and written) is required.
At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least understood and least transparent industries.
Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for everyone through our business, education and community. We are obsessively passionate about it.
We are looking for an experienced content writer to join our dynamic content team and enrich our website/social media with new blog posts, guides, marketing, and ad copy.
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company to create valuable content to educate our customers.
Content writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles.
If you’re familiar with producing online content for the Indian automotive industry and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website content, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral,
ad copies, videos, and blogs
Research industry-related topics
Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Write appealing ad copy to promote our brand and our services
Build and manage an editorial calender; coordinate with teammates to ensure standards
Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use best SEO practices to write SEO friendly content
Promote content on social media
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content
Proven work experience as a content writer, content marketer, copywriter or similar role
Experience creating strong, engaging content
Portfolio of published articles
Highly proficient at research through authoritative and up-to-date sources
Able to think critically about writing ‘Voice’ to relate to a target audience
Motivated and deadline driven
Responsive to management through email, text and phone, in regard to project assignment and deadlines
An understanding of best SEO exercises
Excellent writing and editing skills in english
Ability to meet deadlines
A bachelors degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Who are we?
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for auto care based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
Do you see yourself here? Learn about the role and challenge below!
Who are you?
You are a versatile Copywriter that’s driven results through performance marketing with a distinct voice across a variety of marketing channels. You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving environment and have successfully implemented your work into a broader brand strategy at a growth-stage company. In fact, you crave the opportunity to help define and shape a consumer-facing company’s verbal brand. Cross-functional team members would describe your tone of writing as “fresh” and “modern.” Building something that scales up excites you more than inheriting and maintaining it.
GLINTs Copywriter will help to drive the creation and strategy of our verbal brand through a period of rapid growth. It will inherit and build a relevant, car-maintenance oriented brand voice that our customers love across email, paid, landing pages, by partnering with designers, marketers & business-development teams.
Who are we looking for?
· 1-3 years of experience in Copywriting.
· Work experience in SEO is a must.
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
· Proficient written and verbal skills.
· A strong, unique voice and innovative ideas.
How will you impact this role?
· Act as a key collaborator on the strategy for GLINTs overall verbal brand
· Write, edit, and manage all consumer/member-facing copy for all paid, owned, and earned marketing channels including but not limited to emails, ads, website, landing pages, push notifications and SMS
· Help establish word-class Copy Strategy through cross-functional partnerships with several key stakeholders at GLINT.
· Define and execute on GLINTs content calendar
· Build headlines, sub headlines, emails, and more that drive marketing performance across all channels.
· Understanding the business and the type of targeted customers
· Understanding and adapting to the “Tone” of the organization and modify existing or new copy as per the same.
· Write concepts and final scripts and create storyboards with the art team
· Work closely with the rest of the teams to co-create copy.
1.Create content properties that drive cross-platform interaction for the brand
- Work with creative team, to create and deploy quality content, across digital communication channels
- Ensure adherence to brand and internal guidelines for communication across digital channels
- Execute editorial calendars and content programs for various digital platforms like blogs, websites,
- Be a part of strategy team, create and execute 360-degree brand campaigns on web and mobile
- Track and analyze content performance, and suggest solutions
- Conceptualize and co-create content for scalable websites
Required Candidate profile
Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative language
- Must have exposure to International Trends
- Must have excellent command over Proof Reading and web content writing
- Review & Rewriting of Content. Proof reading and writing for web based applications
- Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skills
- You'll make it happen by creating the copies for the best funnels for Knorish, constantly improving, optimizing the existing content with fanatic attention to marketing.
- Experience in creating mind-boggling content for social advertising channels including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Optimizing PR campaigns when there is a need
- Boundless positivity, zeal for learning, calculated experimentation, and a desire to become a Voice of the platform
- Create SEO optimized blogs for posting
- Preferred to have a deep understanding of SEO, Keyword analysis, SEMRUSH, UBERSUGGEST, AHREFS
- A must knowledge of CMS, blog maintenance, CTAs, and others
1. Should be a team player and be willing to learn new writing styles & updated with copywriting trends.
2. Experience of working with a similar Tech/SaaS platform would be an icing on the cake.
3. Must be diligent and be able to work independently with minimal intervention Above all attention to detail, passion for impeccable English, great writing skills plus over 2 years of experience in SEO writing & blogging.
- Market+ Salary
- Annual Bonuses
Full-time marketing content writer / editor with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be writing for businesses like Healthcare, Software, Marketing, etc. Able to conduct independent research, write web pages, blogs, PRs, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, proposals, newsletters, etc.
Complete Job Description:
We are looking for a full-time marketing content writer with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be developing unique content for the websites, blogs etc. and have skills to communicate information concisely and persuasively. Additionally, he/she should be able to conduct independent research and interact with different teams for information gathering. Moreover, the candidate will be exposed to writing/editing blogs, press releases, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, infographics, proposals, presentations, newsletters, etc.
Specifically, the candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in English grammar with a flair for writing
- Ability to generate content from interaction with other stakeholders
- A keen interest in global business issues and developments
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web properties
- Writing and editing content for our websites and social media handles, and ensuring that the content ranks well on major search engines
- Develop content for marketing collaterals including brochures, case studies, press releases, articles, newsletters and whitepapers
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Assuring web content is user-friendly with keywords for SEO benefit
- Stay updated with emerging web technologies and industry trends
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintaining and developing the master content calendar for all web properties
- Willingness to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Post-graduation degree in English, Journalism, mass communication or a related field
We are looking for a copywriter that can deliver words and meaning to advertising visuals. Shall be responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotion materials for different verticals of industries.
The typical creative process shall involve:
- Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements.
- Write sellable copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the creative team.
- Get a detailed brief to interpret the client’s needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
- Creating drafts of creative concepts with the briefs available and through data research.
- Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
- Working as a part of a team with account leads, designers and technical dept.
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
Location : Bangalore
Designation : Content Writer
Job Type : Day / Night Shift - Full Time
Salary: Starting 25K a month
Qualification: Graduate in Mass Communication, Journalism, English, Engineering (BA, MA, B.Tech - 2016,17,18,19 Passout)
Experience: 0-1 Year
"Work From Home may be allowed even in training for some candidates". Interested
We are looking for graduates or postgraduates in journalism or engineering with a very good command of written English.
If you have some experience after graduation or no experience at all, we would like you to consider joining us.
We have several reputed business and technology magazines for U.S. market and have websites for all of them. You will be developing news stories and company stories for both web and print.
If you understand some technology that is great but as long as your curious and are open to explore new frontiers this job is for you.
We have 2 weeks training period in which we will teach you how to develop news stories from press releases, google research and by interviewing U.S. based senior level management staff.
After successful completion of training we pay 25K a month. Once you start to write company stories, you are also entitled to monthly incentives which are on average 10K a month.
We hope you stay and build your career with us, but this could also be a great stepping stone for MNC jobs in Bangalore who are always looking for good content development staff with decent understanding of technology.
Hiring process is fast. It consist of written test and face to face round of interview.
For outer location candidate telephonic round we will conduct.
SiliconMedia Technologies Pvt Ltd.
No. 124, 2nd Floor, Surya Chambers, South Block
Old Airport Main Road, Murugeshpalya, Opp to ISRO,