WillStar Media is a one-stop marketing solution. We plan, execute and create the best results for brands. We provide services from Influencer marketing, campaign designing, media consulting, creative strategy to video production, social media marketing, and social media management.
We are currently looking for a Hindi content writer who could do content research and Scriptwriting for a youtube channel- The Willpower star and its social media which is managed by us.
About WillStar Media
We are in the lookout for a talented Copywriter to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
- Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Bachelors/Masters in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least understood and least transparent industries.
Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for everyone through our business, education and community. We are obsessively passionate about it.
We are looking for an experienced content writer to join our dynamic content team and enrich our website/social media with new blog posts, guides, marketing, and ad copy.
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company to create valuable content to educate our customers.
Content writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles.
If you’re familiar with producing online content for the Indian automotive industry and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website content, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral,
ad copies, videos, and blogs
Research industry-related topics
Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Write appealing ad copy to promote our brand and our services
Build and manage an editorial calender; coordinate with teammates to ensure standards
Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use best SEO practices to write SEO friendly content
Promote content on social media
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content
Proven work experience as a content writer, content marketer, copywriter or similar role
Experience creating strong, engaging content
Portfolio of published articles
Highly proficient at research through authoritative and up-to-date sources
Able to think critically about writing ‘Voice’ to relate to a target audience
Motivated and deadline driven
Responsive to management through email, text and phone, in regard to project assignment and deadlines
An understanding of best SEO exercises
Excellent writing and editing skills in english
Ability to meet deadlines
A bachelors degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
We seek a forward-thinking writer to deliver amazing content and collaborate with our internal team. We’re looking for someone with a proven ability to communicate complex concepts in ways that are relatable and exciting for the audience. You would be a great fit if the following resonate with you.
- You have at least 4 years of professional content development experience in a competitive environment.
- You’re passionate about the power of content and immerse yourself in writing for hours on end.
- You are able to bring unique and reflective insights to your content that is not on Google.
- With a strong understanding of SEO, you’re able to deliver high-quality content that search engine algorithms crave for.
- You look forward to dabbling in multiple forms of content such as case studies, white papers, tech writing, etc.
- Your narrative has a strong affinity towards a value-selling approach and drives the content through approvals and publication.
- You’re a maestro in crafting great-sounding business content layered with technical jargon and SEO directives.
- You love to collaborate with Ops and Sales teams and are relentless in pursuit of a story to support a competitive business strategy.
Optional Skills (Good to have):
Keyword analysis, content strategy.
1.Create content properties that drive cross-platform interaction for the brand
- Work with creative team, to create and deploy quality content, across digital communication channels
- Ensure adherence to brand and internal guidelines for communication across digital channels
- Execute editorial calendars and content programs for various digital platforms like blogs, websites,
- Be a part of strategy team, create and execute 360-degree brand campaigns on web and mobile
- Track and analyze content performance, and suggest solutions
- Conceptualize and co-create content for scalable websites
Required Candidate profile
Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative language
- Must have exposure to International Trends
- Must have excellent command over Proof Reading and web content writing
- Review & Rewriting of Content. Proof reading and writing for web based applications
- Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skills
*Produce high-quality sales material, tutorials, blog content and website content.
*Write easy-to-understand user interface text and online help
*Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
*Proven working experience of more than 1 year in website content, tutorials, and blogs related to SaaS products/Testing domain
*Ability to deliver high-quality tutorials paying attention to detail
*Can put together a content strategy from scratch
*Excellent written skills in English
*SEO friendly content
*Blogs and newsletters
*Ideate social media campaigns
*Very well versed with marketing driven content writing
*Ascribed to a comprehensive approach in writing articles
*Adheres strictly to the time schedule
*Should be able to rephrase existing content to avoid duplicate content and plagiarism
- Own the messaging, style and tone of voice for TraceX
- Own the content strategy and calendar for different forms of content published by TraceX across its channels
- Custodian of the TraceX content guidelines and playbook, to be followed by employees across the organization when creating content for public consumption
- Develop editorial guidelines including for style and tone, creating enablement and training resources for stakeholders
- Work with a cross-departmental team, maintain the master content calendar for all web platforms including social media, website, and blogs
- Identify key segment pain points & communicate product value proposition across various channels
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Communicate and develop content that show the value of new products and services for prospects and customers across different buying stages
- Own + Support in creating product content such as case studies, videos, website content, and blog posts
- Editorial responsibilities - Ensure stringent quality control for all external content being published on TraceX’s channels – social media, email newsletters, Press Releases, External articles etc.
Collaborating with stakeholders such as freelance writers, editors, social media and brand marketers, and SEO specialists to create and refresh content to capture crucial SERP real estate
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS or relevant fields
- Tools Expertise: Experience on tools like WordPress, AHREF, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ubersuggest, or their equivalent
- Mastery of spoken & written word with excellent communication skills
- Strong SEO knowledge and experience of search engine optimization practices, including ON Page and OFF Page Optimization
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability in complex, ambiguous situations
- Efficient project management and stakeholder management skills to scale content marketing programs
Content Editors are responsible for detecting and correcting errors in written documents. Their role also involves making corrections on written text using special marks which are standard and recognized in the printing and publishing industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Read and evaluate written text for grammatical and typographical error
- Compare typeset proofs against original copy to identify errors or omission
- Use word processors and other specialized software to make changes on typeset documents
- Evaluate the dimensions of page elements such as images, text spacing and positioning to ensure they conform to set specifications
- Ensure page numbers are in the right order and not repeated or omitted
- Analyze documents to ensure chapter titles match list of contents
- Use symbols which are standard and recognized by printing and publishing companies
- Mark corrections highlighted by editors/authors and ensure they reflect on the master set proofing
- Rephrase written text to ensure document structure and content are consistent
- Stay abreast with grammatical development as well as new terminologies in a language
- Ensure illustrations are suitably captioned and referenced
- Contact authors directly to clarify grammatical inconsistencies related to style and text choice
- Forward proofread materials for approval and publication
- Ensure project is completed within set time constraints.
If you can watch, play and write well about Android games, this job is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
You'd be responsible to:
- conceptualize new content ideas,
- research on the assigned topics,
- and create high-quality content around mobile games.
Qualifications and Skills
- Impeccable written and verbal command over English is a must.
- Graduate/post-graduate in English literature or Technology would be a plus.
- Must NOT be over 28 years old in age.
We are looking for somebody who can write all day long, gets excited when someone uses a new word and will cringe on reading this- we needs a writer who gets high on words and creativity. That might sound like every writer ever, but trust us- this is an extremely rare combination. However, we will find you!
If you think you are that genius, we would love to have you on board with us. Us? Well, a designer who’s hard to catch, a project manager who knows how to get things done, a boss who doesn’t like being called the boss, a writer who barely gets the time to write, and a little pupper who keeps them all going.
Now the serious stuff: What we’d expect you to do?
Creating and curating content for social media posts and graphics
Initiating and driving outcome-oriented campaigns
Writing articles and blogs of varying lengths
Ability to work across different industries and niches- extra marks for technical writers
Capability to write diversity content- SEO. long-form, taglines, SM posts, newsletters etc
Editing and proofreading articles with attention to detail
P.S. Of course, to be able to do all this, one has to be creative!
Hang on, we have some ‘perks’ too
5 days working (phew, who would not want that!)
Salary as per Industry standards (mandatory to say)
A good looking office (we hope so)
Pixie (the little pupper, remember?)