Mooshak has one mission: to make the internet relevant to the next billion Indians who come online. We provide a made-for-India platform for users to consume, create, and share content in Indian languages.
· Campaign operation: Be responsible for the operation and execution of the marketing campaigns, which includes collaborating with the different business units and following SOP
· Operational process and structure optimization: Build and run a high-efficiency daily operation system to support rapid growth of the business
· Data monitoring: Track and report on operational performance, and build data campaign performance reporting process
· Operational tools training: Train business units and promote the optimization of internal operations tools
· Email and content marketing: Create and optimize design and layouts of email marketing campaigns
· Other related duties allocated by the team leader
· 1- 3 years of experience in CRM / lifecycle marketing preferably in the Internet or Fintech industries
· Possess strong awareness in advertising and user operations e.g. loyalty programs, coupons, credits, and activity management
· Ability to use complex data to identify issues, generate hypotheses and formulate campaigns
· Degree or above in Marketing or data-analysis related subject
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
duration - 4 months
skills - canva , UI/UX , designing, creative writing, english proffiency (written and spoken)
experience - freshers/graduates can apply
This a Delhi based internship which will be conducted in hybrid mode.
Tech Content Writer
We are looking for a Tech Content Writer preferably with an engineering background who can strike a chord with software developers through meaningful content.You will be the owner of all content creation which will help in customer’s experience through our help pages, blogs, social media posts, emails, newsletters, marketing campaigns etc. You will work with the marketing team in coordination with the leadership team to make sure all customer communication is transparent and helps us develop a trusted customer relationship.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and content creation.
- Experience in content writing, crafting videos/rich-media formats.
- Background in engineering is preferred with a strong inclination towards software tech.
- Understanding of developer persona and DevOps tools is a plus.
- Excellent command over the English language.
- Adept at expressing ideas in a concise form.
- Willingness to carry out in-depth research and organize facts in a structured manner.
- Aptitude to understand requirements and execute tasks independently.
- Ability to multitask and manage time to meet daily deadlines.
- Write well-researched content centered around topics that resonate with the developer community.
- Rich content creation for blogs.
- Use creativity and elements of storytelling to communicate the brand message.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create campaign content including emails, notifications, social media content, newsletters etc.
- Continually measure and optimize content based on campaign results.
- Create engaging posts and stories for social media platforms.
- Follow writing style guides to edit and proofread content written by other teams.
- Follow-up with customers to develop high quality case studies.
- Passion to learn new digital marketing and content skills.
- Team player.
- Agile enough to learn new technologies and tools on your own.
- Self Motivated
- At least one hobby outside work domain
- High energy and fun at work
at Sif Homes
Sif Homes is building a product to make NFT adoption mainstream.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ad creatives, social media captions and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, creative, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
Roles and Responsibilities:
-Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice.
-Make copies that connect with the TG.
-Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
-Collaborate with designers, marketing team and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns, ad campaigns landing pages).
-Conduct high-quality research.
-Edit and proofread copy as needed.
Requirements as a copywriter:
-Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
-Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
-Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
-Strong research skills.
-Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
Note: Previous experience in NFT, Crypto, Blockchain Industry would be preferred.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Content Writer at Coredge, you need to write B2B focused and technical whitepapers, briefs, articles, web
content, data sheets and product documentations to promote our high stable products and solutions. Utilize
industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
What you will do?
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) & produce technical
- Work along with product architects and engineers to product technical content.
- Write articles, whitepapers, technical briefs, data sheets to promote our products and solutions
- Develop and maintain product documentations
- Submit work to technical managers for input and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Handle Company internal and external newsletter
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Write and Update website content as needed
- ADDON - Manage WordPress website and keep in up to date with latest happenings. Monitor and analyze
the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Proven work experience as a Technical Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Knowledge of SEO, basic digital marketing
- Should have intermediate knowledge of WordPress. Should be hand-on with all part of WordPress
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field. Technical or engineering education is addon.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and
influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to understand and write about cloud-native and hyper-scale products.
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve thought exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us...
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
- Two to four years- experience writing
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
Job location - Sector-48, Gurgaon
Working Days - 6, (fixed off)
Shift Timings - General Timings (Day Shift)
Salary - up to 4 lac CTC
Company - clicbrics.com
Industry - Real Estate
Role and Responsibilities
Lead a team to develop, standardise and localise content growth methodologies, KPIs and best practices to help and accelerate category teams' work to drive content diversification, growth and consistency.
Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness.
Ensure brand voice consistency across all content assets.
Lead HK’s content strategy for priority content programmes across brands
Develop and execute content strategies specific to the growth of in-house
Provide consultancy and support for in-market teams on creator/ partner
management (frameworks, support models, content category focus etc).
Act as the point of contact with external social & PR agencies
Skills and Experience
collaterals Ability to generate grammatically correct content in clear and precise manner using
appropriate vocabulary and tone Proficient in MS Office, PPT, Good knowledge of conducting online research (Finding information from Internet) Understanding and knowledge of website optimization Understanding and knowledge of internet marketing, digital media and e-commerce.
|Role||:||Design & Creative|
|Industry Type||:||SOFTWARE, IT & ITES|
|Functional Area||:||Other Design|
- Experience in writing blogs related to fitness or diet plans would be preferred
- Reach out to food bloggers and keto blog sites to generate backlinks and cross-promote content
- Formulate a cross-platform content strategy
- Work closely with the marketing team to write SEO optimized blogs
- Assist in writing ad copies across paid marketing channels
- Assist in writing content across other deliverables including email, infographics, etc.
- Assist in writing unique product descriptions across channel partner websites