About Lekh Solutions
5-8 years from a SaaS Product/Service Space, or from a B2C space that was driven by content marketing.
The Key responsibilities involve in overseeing content for Vakilsearch Services and to raise
To manage all writing material we create for business purposes, from online guides and articles to newsletters and social media posts.
Content Strategist responsibilities include publishing our monthly newsletter, tracking website traffic and user engagement and generating new blog post topics. If you have creative ideas about how to engage our audience online and have experience producing new content types, we’d like to meet you. Please share a portfolio or links to your published work, along with your application.
Ultimately, you will ensure our web content is on brand and adds value to existing and potential customers.
- Manage our editorial calendar to ensure timely publication
- Assign blog posts to writers
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create style guides to use as reference
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Schedule social media posts
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
- Monitor web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates)
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz and Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
The marketing team @OYO is looking for a passionate Associate Creative Director to lead the digital-first creative campaigns for the brand. In this leadership role, you will work closely with the internal creative folks and the account management team to produce content and campaigns that resonate with the digitally active audience.
What you will be doing
- Ideating and creating concepts for brand campaigns, topical, trending and always-on content for global social media platforms.
- Evaluating concepts, from both copy and art lens, at predetermined points and providing direction prior to review by account management.
- Support the Creative Director in guiding and managing the development of creative materials from conception to production.
- Working with the art counterpart to create formats out of social media trends on IG, TW, LinkedIn and others (this will be videos, Reels, Tweets and more)
- Ensuring that the brand guidelines are maintained, keeping content style and tone of voice consistent
- Lead and nurture a team to deliver the best creative output, both from content and user experiences perspective
- Keep up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising and related communications industries
- Taking direction from content performance analysis to improve the impact of content
What are we looking for
- Experience with a top advertising/digital marketing agency or internal corporate communication team/agency.
- 7-9 years of relevant professional experience driving compelling creative strategy through till execution.
- Excellent creative copywriting skills for social media content and also long copy formats
- Experience in leading and managing creative teams.
What will you get
• Chance to play a pivotal role in designing and building next gen hospitality tech platform
• Top tier scale from day 1 - related battle scars / glory
• Chance to work with world class talent (Ex Amazon, Apple, Walmart, Swiggy etc)
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
As a B2B SAAS Content Writer, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling content and product messaging for a varied number of audiences. The ideal candidate would be researching, strategizing, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to create marketing messaging aligning with the product and company goals.
- Create targeted customer-focused content aligning with marketing goals and strategies
- Understand product and competitors and create compelling product messaging and case studies
- Excellent communication skills to connect & interview customers to create compelling case studies.
- Collaborate with internal teams on product announcements, releases & campaigns
- Manage all digital content and messaging including web and microsites, email campaigns/newsletters, blog posts, educational articles, customer success stories/case studies.
- Create a content calendar that supports key marketing strategies and priorities
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and customer experience across all communication channels
- Ability to build and create a personalized journey for the user across the entire experience
- Preferred knowledge of sales & marketing tech stack
- Excellent written communication skills - ability to write concise, clear, and compelling content for various audiences
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, or creative writing
- Previous experience owning content for a B2B or SaaS company
- Strong creative marketing, advertising, and web copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Prefer 1+ years of experience in a similar role, creating long-form content in tech space
- Working knowledge of content management tools
- Knowledge of best practices regarding digital content, including SEO/SEM
- Portfolio and sample works demonstrating content writing skills and experience, primarily in the B2B SAAS space
· Develop content (blogs, case studies, social media posts, captions, ads, newsletters, articles, interviews) on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to publish and distribute through website, social media and newsletters.
· Prepare website and mobile app content.
· Conduct research on blockchain, cryptocurrency and digital asset trends/insights and stay updated with latest developments/happenings.
· Content writing style should be lucid and unpack the fundamentals into digestible content for the average reader.
· Experience in content writing for cryptocurrency and blockchain, crypto exchange platforms, NFTs, online market research industry, ed-tech industry, digital advertising industry, e-commerce industry etc. is certainly a bonus.
· Candidate should have excellent content writing skills.
· Collaborate with internal teams to develop digital content with the objective of increasing brand reach, engagement with relevant stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 1-2 years
Note: By applying to this job position you will have an opportunity to work with a blockchain and cryptocurrency tech start-up.
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as a content writer!
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress,Magento 2, etc.)
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines
Position: Sr. Copywriters
Department: Coconut Brand Solution
No. of Position: 02 nos.
Salary: As per Industry
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communication
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in advertising agency.
- A Content professional with expertise in Copywriting to lead the creative advertising initiatives
- Experience in advertising, literature/creative background will be preferred
- He/she must be able to understand briefs, fill in the gaps where needed, and deliver to them — simply, concisely and lucidly.
- Versatile ideating abilities backed by strong writing skills, creative thinking and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Come up with ad/social media concepts/campaign thoughts
- Write the copy/script for high converting ads/social media posts/videos/ Film Campaigns
- Research advertising strategies of competitors and other online players
- The candidate should have the ability to individually visualize and produce creative concepts.
- Working closely with the creative team to create new and bright ideas that is suitable with the brief.
- Writing clear, crisp and effective copy.
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends.
- Should have ability to handle and lead the team of copywriters to attain the best possible outcome.
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy & requirement to use creative instincts to develop engaging concepts to fulfil client expectations.
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, and servicing teams to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all client communications
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
My Digital Shelf is an expanding and highly entrepreneurial start-up research and production company producing B2B conferences for the global Digital Retail and Consumer goods industry
The role of the Marketing Manager will be to perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Social media daily management - primariliy linkedin and Twitter
- Digital marketing - SEO, PPC advertising and more
- Website content develpoment and management
- Copy writing for press releases, website and ad-hoc pieces
- Market research including competitot analysis and performance improvement
- Liaising with external media agencies and association for advertising campaigns and barter agreements/partnership opportunities
- Liaising with suppliers including printers, design agencies and publications
- Reporting directly to the Director and planning the event calendar with them
- Ad hoc support to team including assisting with events management and promotional activity
- Maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
Work on event follow-up and Event Metrics and Analysis
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Confident and mature approach, reflective of the profile of the position and organisation
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Able to work with confidential material and sensitive information with absolute discretion