Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more.
Effective, consistent and reader friendly writing style.
Strong English writing skills and basic familiarity with internet and search engines.
Capable of writing an article on any subject, theme, blogs or website.
Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
Concise, clear and confident communication.
Highly organized and self motivated to establish and achieve goals.
Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms.
Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results
A content writer should clearly understand the objectives, target audience, and assure content is user-friendly and keyword/SEO Optimized.
Writing content as needed, including blogs, articles, web pages, etc.
The content should be informative and engaging and should enable visitors to get their information promptly and efficiently.
Create customer relationship scripts and drafts.
The Lexicon Group is a well established educational group in Pune with 15000+ students in our high schools, Management College and preschools; our presence in the education industry has garnered acclaim and appreciation from global and national education bodies, government and even the national press.
More details www.lexiconedu.in.
With over two decades of experience in a wide range of industries, including but not limited to education, training, recruitment, ed-tech, food & beverage and publishing activities, we are now expanding our portfolio by adding a personal care & cosmetics company - Citta Beauty! We are a young new brand with a zest for growing and a passion for quality!
- Developing a comprehensive content strategy across multiple platforms, including the company website and social media channels.
- Working with the content writing, graphic design, web development, and social media teams to plan, create, and distribute content
- Proofreading and editing submissions according to brand guidelines
- Performing regular content audits to ensure content is accurate, optimized, updated, and relevant to the target audience
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms, and marketing collateral
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales, and customer retention
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, or similar field
- Min of 2-4 years’ experience working as a content manager
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative thinker and have excellent attention to detail.
- You are organized and can deliver high-quality work within agreed timelines.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using popular content management systems and analytics tools (Ahrefs, Wordpress, and Google Search Console are a few examples)
- A strong grasp of UX and SEO best practices
Location : Gurgaon
CTC : 30000-35000 PM
Experience : 2-5 Years of relevant/equivalent experience
1. Produce well-researched content, primarily long-form content, in the form of guides, whitepapers, research papers, thought-leadership content, etc.
2. Identify areas to improve quality and usability of each asset
3. Create writing schedules and adhere to them to finish projects within deadline
4. Communicate with internal SMEs to create content rich in quality
5. Develop related content for multiple platforms and use-cases, such as website content, landing page content, videos, etc.
6. Perform research and use SEO (Search Engine Optimization) while writing to drive visibility in search results
7. Identify customer’s needs and recommend new topics for content production
8. Ensure consistency in the form of tone and style
Background and Skills
1. A minimum of 3+ years of experience in content writing, preferably catering to the U.S. audience.
2. A solid portfolio of published works (focus on long-form content)
3. Impeccable grasp of the English language, with an understanding of idioms and slang as well
4. Experience doing research using multiple sources
5. Familiarity with web publishing
6. Working understanding of SEO
7. Proficiency with writing programs as Google docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
8. Strong interpersonal skills
The candidate should have excellent communication and content writing skills, and must have good sense of product photography.
- You'll make it happen by creating the copies for the best funnels for Knorish, constantly improving, optimizing the existing content with fanatic attention to marketing.
- Experience in creating mind-boggling content for social advertising channels including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Optimizing PR campaigns when there is a need
- Boundless positivity, zeal for learning, calculated experimentation, and a desire to become a Voice of the platform
- Create SEO optimized blogs for posting
- Preferred to have a deep understanding of SEO, Keyword analysis, SEMRUSH, UBERSUGGEST, AHREFS
- A must knowledge of CMS, blog maintenance, CTAs, and others
1. Should be a team player and be willing to learn new writing styles & updated with copywriting trends.
2. Experience of working with a similar Tech/SaaS platform would be an icing on the cake.
3. Must be diligent and be able to work independently with minimal intervention Above all attention to detail, passion for impeccable English, great writing skills plus over 2 years of experience in SEO writing & blogging.
- Market+ Salary
- Annual Bonuses
We are hiring for a Social Media Manager to join our team. It is a full-time permanent WORK FROM HOME based role with USA working hours.
"Please share your resumes along with your portfolio."
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Relevant Work Experience: 3+ years
Salary Offered: 35,000 - 40,00 per month
Working Hours: 6pm to 3am
Industry: Media and Advertising
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
• Handle social media under social media manager's supervision.
• Work on Digital marketing strategy planning.
• Writing blogs, articles and plagiarism free content.
• Competitor analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Content Writing Job
Work from Home
Content Writing work from home Job. Write Content on Latest Government Job, Private Jobs, and Career Advice Tips.
Job Description :
Writing Government Job, Private Jobs, and Career Advice Tips contents for websites in a given Format.
Write 400 Articles in a Month or 15 articles a day. Which Get Published Successfully.
Proofreading and editing blog posts before publication
Researching and writing meaningful and engaging content. You can Take a Reference from Here on how to write in a proper way.
Conducting simple keyword research and using SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Most Important: Avoiding plagiarism/copyright infringement. You can check here before Sending for Approval.
Who can apply :
Only those candidates can apply who :
Are available for a full time (in-office) internship
Have relevant skills and interests
Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Skill(s) required :
Content Writing Skills
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Other requirements :
Knowledge of Google Keywords Planner or similar tools
Knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO
Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
Impeccable spelling and grammar
A deep understanding of consumer and what motivates them online
Great research, organizational, and learning skills, and able to measure web traffic to content
High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
Familiarity with keywords placement, conduct keywords research and use SEO guidelines to point