EmReach is one of the leading companies in Critical Event Management and Mass Notification solutions. We are hiring a talented Content Writer professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, EmReach is a great place to grow your career.
EmReach needs a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Content Writer Responsibilities
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Where will you be working?
Content Writer Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS preferred
EmReach is one of the fastest growing Critical Event Management (CEM) and Mass Notification Solution providers globally. Supporting 180+ countries and 35+ languages, EmReach has been a trusted service provider for large domestic and global organizations.
EmReach's award winning product is used by Customers across domains like banking, ITES, Telecom, Consultancies & FMCG on daily basis.
About EmReach Solutions Pvt Ltd
Our client is a AI based HR-tech startup that provides high quality sourcing of profiles and jobs and pulls in data from multiple job portals to ease the process for their clients. Their systems allow their business clients to automate skill assessments as per their need or as per other sources if required. The machine learning system runs matchmaking algorithms and allows their clients to manage their hiring process.
What you will do:
- Working towards organic search optimization and ROI maximisation
- Regularly performing thorough keywords research
- Identifying key SEO KPIs
- Monitoring redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Preparing and presenting reports regularly
- Identifying our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identifying problems and deficiencies and implementing solutions in a timely manner
- Suggesting improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Collaborating with web developers and marketing team
- Staying up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Core expertise in advanced SEO- including but not limited to on-page SEO, off-page SEO, brand signals, outreach & user experience
- Experience in copy & content optimization, content strategy, content marketing, content amplification, etc.
- Love for strategically a/b testing different things, collecting data, analyzing numbers, extracting insights & re-iterating the execution loop
- Understanding of technical SEO
- Ability to suggest action items for improvement
- Understanding of data, numbers & their significance
- Ability to make simple & complex deductions
- Ability to make sense of data to make various kinds of direct or indirect interpretations & use that data to create simple highly actionable steps
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
Creative Content Writer - B2B/B2C
Our clients have stories that need telling, we’re looking for storytellers who weave the right narrative for them. Are you comfortable telling stories of social impact, societal change, industrial evolution, and technological innovation? Are you well-versed with corporate communication, writing content for B2B marketing and sales, and enterprise content marketing? Have you worked on a large variety of content types - emails, brochures, flyers, social media content, website copy, sales presentations, webinar decks, articles, and whitepapers? Then you might be a good fit for this job.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively juggle diverse writing demands, and deliver on-time
- High retention capacity and the ability to understand client briefs to create effective content strategies.
- An unerring eye for detail and a knack for creativity.
- Ability to interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
- Understands marketing KPIs and ROI generated from content marketing programs, including an understanding of how content sources influence audience acquisition pipelines.
- Experienced in writing blogs, product portfolios, reports, web content, brochures, and other marketing collateral for B2B/B2C clients.
- Has a solid foundation in SEO, content strategy, analytics, copywriting, and copy editing.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in both B2B and B2C domains. Please share only samples of work done by yourself for actual clients. Share only creative work done for an actual company, strictly no SEO blogs or personal blogs. . Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.