| Work as part of the content marketing team along with the head of Marketing to drive creative content for customer interactions across multiple touchpoints & channels in their journey
| A typical week will include Keyword-driven copy for PPC campaigns, creative content for landing pages, customer engagement emailers/SMS/Whatsapp messaging, Social Media campaign ideas
| You will also be tracking performance of your copy, and working with the lead generation teams to manage edits & revisions on the campaign copy on a regular basis
Desired Experience & Skills
| You’ve worked for at least 2 years as a Digital Copywriter with a B2C/D2C organization, and have a have a portfolio of work that you’re proud to share
| You can demonstrate how you would measure success of your copy
| You bring a good understanding of Legal, Taxation and Compliances for small businesses (any one of these are highly desired but not mandatory - in case you don’t have the exposure, a good understanding of writing to a small business audience is required)
| You have active working knowledge of Google Analytics & Ad Manager, as well as other Ad Platforms, and can collaborate effectively with the PPC team as well as other marketing functions
If you are the kind of person who wants to build content & communication layer around SaaS products that impact millions of users, has a passion for making wordplay work for you and wants to own the content layer in an early stage company, this is the place for you. If you make the cut, we guarantee that you will be given complete autonomy and the right team to hit your metrics.
- Strategise, develop, and implement content initiatives to educate and grow our beauty professional community.
- Collaborating with team leaders to develop and implement a customer-centric and appealing content strategy.
- To work with the growth team and learn how to increase an audience in a sustainable way.
- Keeping an eye on changing beauty industry trends to ensure that content is topical and relevant.
- Work with our product and technical teams to raise awareness of and adoption of new product features.
- Control all aspects of campaign optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a focus on scalability and efficiency.
- Use analytics to show the clear impact of all efforts.
- By combining internal and external learnings, create and record best practises and playbooks.
- 1-2 years of experience in building and engaging a community for a tech startup or business
- Experience in playing an influencer role on social media would be highly preferred
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high-impact solutions in collaborative teams, particularly with designers
- Proven track record of creating high impact outcomes
- Self-starter, comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Experience in problem solving and tackling problems with a creative mindset.
- Running Social Media Campaigns across all platforms (Google, FB,Insta etc).
- Managing and taking responsibility of the Store KPI’s
- Reaching out to as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels
- Sourcing customers through social media campaigns, strategic partnerships, and Google Adwords campaigns of potential buyers in the TG.
- Being responsible for online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication.
- Playing a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Being responsible for Lead Management and nurturing through various interventions and Channels.
- Conducting research and analyses to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of the campaigns.
- Optimizing targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube and Facebook to generate cost effective user actions.
- Passing the lead from the channel to the website.
- Ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction by liaising with the Customer Experience Management team.
- Collaborating with the engineering, IT, search marketing, and operations departments to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
- Building / Integrating various marketing automation tools for the purpose of enhancing the digital marketing efforts.
- Ensuring that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- Partnering up with senior performance management and key stakeholders in reporting back on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns, conversion rates, and online sales.
- Actively participating in the support and development of new ideas by key marketing department personnel, for example, SEO, SEM, and CRM managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- 3+ years working experience in online acquisition marketing position. Working experience in a key marketing position, preferably as a SEO/SEM Manager Is a plus.
- Experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix.
- Should portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- demonstrate proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Display Advertising.
- Should be capable of determining key metrics, constantly reduce operational costs, and measure the success of performance strategies.
- Use consumer insights to come up with and develop creative marketing acquisition tactics that can be applied throughout the department.
- Must also be a strong communicator both in verbal and written form.
- Should be capable of translating complex information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- Proficient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel for the purpose of creating both visually and verbally engaging reports.
- Highly adaptable and quick learner. Come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills that will aid in the execution of duties.
- Should have an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines, be decisive, have a positive can-do attitude.
- Have a keen eye for detail, have initiative and be proactive going beyond the call of duty, have an ability to form logical cases that persuade consumers, have an ability to present recommendations and results to senior management with confidence, be consumer-oriented ensuring consumer expectations are always met.
- Should possess the ability to form meaningful relationships with colleagues, collaborating personnel, senior performance management, and even consumers.
1. Develop compelling, creative copy to market Airblack's Clubs which would include social media ads and posts (but not limited to) emails, landing pages, SMS/WhatsApp that reflects our brand voice
2. Define the brand's tone of voice and express it creatively through the different channels and write engaging copy for Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook, etc.
3. Translate marketing strategies into the creative narration, to ensure that content meets brand and business objectives
4. Change customer perceptions and behavior with compelling concepts and copywriting
5. Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders to manage content delivery schedules
6. Work collaboratively to execute campaigns and strategies for our online and offline outreach
Manage multiple projects and write and edit content for the company website, email campaigns, online communication, blogs, case studies, newsletters, infographics, brochures, and content support for other asset types.
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent copy editing
- A technology enthusiast with an ability to convert complex technical information into appealing, easy to understand marketing
- Research trends, news, and social media content for strategic use in content
- Support other projects as part of the Marketing
- Familiar with keyword research and search engine
- Support other projects as part of the Marketing
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience with CMS based web environment is plus
- Work experience with technology development organizations is plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Formal higher education in Media, Communication, Marketing, or other relevant fields will be
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Social Media Marketer for an e-commerce luxury goods manufacturer and retailer based in London. This is a remote opportunity.
You would be a great fit if you are naturally creative and enjoy the process of building and implementing growth channels for a startup. The role will have excellent growth prospects.
You will be directly working with the team based out of the United States from 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience required: 2 - 4 years
CTC: INR 3LPA - 6.5LPA
About the client
The client is an e-commerce luxury goods manufacturer and retailer based in London with several decades of manufacturing experience. The company is spinning out a startup with its core team and is looking to hire an entrepreneurially minded social media marketing manager.
We are looking for a Social Media Marketer with an understanding of how to represent the product and the company in the digital world. You will need to be active on social media, create digital content, and run campaigns (with supervision).
- Create and update website content across homepage and category pages on a Shopify-run website.
- Monitor website SEO efficiency, performance and be creative in developing new growth mechanisms.
- Support executive team in the development of social media strategies.
- Monitor key marketing metrics and track omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Create and implement content marketing roadmap including email newsletters, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Assist with customer service managing incoming support tickets and responding (with supervision from the team).
- Assist with PR activities including influencer relationships, brand collaborations, and channel partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent is preferred
- 2 - 4 years of prior experience with Social Media Marketing
- Prior experience with a media publisher or marketing agency (e.g. Vogue, Forbes, OnlyMuchLouder).
- Experience with the luxury sector (preferred).
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
What the role defines:
- Excellent writing skills with versatility
- Eye for details with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Should have a knack to grasp new subjects easily.
- Work with the team to create the content calendar.
- Good research skills to find topics and write in-depth articles.
- Work in tandem with marketing, sales and social media.
- Optimise and revamp existing pages.
- Work with the team on outreach efforts and building backlinks
- Communicate ideas to the designer and work in collaboration with him.
- Take initiative and take end-to-end responsibility for deliverables.
- Work independently with minimal support.
- A love for content
- Despise plagiarism
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Can take ownership
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Understanding of how content helps business
- MS suite, G suite
Savvy with WordPress, SEO tools, Keyword tools, and any other software or apps that might give you an edge.
We are looking for experts who can authoritatively write How-to guides, tips, and tricks for iPhone, Mac, Windows, Video Games, and the web in general.
The job requires you to have the following skills:
- You must be a computer geek. That kind of person who is the source of all things tech in the family.
- You must be able to write and explain tech in a way that is understandable to even non-expert users.
- You must have solid English writing skills.
Below are a few examples of the kind of work we expect you to do:
- How to Use Snap Camera Filters in Microsoft Teams
- How to Enable and Use Breakout Rooms in Zoom
- Best AI Writing Assistant Apps and Tools of 2020
- How to Freeze your Screen/Camera on Google Meet
- How to Scan Documents using Files app on iPhone
- How to Intelligently Block Websites in Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- How to Change DNS server easily on a Windows 10 PC
Think you're a good fit for the job? Let's talk.
My Digital Shelf is an expanding and highly entrepreneurial start-up research and production company producing B2B conferences for the global Digital Retail and Consumer goods industry
The role of the Marketing Manager will be to perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Social media daily management - primariliy linkedin and Twitter
- Digital marketing - SEO, PPC advertising and more
- Website content develpoment and management
- Copy writing for press releases, website and ad-hoc pieces
- Market research including competitot analysis and performance improvement
- Liaising with external media agencies and association for advertising campaigns and barter agreements/partnership opportunities
- Liaising with suppliers including printers, design agencies and publications
- Reporting directly to the Director and planning the event calendar with them
- Ad hoc support to team including assisting with events management and promotional activity
- Maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
Work on event follow-up and Event Metrics and Analysis
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Confident and mature approach, reflective of the profile of the position and organisation
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Able to work with confidential material and sensitive information with absolute discretion
- Ability to write compelling copy thats catchy, relevant, and completely error-free
- Identify high-performing keywords, topics and formats, and build a roadmap for content projects
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Establish workflow for identifying, creating, publishing, and repurposing content
- Ability to write a wide variety of content in the career space for multiple platforms (blog, website, emails, social updates, guides, ebooks, etc.)
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies
Writing & grammar skills, Research skills, Detail-oriented, Quality check,
Editing & proof-reading, Interpersonal skills, Ability to generate ideas,
Team player, Result-driven
Good to have Skills:
AmbitionBox is a career advisory platform founded in 2015. Our vision is to empower people in achieving their career aspirations. With 20 Lakh+ Company reviews, 40 Lakh+ Salaries and 2 Lakh+ Interview questions, AmbitionBox helps more than 15 Lakh people every month to make informed career choices.
In Oct 2016, AmbitionBox was acquired by Naukri.com to benefit 50 Million+ job seekers on its platform.
What can you find on AmbitionBox?
Workplace transparency is the key to our mission at AmbitionBox. We offer Company reviews, Salaries, Interview questions, Company information, Salary calculator, and more.
With more than 60 Lakh contributors, the information available on our platform is user-generated, i.e. shared by real employees. Thus, providing the most trusted insights about companies to make informed career choices.
Why Join AmbitionBox’s Team?
Working at AmbitionBox will give you a unique learning experience by providing high career growth in a fast-paced startup-like environment, along with the perks and benefits of working in a large tech company.
Perks of joining us:
End-to-end ownership of tasks.
Freedom to innovate and experiment.
Work on projects that bring impact.
Wear multiple hats. (Why? Because that’s the future!)
What are we looking for in you?
We are looking for talented individuals who believe there is a need to disrupt old methods and are truly committed and driven to make it happen.
Diplomas and degrees do not matter. We are looking for unique personalities who wish to invest themselves in a growing startup.
Besides relevant knowledge in the field, do you think you have the below-mentioned traits? If yes, come and meet us!
You are a nice person (Yes, we value good human beings),
You are a team player,
You have excellent interpersonal skills,
You have an eye for detail,
You are dynamic and enthusiastic,
You are positive,
You are curious,
You have a passion for building products and solving intriguing problems.
Are you funny and love to party? Even better!
We value people who know how to work and have fun at the same time.
What else to expect?
As part of AmbitionBox, you will:
- be welcomed by warm and gracious people and start discovering our story,
- be encouraged, motivated, and trained so that you get better at what you do,
- attend knowledge transfer sessions from fellow team members.
- get a dose of fun conversations during team lunch,
- have so much fun in team outings (at least once every month).
- make wonderful memories.