1. Produce well-researched content, primarily long-form content, in the form of guides, whitepapers, research papers, thought-leadership content, etc.
2. Identify areas to improve quality and usability of each asset
3. Create writing schedules and adhere to them to finish projects within deadline
4. Communicate with internal SMEs to create content rich in quality
5. Develop related content for multiple platforms and use-cases, such as website content, landing page content, videos, etc.
6. Perform research and use SEO (Search Engine Optimization) while writing to drive visibility in search results
7. Identify customer’s needs and recommend new topics for content production
8. Ensure consistency in the form of tone and style
Background and Skills
1. 6 month - 2 years experience in content writing, preferably catering to the U.S. audience.
2. A solid portfolio of published works (focus on long-form content)
3. Impeccable grasp of the English language, with an understanding of idioms and slang as well
4. Experience doing research using multiple sources
5. Familiarity with web publishing
6. Working understanding of SEO
7. Proficiency with writing programs as Google docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
8. Strong interpersonal skills
iMocha is a Leader in Digital Skill Assessment for Global Enterprises. iMocha’s suite of products for recruitment and L&D are now empowering users across 1000+ organizations in 70 countries to digitize their recruiting and upskilling operations. Currently we are growing by 250% Year-On-Year. With several awards and recognition in its kitty, we have been awarded as No. 1 PaaS Company of India by Microsoft. We are also featured in ‘Google’ as top recruitment tool and recognized by ‘Forbes’ as top methods of screening applicants.
We care for our employees and follow a ‘Work Happy Culture’ where we have flexible office timings and consider every employee as an asset to the company. And YES... We do not track your working hours and a strict ‘NO’ to micro-management so that the work-life balance is maintained. Moreover, iMocha is ‘Great Place to Work’ certified with 4.9 ratings on Glassdoor. And guess what? The CEO of Microsoft also talks about iMocha. Here is what Satya Nadella has to say how iMocha assists recruiters to increase pace of hiring- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwyAIwtfiUM&t=194s
For more details, visit us – https://www.imocha.io
Role: Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Education: Any graduate or postgraduate but MBA - Marketing( preferred)
Understanding of: Marketing Campaigns, IT Sales process, CRM system, Lead sourcing
Total Experience: Around 2 years
Overview of the Company
Armentum is an IT Services company that provides the following services.
- Website Design and Development
- Web and Mobile Application Development (LAMP and MEAN/MERN Stack)
- SEO Services
and our development center is based in Bangalore, India. Our total team strength is over (50) people. Our team has deep expertise in building large scale applications in the finance, real estate, and banking industry.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Content Writing skills - this is non-negotiable and is a must.
- Will be responsible for planning and managing all Inbound and Outbound outreach campaigns that are a mixture of email marketing and telemarketing
- Having prior knowledge of working with Product Marketing
- Coordinate with Telemarketer to make the follow-up to convert sourced leads into appointments
- Maintaining the KPI for the team and the campaigns, drafting an analytics report every month and evaluate the performance with the growth manager and do course correction where required.
- Prior knowledge of working on any CRM for an end to end marketing and sales campaigns
- Promptly responding to emails from potential clients, coordinating with the sales team to ensure the appointment is set up, and to ensure all sales collaterals are ready before a sales call.
Ideal Candidate Description
- 1.5-2 years of working in Marketing services specifically in IT Product Marketing.
- Excellent Writing and Communication Skills
- Proficient using tools like MS Office & Google Drive
- Must possess knowledge of CRM systems and how they operate
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to learn things quickly
- Industrious, Orderly and Disciplined
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with different teams
- Quick thinker, ability to get things quickly, and to manage time
Thousand Faces Club is a community to empower creators to make a living out of their passion. It’s a place for creators to find peers, seek mentorship and discover best practices. We conduct masterclasses, run weekly newsletters & write articles on creators & creator economy.
Thousand Faces Club is an initiative by Phyllo. Phyllo is a data gateway for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent.
Reputed investors back Phyllo and has raised a $2.8M Seed from Nexus Venture Partners and angels from businesses such as Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more. More info at https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo" target="_blank">https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
- Writing Twitter threads on creators & their journey.
- You will be owning our Discover100Creators initiative on Twitter. You will be writing a Twitter thread every week on a creator’s journey.
- Resurfacing existing content for Instagram.
- Editing longer interview videos into smaller video clips & helping us reach more audiences through these videos.
- Own the scheduling of content on Twitter, YouTube & Instagram.
- You will be responsible for the growth of Twitter, YouTube & Instagram. Brainstorming & coming up with new ideas on how to leverage existing content to gain more distribution through these channels.
Skill sets we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in creating content for Instagram & Twitter.
- Should have good writing skills & proof of work around writing.
- Basic knowledge of video editing.
- Basic knowledge of design & working on Canva.
- Being a creator yourself is an added advantage.
- Someone who loves researching & talking about creators.
What we offer:
- Work from home or your preferred location today, tomorrow, and forever.
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously. Freedom from old school thinking.
- Choose to work in the hours you feel the most productive.
- We don't count your leaves. Take leaves as and when you require and have a healthy work-life balance for yourself.
- Stock Options.
- Laptop of your choice.
Wisestep (www.wisestep.com) is on a mission to bring data driven decision making to tough real world problems.
The Product Marketing Manager will play a major role in shaping the voice of the product,
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and Implement our GTM strategy for multiple segments, geographies, and industry verticals.
- Execute and be accountable for all marketing initiatives to drive engagement and leads that deliver sales (online, offline, Hybrid)
- Collaborate across Functions to deliver an effective marketing strategy and meet the business objectives.
- Plan and lead product launches by determining scope, messaging, timing and priorities for marketing tactics to drive product awareness and adoption.
- Conceptualise and Execute Demand Generation activities.
- Support marketing and sales teams with messaging, content and collateral to differentiate our
products and convert prospects into customers
- Help our sales team differentiate our product offerings with messaging, battle cards, training material and case studies
- We are looking for a highly motivated product marketing professional with 6 plus years in B2B SaaS.
- Strong business and technical acumen, problem-solving ability and an understanding of SaaS products.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both business, operations and technology teams internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills. Ability to engage with senior management.
- Having an MBA from a Top School is preferred
- Timings - 2 pm - 11 pm IST
Pocket52 got certified as India's First Cryptographically Secured Random Number Generator Poker Platform Powered by Lava-Lamps. We are a funded start-up, raised funds from Speciale Invest and couple or marque angel investors. We are growing 5x :D
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to join us. This profile involves the promotion of products and services through a variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology. Push and pull marketing techniques are applied, targeting consumers both directly and indirectly.
In the role of a digital marketer, you'll be involved in developing an organization's multi-channel communication strategies and may work across several areas, or specialize in a few.
-Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
-Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPI's.
-Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
-You identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels that address business pain points and convey product benefits to drive new customer acquisition - with an implement, test, and measure mindset
-You write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
-You test different value propositions and messages across different channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group
-You build and run A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
-Having an entrepreneurial mindset
-Fast and willing to learn
-Understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data
-Experience in performance marketing & SEO
-A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
-Being curious and creative
-Being relentless in pursuit of growth
-Preferred to have experience in Hotjar, Semrush, Hubspot and/or other similar tools within the growth stack
1. Plays the games with some measure of desire to improve.
- Of course, we want you to be someone who plays the games we create our tools around. Playing them may be enough, but to communicate to players effectively you must have some sort of latent desire to improve…No we don’t care if you are Bronze or Diamond.
2. Self-initiated, fast learner with a positive attitude.
- We don’t want to tell you what to do all the time. Hopefully, you will tell us what we need to be doing.
- We want “can do” people, not “can’t do” people. In our experience, passion breeds enthusiasm, which breeds a strong desire to learn. That’s why we want to know you care.
3.Strong sense of team spirit thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Think of our team as a ranked team, we strive for excellence and don’t waste each other's time with BS.
- We all support each other, but that also means being good critics.
- Be able to take criticism! That is the only real path to improvement!
About Us -
- Marquee Entrepreneurs from Education, Consumer Service, Content Platform Verticals with a history of successful exits.
- Co-Founder of Plancess, ranked among top 3 Ed-Tech companies by 2015, sold to Career Point Group
- Co-Founder of TimeMyTask, a pioneer in on-demand hyperlocal home cleaning startups, sold it to MyDidi
- A combined experience of 30+ years across domains, having an experience of building capacious teams
Awesome Office | Unlimited Poker Gaming (U can win a lot of cash if u become a pro) | Intellectual Exchange & Satisfaction | Discussion War-Rooms | Free Medical Insurance | Free snacks, because we need fuel! | Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day? | Relaxed dress code | Employee Performance Bonuses | Commuter stipend | Flexible work schedules | TGIF | Pet-Friendly Office