- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Journalism / Mass media/Mass Communication, with 1-3 years of relevant experience in the Technical domain
- Knowledge and understanding of electronic/online journalism and associated applications and programs.
- Ability to create, plan, and develop storylines.
- Knowledge of journalistic research and investigation principles and techniques.
- Knowledge and understanding of the underlying issues and concerns associated with the articles being produced.
- Analytical skills.
- Journalistic writing and editorial skills with a good grasp of Technical content.
- Skill in developing design and layout of materials to be published.
- Knowledge of electronic publication procedures and techniques.
- Ability to accurately determine newsworthiness.
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends and issues within areas of journalistic expertise.
Content Writer responsibilities include:
- Writes clear marketing and social media copy to promote our services/insights
- Spots potential stories high impact features for technical breakthroughs
- Brainstorm new and creative ideas for writing How-To Guides, Tutorials, Lists, and Explainer articles
- Coordinate stories and ideas with the technical team
- Conducts research on the given topics to come up with engaging content that provides in-depth knowledge of the same
- Plans, organizes, and integrates article sets for national/international online publication, determines the subject matter, format, and focus of individual articles to be published.
- Plans story concepts and performs independent research and investigation in the development of storylines for articles.
- Analyzes researched information for quality of reporting, newsworthiness, and relevance to the subject matter; interprets information into articles as appropriate.
- Creates, writes, edits, and prepares a copy of Technical content, relevant to the program.
- Keeps abreast of issues and trends within the specific field of journalistic expertise.
Founded in 1993, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading software consultancy of more than 8000 Thoughtworkers in 17 countries. Our cross-functional teams of strategists, developers, data engineers, and designers bring over two decades of global experience to every partnership.
Thoughtworks invented the concept of distributed agile and we know how to harness the power of global teams to deliver software excellence at scale. Today we help our clients to create their own path to digital fluency and to build organizational resilience to navigate the future.
Our job is to foster a vibrant community where people have the freedom to make an extraordinary impact on the world through technology.
As a Thoughtworker, you are free to seek out the most ambitious challenges. Free to change career paths. Free to use technology as a tool for social change. Free to be yourself.
Have you ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
We are looking for a Conversation Designer to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or work with us remotely.
A Conversation Designer is responsible for designing engaging and impactful conversational experiences. A Conversation Designer should understand business requirements, conduct UX research, and create natural dialogue flows keeping technical constraints and product capabilities in mind.
What would you do?
- Understand business requirements and craft conversational dialogue flow aimed at solving the end user’s problem
- Champion a user-first approach and conduct thorough client and user research
- Analytical Thinking: Use data-driven decision making to help define best practices of Conversation Design
- Ability to synthesize multiple perspectives (Clients, Developers, Program Managers) and create clear and compelling conversational journeys
- Proactively identify impediments and provide resolutions during the Design and Ideation phases of a project
- Be the client’s advocate and ensure that the solution is aimed at long-term success and exponential ROI
- Detailed understanding of the underlying technology, platform, and product
- Keep up with market trends and be a thought leader in the industry
Who Should Apply?
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in professional writing (copywriting or scriptwriting) or equivalent experience in UX writing or design
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (Design, UX, or Writing preferred)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English along with editing and proof-reading skills (word choice, grammar, and style)
- Should be able to display critical thinking and logical reasoning skills
- Should have a creative outlook and a keen eye for detail
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
- Fluency in other languages apart from English is a bonus
- A clear understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a bonus
Requirements are such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
About CAW Studios
We are a Product Engineering Company of 80+ geeks.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech-stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
Job title - Technical Content Writer
HeadSpin has a commitment for businesses to prioritize digital user experience through our platform and grow into an industry leader. The driving force behind our success is our unwavering belief in clear and effective communication. We’re searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our client-focused services and marketing efforts to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with engineering to improve the user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience
- Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Assistant Content Manager you will be responsible for working on assets that create sales conversions on company’s online store, email marketing and social media campaigns and will analysing the performance of those assets in detail, crunch the numbers, and optimize them and assist in creating, managing and improving content for various marketing channels.
- Working alongside copywriters, UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensure brand consistency
- Developing a thorough understanding of conversion optimization (training will be given in-house) and apply across our brands, platforms and channels
- Managing products for multiple brands, geographies and across websites
- Analysing performance data and find creative ways for optimization
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and regulatory bodies)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable creative writing skills and also has a knack for data analysis
- willingness to broaden your expertise, and go the extra mile.
- Should be tech-savvy, a critical thinker and problem-solver, and demonstrate a passion for growth and success.
- Should be able to assist in overseeing all marketing content to ensure sales conversions, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow deadlines
- Willingness to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take up challenges and hard working
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Impeccable English and good communication skills
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer with 4+ years of experience in producing high-quality documentation that can contribute to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will work collaboratively with developers, quality assurance engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to understand and use.
- You will be responsible for authoring tasks, creation, and integration of printed or electronic end-user documentation
- Document ongoing software developments in applications, products, and services
- Develop user guides, technical specification documents, online help files, API documents, feature description documents, How-To articles, and other ad hoc documentation deliverables
- Contribute to process improvements for enhancing efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- Provide technical documentation for newly developed features on time and as per the defined quality standards
- 4+Years of Relevant experience in the field of technical documentation
- Knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Creative conceptual thinker
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working with an XML editor, authoring, and other graphics-related tools like SnagIt, Visio, etc
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
1. Excellent oral and written skills in English and creative writing
4. Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
5. Create engaging content for website, including web pages, product description, seo content, blog entries, articles, etc.
7. Provide content support for search engine, social media etc.
10. Ability to think out-of-the-box, play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner.
13. Effectively lead a team of 3-4 content trainees to deliver targets on time.