Job Description- Content Manager (Kannada/ Telugu/ Gujarati/ Bengali/Punjabi)
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content operation based on user demand and data analysis.
Lead content audit team to complete audit task on schedule, improve audit efficiency and accuracy rate.
- Create and publish engaging content
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Any Bachelor / Master’s Degree
- Strong in logical thinking, master common data analysis methods.
Result based, good at communication, team worker
- Good communication skills, language proficient with: Kannada/ Telugu/ Gujarati/ Bengali/ Punjabi
- Good Knowledge of Excel
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune.
About Nemo Inc
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an end-to-end video platform and is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way you promote and sell your product or services, and communicate with your customers. With a suite of professional video tools (Video Creator, Video Recorder, Video Hosting and Analytics, Video APIs, and SDKs), we help small and medium-sized businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of video. Founded in 2014, StoryXpress has a rich community of 500K+ users including small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
- Research and prepare content and any other communications material for external and internal audiences
- Ensuring quality of the content being published on the blog, website and other social platforms
- Prepare brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Manage the SEO and oversee activities such as keyword research, outreach campaigns for guest posts and link building.
- Execute the digital marketing campaigns aligned with the business goals of the organization
- Collaborate with the sales team, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Overseeing email marketing campaigns to ensure the relevant key metrics
- Reaching out to other businesses for co-marketing activities
- Establishing the overall web presence of the organization using the website and social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Quora to boost brand awareness
- Ensure the overall technical health of the website for search engine rankings
- Monitoring the ROI and analysis of website analytics
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing and digital trends
- Organize workshops, meetings, and other events for marketing purposes
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Initiate and maintain customer interviews, PR and media-related activities
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of the company
- Should have more than a year's experience in this respective domain.
- Sound knowledge of SEO.
- Efficiency with Google analytics and keyword search tools like Ahrefs.
- Experience in B2B-SaaS Marketing is highly preferred.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Blog, SlideShare, Quora, Medium, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences online will be preferred.
- A dual-minded approach: You should be highly creative and an excellent writer and at the same time, be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
1. Produce well-researched content, primarily long-form content, in the form of guides, whitepapers, research papers, thought-leadership content, etc.
2. Identify areas to improve quality and usability of each asset
3. Create writing schedules and adhere to them to finish projects within deadline
4. Communicate with internal SMEs to create content rich in quality
5. Develop related content for multiple platforms and use-cases, such as website content, landing page content, videos, etc.
6. Perform research and use SEO (Search Engine Optimization) while writing to drive visibility in search results
7. Identify customer’s needs and recommend new topics for content production
8. Ensure consistency in the form of tone and style
Background and Skills
1. A minimum of 3+ years of experience in content writing, preferably catering to the U.S. audience.
2. A solid portfolio of published works (focus on long-form content)
3. Impeccable grasp of the English language, with an understanding of idioms and slang as well
4. Experience doing research using multiple sources
5. Familiarity with web publishing
6. Working understanding of SEO
7. Proficiency with writing programs as Google docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
8. Strong interpersonal skills
- Should have Extensive command of the English language.
- Deep understanding of content marketing principles, approach, and execution.
- Should be able to work and deliver quality SEO-based content in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Should be able to develop and implement a content strategy that encourages high levels of engagement.
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
As a B2B SAAS Content Writer, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling content and product messaging for a varied number of audiences. The ideal candidate would be researching, strategizing, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to create marketing messaging aligning with the product and company goals.
- Create targeted customer-focused content aligning with marketing goals and strategies
- Understand product and competitors and create compelling product messaging and case studies
- Excellent communication skills to connect & interview customers to create compelling case studies.
- Collaborate with internal teams on product announcements, releases & campaigns
- Manage all digital content and messaging including web and microsites, email campaigns/newsletters, blog posts, educational articles, customer success stories/case studies.
- Create a content calendar that supports key marketing strategies and priorities
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and customer experience across all communication channels
- Ability to build and create a personalized journey for the user across the entire experience
- Preferred knowledge of sales & marketing tech stack
- Excellent written communication skills - ability to write concise, clear, and compelling content for various audiences
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, or creative writing
- Previous experience owning content for a B2B or SaaS company
- Strong creative marketing, advertising, and web copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Prefer 1+ years of experience in a similar role, creating long-form content in tech space
- Working knowledge of content management tools
- Knowledge of best practices regarding digital content, including SEO/SEM
- Portfolio and sample works demonstrating content writing skills and experience, primarily in the B2B SAAS space
Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness