About Wolf of Webstreet
Wolf of Webstreet is a consumer technology company.
We invest in Internet companies with proven business models.
Currently a parent company of an anti-malware solution, https://www.malwarefox.com" target="_blank">MalwareFox and digital magazine, https://www.windowschimp.com" target="_blank">WindowsChimp.
About Vahak Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on it’s platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Digital Marketing Executive:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategy to drive growth
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel
- Plan digital channels mix visitor traffic, conversion rates, ROAS etc.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly measure, review & report all campaigns
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders
- 2-4+years of experience in Digital Marketing (working in a Tech Logistics/Transport would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query
- Improving organic search results for desktop and mobile Version on all major search engines.
- Developing and implement On Page Optimization and Off Page Optimization.
- Working with the development team, Designing Team, Content Team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the website.
- Conducting website audits, and make progress Reports
- Implementing the required changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for all target keywords.
- Optimizing landing pages and blogs.
- Doing Competitor research and analysis to identify SEO opportunities, maintain the tracker.
- Being responsible for DA ranking, Website Ranking and Keywords Ranking
- Ensuring Direct link-building and blogger outreach for guest posting
- Being responsible for creating high-quality link building for site
- Keeping abreast with the latest updates in Search engine Algorithms.
What you need to have:
- Proven SEO execution experience of 3+ years
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/ CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Webmaster Tools)
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and organic customer acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Passion and ambition to grow in the digital marketing field
• Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using Social Media, SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
• Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
• Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
• Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research. Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company s social content visibility on various social media channels.
• Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc..
• Develop engaging online content including click bait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
• Use Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, and other relevant sites Research targeted keywords to guide digital strategies
Offered Benefits / Facilities:
• Canteen facility available
• Social media marketing
• Google Analytics
• Social networking
• Customer relationship
• SEO Merchandising
• Marketing strategy
• Retail sales
Role Public Relations
Industry Type Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area Marketing & Communication
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Corporate Communication
UG :Any Graduate
PG :Any Postgraduate
We are storytellers for all that's digital. Whether its digital marketing or social media marketing, whether its social advertising or search engine marketing, we even build an end to end software products such as websites, mobile apps, customized software, etc. to help startups, ideas, struggling brands or companies, new brands or companies. Our services encompass a wide range of digital solutions like branding, social media marketing, online advertising, graphic design, content marketing, software development, app & web development, user interface & experience design, online research. We have some amazing & exciting projects for young audiences to work on. Our team is full of passionate hustlers executing at a high speed. Looking forward to having more excited & proactive individuals onboard.
Intern's day to day responsibilities include:
1. Work on digital marketing campaign planning
2. Handle efficient advertising campaign setup across platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Adverts)
3. Work on LinkedIn ads, Twitter, and email marketing advertising (to name a few)
4. Conduct preliminary online market research & competition analysis
5. Assess audience interests, behaviours and demographics across platforms for every industry
6. Track and analyze website traffic flow to effectively optimize live ads
7. Work on effective keyword planning on the basis of search volumes, cost per clicks, bid values, etc.
8. Work on effective search engine optimization strategies (on-page and off-Page both) for websites
9. Monitor online marketing trends on social media
10. Prepare accurate in-depth reports on the overall performance of marketing campaigns.
11. Prepare pitch decks and proposals
12. Coordinate with content strategists, graphic designers, digital marketers and clients
13. Explore the complete gamut of the features of various social media platforms designed for marketers
Skill(s) required :
- Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), English Proficiency
Job Title – Performance Marketing Manager: (Ecommerce)
- Strategize, own and execute the entire paid marketing strategy to acquire users through multiple paid channels (Social, Search).
- Experience with the principles of creating an advertising campaign; composing audience
- targeting strategies, generating ad creative for testing, and optimizing for increased ROAS.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data for insights and next steps - Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager experience.
- Understanding of social media metrics, conversion funnels, and the ability to link results with specific elements of a broader campaign.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user Experience with A/B and multivariate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and attribution tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Webtrends,Branch, Singular).
- Solid grasp of recent Facebook updates surrounding iOS 14, Facebook Pixel, and domain verification requirements.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and
- Track and Manage marketing spend efficiently and effectively across channels including
- Facebook campaigns, Google UAC campaigns, Ad networks, and social media campaigns.
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Set up and monitor analytical dashboards and give insights into key areas of importance. Use this to recommend performance optimization methods.
- Set up daily performance reports to analyze the performance and optimize
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Build ideas for campaigns by writing ad copy and sharing a creative vision with the design.
- When applicable, also Can write direct ad copy that is built to convert.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
- This position reports of Marketing Head.
- MBA/Postgraduate in Marketing or any other related field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Digital or Social Media
- A stronghold on Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven
- Strong analytical
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up
- High levels of proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google
What You'll Do
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for optimization and search engine rankings
We will want you to have
- 2-5 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns for software companies
- Understanding of latest search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (bonus for Webflow)
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- You are proficient with SEMRush
Competitive salary, health insurance, streaming service reimbursement (like Netflix), online courses, free books, and more!
Responsibilities and Duties
1.Create, categorize, and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to our site
- Perform management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, budget caps and other important account metrics.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Manage and maintain updates for keyword lists.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting,
display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Familiarity with Google Adwords reporting interface
- Experience in Search Engine Optimizations (SEO) Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience working with AdWords and Bing Ads
- AdWords certification required
- Ads 360 experience (previously Double-click Search)
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- High proficiency with Google Analytics, Bing Analytics, and other website analytics software
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working with marketing lead to help generate prospect via digital marketing methods like SEO, provide graphic design help and conduct market research.
**** IT Industry Experience is a Must ****
Work Experience - 3 to 4 years
- Assist the Marketing Lead in all digital marketing platforms including SEO, SEM, SMO, PPC, marketing database, email, and/or social media.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Maintain various wordpress based websites
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts of the website using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and provide regular reports
- Assist in generating reports required for Amzur Quarterly Advisory Board Meetings
- Coordinate the production of content and collateral for marketing (e.g. articles, banners, posters, newsletters, promotional emails, brochures, leaflets)
- Must be able to work quickly on design programs like Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe products
- Must be able to multitask, manage many projects at once, and take direction from the marketing team to execute all design collaterals.
- Minimum 3 years experience in SEO, SMO, SEM.
- Understanding of marketing and technology landscape
- Experience with basic html, css, and CMS (content management systems)/ Wordpress.
- Basic Photoshop design experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge with US markets is a huge plus
- Being a team player is highly recommended
- Ability to manage stress at work
- Object oriented, analytical thought process