A human + bot hybrid customer support software that lets companies scale their customer support by using the best of automation and human touch. Kommunicate provides a codeless bot builder, live chat and help center.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to drive content development and work with internal teams to execute content marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience working in close partnership with Technology, Product Marketing, Demand Gen, SEO, Customer Success, and various other departments to develop marketing content.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with teams and key stakeholders to generate content ideas, create detailed outlines, and convert them into compelling thought leadership articles, marketing collateral, and sales tools.
- Work on data-driven content such as reports, infographics, and is familiar with repurposing strategies.
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to support product launches and announcements through blogs, announcement mailers, social creatives, and more.
- Manage all phases of the sponsored content project lifecycle including discovery, kickoff, proposal requirements, content curation, and final delivery.
- Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics and develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
- Repurpose long-form content that you’ve produced to smaller bite-sized content pieces consumable across a host of digital channels.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing principles, SEO best practices, and techniques, lead generation principles.
- Adept at developing data-driven content in both long and short-form that appeal to customers and prospects.
- Understanding of brand, logo, and regulatory compliance, and the ability to liaise with agencies, vendors and creative/design professionals.
- Good planning, interpersonal, negotiation, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality, including proofreading, copy editing and maintaining design consistency.
- A willingness to embrace change and adapt to new strategies on the fly.
- Continually learn the latest platforms, technology, tools, and marketing solutions to enhance workflow.
Energetic and able to work in a highly dynamic environment.
Experience: 4 Years of experience in multi-channel content creation & management in B2B SaaS companies
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, everyone in our team is very smart, it's a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges.
About Intentive Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Conducting on-page and off-page analysis.
- Using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search console to compile regular performance and error Reports.
- The creation of on-page and off-page SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest google trend.
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithm and Google Updates changes.
- Fresher to 5 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns ( Should have knowledge accordingly).
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems Preferred: A candidate with excellent communication and writing skills.
About Vahak Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on it’s platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Digital Marketing Executive:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategy to drive growth
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel
- Plan digital channels mix visitor traffic, conversion rates, ROAS etc.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Regularly measure, review & report all campaigns
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders
- 2-4+years of experience in Digital Marketing (working in a Tech Logistics/Transport would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query
This Mumbai-based Tech startup was founded in 2015 and their brand partners include Pedigree, Yippee, Yes Bank, FICCI, Collegedunia, KidZania, Oven Story.
Our client aims at building a creative ecosystem that allows everyone to contribute in the field of literature, through their platform
What you will do:
- Planning and executing various paid campaigns on Facebook & Google Ads
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coordinating with sales team and creating marketing campaigns
- Preparing emails to send out to customers
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Lead generation and managing social media calendar
What you need to have:
- 3+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing and previous experience in publishing / content industry will be preferred
- Experience in executing paid social media campaigns on various platforms
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe, Canva, etc.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail & Problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of all social media platforms
- Must have understanding & knowhow of various marketing and analytical tools
- Experience of SEO & Content Marketing will be added advantage
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- A sense of ownership and ability to work independently
- Ability to think out of box, fast learner and a team player
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organizations website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote companys product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
Please dont apply if you dont have prior success with marketing. Since I am not an expert myself I cant guide freshers. Please apply only if you have prior success & have ideas of how to drive interest for codebrahma.
You will be working with me (codeanand.com) , and this is a high growth role
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
Digital Marketing Executive duties and responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
Digital Marketing Executive requirements
- 3-5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 3-5 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
A little about Flynote (www.flynote.in):
Flynote is an international vacation platform with a belief that the best way to plan your trip is to speak to someone who has lived there. To get this done, we work with a global community of travel enthusiasts (Flynote Fellows) who travel and experience the world on our sponsorship. We then leverage this experience to monetise their passion for travel, using Flynote’s Technology Platform to plan & book highly tailored itineraries for our holidaying customers.
Founded by IIT Kanpur-ians in 2018, we are backed by some of the largest venture capital firms in the world & labelled as one of the top 15 early stage startups in Asia.
We are looking for great talent to join as earliest members of our team and make the world travel.
As a Social media marketing specialist your major responsibilities revolve around acquisition of travellers (leads) from social media channels such as Facebook & Instagram. This role requires you to take the ownership of the following responsibilities :
- Research on current benchmark trends, audience preferences and then design strategies for paid acquisition via social media
- Managing a budget to be spent on social media ads
- Design and execute social media ads and align the goals of marketing, revenue and supply team
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for paid acquisition
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Diligently infuse tracking parameters and UTMs in the campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Align and leverage resources from the tech team, content team, supply team and revenue team to further optimize your campaigns.
- Identify potential new audience (eg :- lookalike audience) and leverage existing customer base by running remarketing Ads.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Marketing specialist in an experience, travel or hospitality industry.
- Worked on lead generation campaigns.
- Was involved in managing a marketing budget of 1Cr+ every month.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas and strategies.
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once with multiple managers.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is preferred but not a must.