We’re hiring a marketer to create and promote content about Optmyzr’s products and features to our customers and free trial users. This is a high-visibility role – your work will get in front of thousands of PPC marketers each week. Your goal will be to improve adoption and retention of our products and features by showcasing the value they create.
We’re looking for someone who is self-driven, with excellent written and spoken English, and is comfortable collaborating with several teams. Prior writing experience can include short and long-form content, product/UX microcopy, notifications, social media posts, and emails/newsletters.
What You’ll Be Doing
Some of the responsibilities for this role include:
- Work with the product team and founders to build messaging that highlights Optmyzr’s benefits and value
- Compile monthly release notes covering all the updates in our products over the past 30 days
- Own the content/collateral for updates and new features including emails, notifications, walkthrough videos, and sell sheets
- Collaborate on product-adjacent collateral such as case studies
- Write and publish our monthly customer newsletter
- Plan, produce, and promote our product-related webinars
- Maintain our help center by writing new articles and updating existing ones
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has 2+ years of experience in a content role – bonus points if you’ve worked in SaaS, B2B, or product marketing
- Is familiar with customer personas, competitive analysis, and market research techniques
- Understands core product marketing theory such as product-market fit, go-to-market strategies, communicating benefits, etc.
- Possesses a keen analytical mind, strong collaborative abilities, and is comfortable with sourcing/using data to inform and measure decisions
- Can quickly gain familiarity with new tools and software, including our own product
- Is a self-starter who proactively contributes ideas, owns projects, and meets deadlines
- Is fluent in written and spoken English, and can communicate ideas clearly and concisely
If you tick any of these boxes, let us know when you submit your application:
- Experience with PPC advertising, including managing paid search campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Host a podcast, run a blog, or other personal creative project
Optmyzr is a fast-growing, profitable B2B SaaS startup. The team is composed of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and other big names in tech. We are a product-focused team with end-to-end ownership.
The biggest requirements for working with our team: be willing to take ownership of your work and be willing to try out new ideas, always.
We pay market salary, and while you'll work hard, we'll make sure that you have a good work-life balance. We value our employees and don't like micromanaging. Everyone chooses what they will work on and when they will get it done; then they deliver.
- Be part of a fast-moving yet caring and intelligent team
- Zero micromanagement and freedom to contribute ideas
- No crazy hours; we believe that is not sustainable in the long run
- Flexibility with timings and work location, even in a post-quarantine world
- Health insurance, in-office amenities and great incentives
Optmyzr is an equal opportunity employer.
Optmyzr is a fast moving, profitable, and stable B2B SaaS startup. We have been in business for 6+ years, profitable from year 1, and our team is comprised of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and so on. We are a developer focussed team with end to end ownership of our features. We have offices in 4 countries - this position is for our main development center which is in Hyderabad.
Optmyzr is a product company and we do not offer outsouring services. This gives us a lot of control over the design, as well as how we as a team choose to build features. Of course - with great power comes great responsibility!
We are featured in the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 3 years in a row.
1. Adept at writing long format and short format content
2. Responsible for website content including but not limited to product descriptions, SEO
content (basic understanding of SEO needed) and blog articles
3. Work with a graphic team to create the website and blog creatives like banners, videos etc.
4. Write content for various marketing requirements: PR articles, press releases, email,
SMS and app requirements
5. Responsible for product label content and getting the same designed (with internal/external design teams)
6. Assist in campaign communication (ideation and execution) as and when required
7. Self-starter, motivated and proactive
About Exly(MYSCOOT) –
Exly (powered by Myscoot) is a platform built for independent professionals, creators, artists and influencers of all shapes and sizes to start, sell, market and manage their online sessions, consultations and workshops. Create beautiful pages with easy scheduling, automated communication, payments, and analytics. We also help you generate leads and increase conversion. Exly is a Y-Combinator start-up and has raised USD 1.7 Million from India's top VC funds. The company is founded by IIT Kharagpur / IIM Calcutta / BCG alumni.
Our Founders –
We were founded by graduates from IIM-Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur, with past experience working with the Boston Consulting Group, Operations & Product Management domain and folks with 3x start-up experience. We are well funded and are backed by thetop VCs of India as well as the US along with start-up veterans as mentors for our business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Managing a content marketing budget
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- 4+yrs of experience with Email Marketing tools such as Mailchimp, SendinBlue, Sendgrid etc.
- Experience with online community building
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Proficiency with Google & social media Analytics
- Time management skills
- Experience in working with Start-ups
- Excellent written and verbal communication
3 best things about the job -
- A great opportunity to learn and develop yourself, immense career growth
- Be part of the most entertaining core team you will find
- Flexibility and complete ownership of your work
Compensation: At par with the industry standards (extra advantage of employee friendly perks).
We are a team of 3 founders, previously co-founders of the used car platform, Truebil. At Truebil, we worked together for 5 years and built a category defining user experience for used car buyers solving the problem of trust at scale. Truebil was the largest used car retail brand in
India when it was acquired by Spinny in 2020.
💰 Crypso is backed by leading angels and micro VCs in India.
👀 What we're looking for
We're looking for rockstar individuals who are passionate to create impact, excited to work in an early stage startup, love to take responsibility & ownership, and curious to learn. You'll be working closely with founders, participate in building product ground up, and grow with the company's growth. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on millions of crypto traders.
🛠 Core Skill needed
● Lead Content strategy & Community team to ensure smooth functioning of content operations
● Design Incentive structure to onboard tons of creators/Influencers on the platform to kickstart initial user engagement
● Understand user behaviour across social community and build relevant content strategy
● Keen to learn about crypto/blockchain eco-system is a must since it's a very evolving field and would require immense enthusiasm to understand native crypto behaviour
● Work closely with co-founder to help give shape to relevant product suites on the platform
💼 What kind of work will you do?
● You will build content strategy end to end with co-founders
● You will define content strategy for Crypso
● You'll set the initial guidelines for Content & Brand
- Own the messaging, style and tone of voice for TraceX
- Own the content strategy and calendar for different forms of content published by TraceX across its channels
- Custodian of the TraceX content guidelines and playbook, to be followed by employees across the organization when creating content for public consumption
- Develop editorial guidelines including for style and tone, creating enablement and training resources for stakeholders
- Work with a cross-departmental team, maintain the master content calendar for all web platforms including social media, website, and blogs
- Identify key segment pain points & communicate product value proposition across various channels
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Communicate and develop content that show the value of new products and services for prospects and customers across different buying stages
- Own + Support in creating product content such as case studies, videos, website content, and blog posts
- Editorial responsibilities - Ensure stringent quality control for all external content being published on TraceX’s channels – social media, email newsletters, Press Releases, External articles etc.
Collaborating with stakeholders such as freelance writers, editors, social media and brand marketers, and SEO specialists to create and refresh content to capture crucial SERP real estate
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS or relevant fields
- Tools Expertise: Experience on tools like WordPress, AHREF, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ubersuggest, or their equivalent
- Mastery of spoken & written word with excellent communication skills
- Strong SEO knowledge and experience of search engine optimization practices, including ON Page and OFF Page Optimization
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability in complex, ambiguous situations
- Efficient project management and stakeholder management skills to scale content marketing programs
Product Content Writer(Marketing Specialist)
Experience - 2 to 5 years
Location - Pune
We are looking for an expert and experienced Content Writer with a super creative bent of
mind! Someone who would be able to produce high-quality and information-rich content
including blogs, articles, press releases, and similar marketing documents, required to
contribute to the overall success of our products. We assure an amazing work experience
with a great opportunity to grow and prosper along with the company and the products!
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories, and social media to entice and
● Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the
● Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best
practices to generate traffic to our site
● Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs,
and white papers
● Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing
● Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
● Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization
● Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
● Work with technical members to make products easier to use and thus need fewer
● Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online
● Standardize content across platforms and media
Skills and Experience
● Experience of 2+ yrs
● Excellent writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
● Proven work experience in technical writing of software documentation
● Ability to deliver high-quality documentation with attention to detail
● Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily
understandable in text and pictures
● Experience with social networks and the implementation of social media marketing
● Must have excellent sentence construction and grammar skills
● Should be able to work independently, delivering accurate documentation within the
● An understanding of formatting articles on the web
● Prior experience in B2B SaaS content marketing would be an added advantage
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the
brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices
from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application
management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned
devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including
smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale
We are looking for a copywriter that can deliver words and meaning to advertising visuals. Shall be responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotion materials for different verticals of industries.
The typical creative process shall involve:
- Coordinate with the account managers to discuss the brand requirements.
- Write sellable copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the creative team.
- Get a detailed brief to interpret the client’s needs and develop a creative concept that suits their purpose.
- Creating drafts of creative concepts with the briefs available and through data research.
- Presenting final output of creative concepts to the account managers.
- Working as a part of a team with account leads, designers and technical dept.
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere