Vapronix web is a platform for constant interaction of technology and human creativity. We aim to create a digital environment that connects people from around the world, fulfilling their entertainment and mind simulation needs while co-creating happiness and generating value for all.
We are looking for an SEO Content Writer who is inclined towards marketing. You will be responsible for writing engaging content for the company's online properties including games, social media, ads, blogs, push notifications etc. And will be responsible for inbound and outbound marketing strategies to build a brand identity and online presence through the creation and dissemination of content online.The individual hired will be a go-getter who can dig deep to find answers on the internet, who is up to date with internet trends, has an internet culture mindset and is ready to work with youngsters who are open to suggestions.
Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Create content that connects with our visitors, provides value, and ranks on search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Optimizing written content while respecting SEO practices.
- Knowledge of SEO (on page, off page) and how it applies to content marketing.
- Keyword research and rank analysis.
- Coordinate effectively with all teams for the development cycle.
- Cooperate with the marketing team and monitor promotional content effectiveness over time through market analysis to make iterations and improvements in content.
- Proofread, edit and improve the language and message of the content before publishing them in order to align effectively -with targeted audiences.
- Develop web content strategies that encompass the goals of our company and align with the company's interests.
- Hiring/Handling translators across the globe for translation of our projects in multiple languages.
- Copywriting. (Meta, Push marketing content, Ads etc)
- Knowledge of CMS to upload content.
- Content Marketing for Apps via multiple platforms using intriguing content.
- Basic Unit testing
- Learning and effectively utilizing the project management tool- JIRA
- Good to have knowledge of Canva
- Analytical thinking
- Good Aptitude
- Strong Research skills
- User Engagement
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
About Vapronix Web Pvt Ltd
VAPRONIX WEB PVT LTD (Vapronix Web) is startup venture that is an entertainment-centric product-based company that has an enriched team of optimistic youngsters who create a variety of online games and quizzes in more than 45 languages ranging across the borders of 200+ countries.
While working at Vapronix Web, we have maintained a forward-thinking attitude that has allowed us to reach new heights in our professional and business life.
Our persistent forward-thinking philosophy keeps us determined to achieve greater heights in our professional lives. We want to be known as a center where people can have fun, be entertained, and be excited about the community. We are making an effort to establish ourselves in the fields of mobile games, and social quizzes in order to achieve this goal. And we are confident that our hard work and commitment will propel us to the pinnacle of success in the future.
We are looking for a young, energetic creative content writer who is capable of producing high-quality content for our marketing efforts. We, as an organization, have a very creative work culture, and content sits at the heart of it all.
Note: When you're applying, kindly include samples of your writing.
- Performing in-depth research and analysis of the given topic to develop the blog post outline and structure.
- Writing fresh, unique, and actionable content for these blog posts. (High Priority)
- Writing creative copy for our website pages. (High Priority)
- Writing creative marketing content for social media and email campaigns.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop and implement an effective content strategy.
- It's a plus if you also have sound knowledge in SEO, Keyword Placement, HTML Tags, and the ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags, etc.
Requirements: 1~2 years of professional writing experience
Preferably but not Mandatory: BA in Journalism or Mass Communications
You will fit in right if you:
- Live, breathe, and eats content and is passionate about writing
- Have outstanding writing skills, grammatical ability, and an ability to give attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Hate the monotony of 9-5 jobs
- Are interested in working in SaaS companies
- Want more out of your work life than just coffee breaks & privileged leave
- Want to figure out how to do things on your own instead of being told what to do
- Are keen to work in a growth stage start-up
- Will be able to work full-time remotely.
Role reporting into: Director, UX Strategy and Design
Does this role have direct reports?: No
Collaborate with the product team, in-house designers, and engineers at all stages of the
product development process.
• Plan, research, and produce high-quality product documentation including user manuals,
context-sensitive help, how-to guides, knowledge base articles, FAQs, website content, etc.required by Amagi customers.
• Create product videos, and blog about specific product features.
• Write structured content clearly and concisely that maximizes comprehension and ease of use.
• Research and define UX terminology for various products.
• Write clear, concise, and thoughtful microcopy that supports the product designs and make the interface interactive and intuitive.
• Ensure that the copy resonates with our audiences, reinforces our credibility, and reaches the targeted audience to achieve desired results.
• Research, analyse, and provide usability feedback to the product team.
• Apply audience insights, user research, and brand strategies to develop engaging content.
• Have knowledge of communication style guidelines, user experience and UX writing impact.
• Raise the bar for interface/product communication and drive alignment on voice and tone
across Amagi products.
• Develop precise and specific customer-focused copies that makes interactions on the Amagi interface simpler, more human, and more real.
• Play an integral part in gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use our products to inspire and inform design.
• Have empathy for users & understand different needs of users.
Ideally a person should have had the below experiences / possess the below abilities to succeed
in this role:
• Experience in developing product documentation with a strong command of English grammar,a clear writing style, and excellent content organization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, rich technical content that presents information in easy-to-understand language.
• Experience in creating structured documentation and knowledge of content management
• Experience working on tools such as Camtasia, Adobe Robohelp, Intercom, etc.
• Should be a team player and be comfortable collaborating across teams.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and Agile-based environment.
• Understanding of a user centred design process and UX writing concepts.
• Ability to create content in a variety of different formats from microcopy to long -form.
• Positive attitude towards receiving and delivering feedback.
• Sense of responsibility to deliver committed projects on time with exceptional quality.
• Independent and self-managed working style and strong team-player.
• Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to understand complex ideas.
• Contribute to the development of the content style guide, content strategies, and processes.
• Present your ideas to design and business stakeholders and adapt to feedback.
• Set a scalable copy standard, and drive adherence to UX writing best practices based on
industry standards, internal learnings, branding guidelines, research, and data.
• Own, develop and evangelize copy guidelines and tone of voice.
• Good learning ability to grasp new domains and comfort to understand both depth and breadth across the technology platform(s).
• Good to have – A web-based portfolio of relevant UX writing and conversational design
examples. Link to portfolio must be included on the top of the resume.
Preferred Work Experience: 2-7 years
Education/Qualifications: Any degree with relevant technical writing experience at a software product development company.
- Should have Extensive command of the English language.
- Deep understanding of content marketing principles, approach, and execution.
- Should be able to work and deliver quality SEO-based content in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Should be able to develop and implement a content strategy that encourages high levels of engagement.
- Creation and execution of content strategy across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) adhering to the brand's requirements and guidelines
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative campaigns and content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
Technical Skills required:
- Working knowledge on prominent social media content updation dashboards.
- Understanding of key social media engagement metrices.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power point. Good hands on knowledge on MS Excel is a plus.
- Ability to work in a small yet closely-knit team and be willing to go an extra mile to help colleagues in time of need.
- Keenness to learn new things and grow.
- Good communication skills. May be required to speak to clients directly often.
- Ability to put across own PoV.
- Agreement to work long hours and even on weekends if required during peak work load periods. These would be seldom though may occur.
- Jovial and hardworking nature.
About the Internship:Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Curating, growing and nurturing the educator community
2. Identifying and solving problems in the community
3. Owning the engagement and success of our community
4. Interfacing with teams from product, growth, and sales to align the community program perfectly with the business goals.
Only those candidates can apply who: are available for full time (in-office) internship and are available for duration of 2 months have relevant skills and interests.
* Freshers looking for jobs may also apply*
Stipend:INR ₹10000 /Month
Other perks:Certificate, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 5 Lac/annum).