Digital Editor Job description
We are looking for a creative and passionate Digital Editor to research, plan, develop and implement web contents, Whitepapers, Technology Blogs & Trending News. As a Digital Editor your main goal will be to produce creative, proof read, web contents, Tech Blogs & news that attract an audience.
Digital Editor Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, produce and manage high-quality content
- Proofread and edit material. Proofreading our deliverables to ensure they are grammatically perfect and stylistically interesting.
- Supervise layout of images, graphics, videos and other artwork.
- Manage and upload day-to-day contents. Regularly check and track contents reach.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with professionals such as web designers, marketing team to improve content strategy.
- Mange development improvements to the new website; keep abreast and advise of developments in the digital arena; identify new digital opportunities
- Research, create and upload SEO-friendly content pieces such as Technology blog posts, Trending News, case studies, and other content for our websites.
- Offer your expertise on email marketing best practice to maximize the impact of these emails.
- Liaise with staff and others members to encourage them to write relevant and interesting content for the website; foster relationships with the latter to involve them in any community forum aspect of the new website.
- Ensure that all activity is measured, analyzed and reviewed with leanings taken forward. Accountable for disseminating monthly analytical reports. Regularly report on digital campaigns and contribute, where possible, with recommendations based on performance.
- Ability to review content as an educator or coach, and intuitively understand what the target audiences need to know, plus the delivery methods best suited to how they want to/are able to consume information
- Good knowledge of Influence marketing. Have to manage & co-ordinate with influencers.
- Use Social Media for better presence
- Adhere to copyright and privacy standards and company policies.
- Determine and track important KPIs
- Track and analyze website’s traffic
- Produce and present reports
- Keep abreast with new trends in web technology.
Digital Editor Key Skills, Requirements and Qualifications:
- A qualification in Digital Communications/ Media, or Marketing or PR or Journalism/English or IT/Web.
- Previous working experience as a Digital Editor for 5 - 7 years
- Excellent proofreading, editing and copywriting skills
- Available portfolio of published work
- In-depth knowledge of software such as InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of best SEO practices
- Knowledge of Marketing and SEO tools
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Creativity Skills: Editors need to be good at thinking creatively, problem-solving skills, generating ideas for up growing Technology Blogs, Trending News, and Whitepapers, Web Contents.
- Organizational Skills: Editors need to be excellent at organization and forward planning. Much of the editorial content they select will be agreed several weeks before publication.
- Management skills: Time management skills need to be honed as well as the ability to resolve conflict and handle complaints, if found any. Editors must be sensitive to arising problems with contents.
- Writing and speaking skills: It goes without saying that editors must be accomplished writers but they have to be confident speakers too.
- Digital skills: Nearly all media outlets have a digital element now and editors need to be comfortable with posting and editing content online. Should have excellent writing skills; must have digital copywriting and copy-editing experience.
- Good knowledge of at least two Content Management Systems and SEO best practice.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Design/Desktop publishing experience (Adobe Creative Suite) with some evidence showing digital media design.
- Have superb user experience skills and be able to develop wire-frames and write and communicate clear, functional/design specifications.
- Be proficient at planning your own work, to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Basic video making and editing skills useful - but not essential.
Are you a creative marketer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy finding solutions to challenging problems? Are you an excellent communicator, writer and storyteller? Do you love kickstarting and scaling greenfield acquisition channels? If so, this may be the role for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. As a content marketing manager at Headout you will play a pivotal role in helping us identify, kickstart, and scale organic content-based initiatives. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You will be challenged to the core as you will be marketing attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
- Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members
including text, images, audio, and video.
- Research, pitch, execute and analyse new content initiatives.
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the planning, execution,
optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization's content.
- Managing pipelines of in-house and outsourced content creators, analysts, graphic
designers, videographers, developers, etc.
- Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose the same.
- Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 6
months over the next 2 years.
- Expertise in customer acquisition and brand building using content via at least one
of these channels: email & newsletter, social media, community building, video
platforms or blog.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A creative problem-solver
- You are familiar with content management systems and are not scared to learn new
tools of the trade.
- Ability to repurpose content meaningfully to suit multiple channels
- Strong coordination & project management skills
• Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
We are in the lookout for a talented Copywriter to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
- Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Bachelors/Masters in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Copy Writer to join our marketing team and enrich our website, mobile & web applications, social media accounts with new SEO optimized blog posts, marketing guides and copies, articles and other creative content. Candidates will be reporting directly to CPO/CMO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to launch successful social media & content marketing campaigns.
- Manage company’s social media channels. Write descriptions, captions, hashtags and ensure regular postings of media, text & video content.
- Write creative & clear marketing descriptions to promote our mobile & web applications online (online ads, social media) & off-line. (banners, brochures etc).
- Coordinate with the design team to make graphics consistent across all platforms.
- Research industry-related topics, competitors, keywords, market practices & user behavior to create engaging blogs, articles and other useful content for our customers.
- Coordinate with the design team to make helpful illustrations and educational content for users to understand our product better.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to write engaging website content.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Knowledge of SEO, SMM, email marketing and content marketing.
- Candidates who have written content for B2B & online audiences will be preferred.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines as well as to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Experience using WordPress and/or Joomla.
- Based on digital strategy, creative direction and your own research and ideas, create and execute effective content plans that build audiences, generate engagement, drive traffic and generate a positive ROI over time.
- Source, curate and post relevant content on websites, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Research and understand the company ecosystem, target markets, and the influencers in their space to determine what type of content will be most beneficial for building inbound link and mention profiles.
- Plan and create blog posts, case studies, social content, etc. to be posted on 3rd party websites; set up content marketing calendar for the region as well.
- Research and identify additional opportunities to increase our brands' exposure on the internet.
- Assist the SEO team with other tasks as needed.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with content marketing experience,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines and outreach goals.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple brands at one time.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox.
- Proficiency with Ahrefs, SEM Rush and other SEO Tools is a plus
1. Develop compelling, creative copy to market Airblack's Clubs which would include social media ads and posts (but not limited to) emails, landing pages, SMS/WhatsApp that reflects our brand voice
2. Define the brand's tone of voice and express it creatively through the different channels and write engaging copy for Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook, etc.
3. Translate marketing strategies into the creative narration, to ensure that content meets brand and business objectives
4. Change customer perceptions and behavior with compelling concepts and copywriting
5. Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders to manage content delivery schedules
6. Work collaboratively to execute campaigns and strategies for our online and offline outreach
Our client is a 5-year-old travel and hostel space providing platform, a Youth Hotel chain, where the spaces are designed for work and leisure. Their mission is to provide quality spaces for youths looking for hostel options and to other travelers across locations in India. They provide clean and hygienic dorms and private rooms along with different facilities like Wi-fi, travel helpdesk, fully stocked kitchens, lockers and laundry services, etc.
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
What you will do:
- Turning your hand to any channel, any audience
- Staying updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice and tonality for consistency
- Prioritizing and delivering urgent projects within quick turnaround times
- Selling work, creating powerful fun, quirky copies that clearly explain themselves
- Working closely and collaboratively with Designers, Social team and Marketing team
- Working to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 2-3 years experience in advertising/social media agency is a must
- Ability to work alone, and be happy to team up with different creatives, as well as speak out and add value during larger brainstorms for fast-turnaround briefs
We are a team of 3 founders, previously co-founders of the used car platform, Truebil. At Truebil, we worked together for 5 years and built a category defining user experience for used car buyers solving the problem of trust at scale. Truebil was the largest used car retail brand in
India when it was acquired by Spinny in 2020.
💰 Crypso is backed by leading angels and micro VCs in India.
👀 What we're looking for
We're looking for rockstar individuals who are passionate to create impact, excited to work in an early stage startup, love to take responsibility & ownership, and curious to learn. You'll be working closely with founders, participate in building product ground up, and grow with the company's growth. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on millions of crypto traders.
🛠 Core Skill needed
● Lead Content strategy & Community team to ensure smooth functioning of content operations
● Design Incentive structure to onboard tons of creators/Influencers on the platform to kickstart initial user engagement
● Understand user behaviour across social community and build relevant content strategy
● Keen to learn about crypto/blockchain eco-system is a must since it's a very evolving field and would require immense enthusiasm to understand native crypto behaviour
● Work closely with co-founder to help give shape to relevant product suites on the platform
💼 What kind of work will you do?
● You will build content strategy end to end with co-founders
● You will define content strategy for Crypso
● You'll set the initial guidelines for Content & Brand
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
2. Copywrite SEO-friendly content (blogs, drip-email campaigns, newsletter, etc.)
3. Assist in conducting keyword and supporting analytics research for the content
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.