- Performing exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed
- This role is 50/50 conceptualizing and executing. You must be able to not only ideate and pitch your own create concepts to your peers and management, but also work with a team to execute others’ ideas when needed.
Collaborate as part of a small, agile video team producing original video content for digital platforms from script to shoot to edit and delivery.
Create content for social channels, with a clear understanding of how users engage with social creative across formats and platforms.
Develop best practices and expertise around creating, publishing and distributing videos specific to various digital platforms, and train teammates in those best practices.
Qualifications / Skills :
5+ years of experience in a creative agency, production company, or in-house at a brand pitching and editing video content for social and digital channels.
Should have a proven track record of creating content for a company/ Individual.
Detail-oriented, fast learner, and able to manage your own time.
Can effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, decide and act without having the total picture. Cut your own way through ambiguity and engaging management smartly when needed.
- This is a full time position, working from office. Office Address: Lexicon International School, Kalyani nagar, Pune.
- Transportation reimbursement is available.
- Medical Insurance available.
- Leadership & Development training for all manager-level employees
- Salary will be as per the skills and the experience of the applicant.
About CITTA - A Lexicon Group Enterprise
The Lexicon Group, under the leadership of Pankaj Sharma has journeyed from very humble beginnings, and has seen an upward growth year after year. The Lexicon Group had started from education but has now diversified to other sectors like FMCG, Ed-tech, Law Aggregator Platform, Media, Fitness etc. The latest addition to the kitty of The Lexicon Group has been a newspaper (Pune Mirror), which has been taken over from the Times of India Group.
- Developing sales strategies, working to expand their customer base and maintaining business relationships with clients.
- Expands relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Define and direct marketing campaigns for demand creation, lead generation and for lead tracking and management
- Develop drip marketing efforts to support our sales team
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the product’s customer base
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events
- Lead demand-generation marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Involve in market research and reviewing information to identify areas of potential sales growth.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns to gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Lead social media efforts to collect collateral materials and conduct market research
- Run webinars on a bi-weekly basis, ensuring an excellent attendee experience
- Consider the end-to-end experience of customers, evaluating and improving offers and nurture campaigns.
- Partner with engineering and outside marketing agencies to create, curate and syndicate content to improve conversion. Throughout, you’ll experiment with new approaches and tools and be disciplined and analytical in measuring and sharing results.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire and attract clients
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Attested experience constructing marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc.
- Strong strategic planning and analytical skills
- Possess a strong implementation skillset with a process mindset
- Ability to ask excellent questions and listen actively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SEO, social media, A/B Testing, automated marketing
Description: We are currently recruiting for a Search Traffic Manager. Candidates must have experience with the cryptocurrency domain.
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Build, plan and implement traffic acquisition strategy
- Responsible for overall organic traffic growth of the website through Google Search, Google News, Discover etc
- Performing competitive analysis to identify missing opportunities & drive growth.
- Perform SEO research and identifying effective content and keywords for driving organic traffic
- Site Speed & Core Web Vitals: Work with the development team to ensure best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code. Ensure that our website pages meet with the new Core Web Vitals guidelines.
- Analyze ad Coordinate with Engineering team to implement Technical SEO changes
- Understanding & Implementation of various Media Specific SEO techniques like News SEO, Video Sitemaps & Various types of content schema.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports related to the performance of the website, technical issues, and more
- Conduct a market research to identify the need of online marketing campaigns. Keep himself/herself up to date with ongoing trends.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in SEO (Experience in the News/Media Industry are preferred)
- Should have experience in handling large websites with min. 2M+ Traffic
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain domain is must
- Strong with numbers and using Analytics & research tools like: Google analytics, Google Search console, ahref, Semrush and other leading marketing software tools
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
NOTE: Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in optimizing the site for Google Top Stories, Google News & Google Discover
Location: Gurgaon, India
Salary: 6 to 10 LPA (Competitive in Market)
Coingape has emerged as a trusted news source for Cryptocurrency and blockchain. CoinGape comprises an experienced team of native content writers and editors working round the clock to cover news globally and present news as a fact rather than an opinion.
- CoinGape comes in the top 10 crypto news media: https://www.similarweb.com/site/coingape.com/
- We have more than 2 Million highly engaged users monthly.
- Our news can be found on almost all of the financial news aggregators and apps, including TradingView, NewsNow, Crypto News app, CoinGecko and coinmarketcap.
- Our content is often quoted by large media outlets and such influencers as Peter Brandt, Thomas Lee, Peter Schiff, Dan Tapiero, Robert Kiyosaki, John Bollinger, Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, John McAfee and Max Keiser.
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our Marketing team! As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
· Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
· Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximisation
· Regularly perform thorough keywords research
· Identify key SEO KPIs
· Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
· Prepare and present reports regularly
· Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
· Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely
· Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
· Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
· Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
· Work with content team on optimizing already published content and find opportunities on adding more content
Requirements and skills
· 5+ years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role.
· Experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
· Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
· Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
· In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
As a B2B SAAS Content Writer, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling content and product messaging for a varied number of audiences. The ideal candidate would be researching, strategizing, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to create marketing messaging aligning with the product and company goals.
- Create targeted customer-focused content aligning with marketing goals and strategies
- Understand product and competitors and create compelling product messaging and case studies
- Excellent communication skills to connect & interview customers to create compelling case studies.
- Collaborate with internal teams on product announcements, releases & campaigns
- Manage all digital content and messaging including web and microsites, email campaigns/newsletters, blog posts, educational articles, customer success stories/case studies.
- Create a content calendar that supports key marketing strategies and priorities
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and customer experience across all communication channels
- Ability to build and create a personalized journey for the user across the entire experience
- Preferred knowledge of sales & marketing tech stack
- Excellent written communication skills - ability to write concise, clear, and compelling content for various audiences
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, or creative writing
- Previous experience owning content for a B2B or SaaS company
- Strong creative marketing, advertising, and web copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Prefer 1+ years of experience in a similar role, creating long-form content in tech space
- Working knowledge of content management tools
- Knowledge of best practices regarding digital content, including SEO/SEM
- Portfolio and sample works demonstrating content writing skills and experience, primarily in the B2B SAAS space
Product marketers play a crucial role in positioning products/services the right way to the right people because they have a deep understanding of your target customers and how our products and services fulfil their needs. As a product marketing specialist, you will be on the team responsible for telling the world (and enterprises) the story of our product. You will be expected to be an avid advocate for our product feature set and its benefits. We’re looking for a passionate, go-getter who will have the opportunity to make a big impact on a tightly knit team that is building enterprise software.
This could be an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a lot more along the way, hopefully you’ll teach us a few things too!
- You will be required to create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Work on thetactical campaign execution. Daily hands-on work will include email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- You will also set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns. Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- You may be required to manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- You will be expected to build product page content, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic call-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions. Track lead generation activities.
Belief that each person has a duty to give
Passion to assist NGOs with technology in reaching their donors
Attitude to do what it takes to reach the goals
We are looking for a person who believes that it is the duty of each individual to give. One who would love to assist NGOs in raising donations from individuals and believes strongly in the role of technology to enable it. The role will require strong skills in areas ranging from content writing to digital marketing to analysis. It will require one to work closely with NGOs to assist them in first creating a donor base and then actively engaging with them. This role will aim to create a community of NGOs who are interested in building and engaging with retail individual donors.
What You Will Do
You will be the face of DanaMojo to our NGO partners, and be the principal point of contact for them.
The roles and responsibilities can be broken down as follows :
1. Assist NGOs in increasing donations from their own donors
a. Working 1-1 with a set of NGOs to strategize and execute on plans to increase donations from their own donors through online & offline activities
b. Planning and executing the danaMATCH Challenges (an online fundraising event)
c. Conduct workshops to improve capabilities of raising funds from individual donors
d. Use various digital tools such as social media, blogs, emails to advocate building and leveraging an individual donor base
2. Help NGOs use our platform better
a. Educate NGOs on using more features on our platform thus being able to reach more donors and donations
b. Understand what NGOs want and feed that back into new features for the Platform
3. Generate leads through marketing activities
a. Generate more leads through digital activities such as social media marketing, email marketing, blogs, website, SEO etc
b. Use existing NGOs to showcase benefit with testimonials to bring new NGOs o board
What You Need To Have
• Digital Marketing Skills
• Email Marketing – Should have run email campaigns through a variety of tools
• Social Media Marketing – Should have done social media marketing for customers or should be an avid user of social media
• Data Analysis – Strong data analysis skills to analyze and report on marketing activities
• Content Writing
• Blogs/Articles – Should be someone to whom writing comes easily and naturally and can easily pen down a 250-400 word article without too much effort.
• Website Management – Using website to drive both engagement and lead generation through content and SEO
• Data Analysis
• Excel – Strong skills in data analysis using Excel
• Google Analytics – Should have setup and used Google Analytics (or any similar tool) to measure and analyze effort of online marketing activities
In addition to the mentioned requirements
• Work experience of at least 2 years in the above areas
• Well versed with the usage of advance MS-Excel, data analysis and digital marketing tools
• Candidates who have shown inclination to the sector through active work/volunteering in the social service space
Even if you’re from a completely different background, but have the necessary skillsets and the zeal and confidence to crack the nut – let's talk.
We are looking for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist's responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analyzing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. You should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Brand Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
Brand Strategist Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.