Fieldproxy is a no-code workflow SaaS application that lets anyone with a field team quickly build applications to efficiently manage their field operations. We are a rapidly growing VC-funded startup and are backed by some of the leading investors in India & US.
- Researching, writing/producing/outsourcing all sorts of content production (written, image-based, video at times)
- Monitoring brand and product-related conversations to measure sentiment, identify important/relevant discussions, answer questions, etc.
- Creating technical use case documents
- Creating and maintaining product user guides and other marketing content
What we look for:
- Should have a bachelor's degree in English, communications, marketing, or a similar field
- Should have excellent communication skills with a technical understanding of the product & the market
- Should have strong attention to detail
- Should have the flexibility to pivot with the demands of the business or shift priorities quickly
- Should have strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Working exceptionally with the cross-functional teams(product, customer success, sales, pre-sales, marketing, developers, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Thinking innovative and creative on writing the contents
What we provide in return:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Company-paid Health insurance
- A great learning experience with high paced growth opportunities
- Hybrid and friendly work culture with always ready to help attitude colleagues
Good written as well as spoken communication.
BCS Care EMEA Agent
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints.
- Knowledge of how to talk and communicate effectively.
- Think fast and understand situations and come up with the best possible solution.
- First point of contact for photographers, clients and customers majorly through Chats/Emails.
- Quick in responding to Live chats and Inbound Calls
- Work effectively with the team.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Comfortable with rotational shifts if needed.
- Telephone ease
- Prior experience in Customer Service - Voice or Semi voice
- Fluent English and excellent communication
- Rigorous, hardworking, but fun
- Challenging & Goal oriented mindset
- Prior experience in customer relationships is a plus.
- Basic French language written and spoken language is a plus.