1. To handle customers on their enquiries/complaints via multiple channels i.e. call/mail
2. To understand the product features for better problem solving
3. To keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, complaints
4. To coordinate with internal teams for solving any customer issues
5. To ensure customer satisfaction and provide empathetic experience to every user
6. To own every interaction with the customer and ensure every customer is a happy customer
1. Graduation is mandatory
2. 1+ years of experience in customer service function (e-com / hospitality industry preferred)
3. Excellent verbal and oral comms in English preferred
Cure.fit is an app that takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform.
Cure.fit offers both digital and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition and mental wellbeing through its 3 products, i.e, cult.fit, eat.fit & mind.fit. With the aim to provide the best services to its customers, cult.fit boasts of a state of the art workout facility for athletes to train at. On the nutrition side, there is no other service provider in the market that offers healthy & tasty meals that are calorie counted, so all you need to do is eat.fit.
Addressing the core aspect of mental wellbeing, mind.fit aims to bring about a lifestyle change and focuses on relieving day to day stress and improving overall mental wellbeing through yoga and guided meditation. It’s not just fitness. It’s a lifestyle.
Strive to #BeBetterEveryday
SiteRecon is helping enterprise customers in the US scale their sales teams by automating a key part of the process. We are working with property maintenance contractors and automating property mapping and site visits through our platform, giving back time, speeding up their sales process, and increasing profitability. We are building the next generation property intelligence platform on our mission to revolutionize how businesses make decisions in North America.
Our forte lies in using GIS technology to create highly intelligent map data for any piece of land or property required by our customers. We have improved the time taken for a key process from days to hours; now, we are building a team to complete the process within minutes using deep learning.
Click on the links to know more about us & our team:
About Us: https://order.siterecon.ai/about-us
About Team: https://order.siterecon.ai/team
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate who will work within a CS team to play a contributing and important role in building a culture of constant improvement in the world of agility, challenge the customer status quo, and find a way to inject speed into processes to ensure customer value realization with Siterecon, while fostering exception long-term relationship at the customer level.
The role will work together with Sales and Solution Engineering teams to engage with customers, starting pre-sales , focus on risk assessment, develop risk mitigation strategies and bring best practices to the customer to set them up for success.
- Play a contributing role in the takeover of the customer account after the deal is closed to become the touchpoint of all future support
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Customer Onboarding sessions to get the team signed up and started with ordering properties within the first week of deal closing
- Continuous training of customers for newly released products and features
- Keep a steady and increasing weekly order quantity by the customers
- Ensure that customers are not inactive for long periods of time
- Gather feedback on product, data, and service
- Conduct case studies and sessions and get quotes, referrals, and appreciations
- Provide necessary customer connections related to trials and demo to expedite the conversion
- Proactive custom requests handling to avoid post-delivery feedbacks
- Influence the mindset of customers by challenging the status quo and constantly deliver innovation to grow our customer’s business
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, marketing, product marketing, support, etc.) to ensure customer's issues/solutions are addressed.
- Provide actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, analyse and report customer & Industry trends to facilitate business alignment to ever evolving business environment
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- Knowledge of industry recognized best practices for Customer Success
Preferred Qualification & Skills:
- Candidates should have 1 year or at the least, close to a year of experience with clients in North America (US & Canada), UK, or Europe.
- Experience and/or understanding of Customer Success teams is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - needs to be very comfortable and fluid with English.
- Innovative problem solver and a digital champion, who can advise the customer on new solutions based on customer roadmap and long-term strategic goals.
- Experience applying information technology solutions to complex business challenges.
- Collaborate with other teams across the Siterecon organizational system (e.g. Professional Sales,Operations team,Technical Support, Product development & engineering, etc.) to champion your clients’ needs & success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience through work experience
- Startup / scale-up experience at a similar 'stage' organisation (Preferred).
- A confident communicator with an executive presence, able to clearly explain the program to non-technical and technical audiences.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Planning, Decision Making, Staffing, Process Improvement
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Should ensure a high level of quality in process deliverables
- Self-driven, proactive, hardworking, team-player with a good sense of humour
- Should be open to work in any shift timing
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- Medical insurance
- Employee's Provident Fund
- Equity awards
- CSM Incentives
GaragePlug, a SaaS Startup based out of Banglore, is an After-Sales Automotive Workshop Management Platform founded in 2017 by Automobile Industry experts. GaragePlug is presently trusted by hundreds of brands across 25+ countries and continues to expand across the world! We are now ready to take a long jump in 2022. To make this happen, We're looking for dynamic Customer Success/Support people to assist in various stages of the customer life cycle such as Onboarding, User Training, Support, Adoption, etc.
What Makes You The Right Fit :
- Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years experience in customer support or success roles.
- Ability to communicate with customers by email, chat, and phone.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to work in a Startup.
Your Primary Responsibilities :
- You will be the first point of contact for customers via email & chat primarily, over the phone if it is required.
- Onboard new customers and help them digitalise their workflows in our software.
- Conducting training sessions for Users to ensure the right understanding of the Product.
- Keeping a track of the Product adoption.
- Maintain a profitable relationship with the clients.
- Play a key role in sharing the voice of users with the rest of the team.
- Work with the product team to resolve issues, bugs, and feature requests reported by customers and to ensure that they are delivered and conveyed to customers.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Identify and report bugs & customer requests using JIRA.
Owner of the Self-Help knowledgebase of GaragePlug.
- Upsell, Revenue generation
- Prevention of Churn
- Maintain NPS Score
- Support Response Time
Perks for you
- Work in fast globally growing Start Up
- Work with industry experts
- Opportunity for international travel
Location : Bangalore/Remote
Apply through this link
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are enabling the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customers' needs.
- Data entry in various platforms.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Good command of the English language is a must.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- A monthly payout of INR 20-25k depending on experience.
- Chance to get promoted to Senior Customer Service Rep within 3 months( salary+150%)
- Mentorship sessions by our experts and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
(70%), Europe, Middle East and Rest of the world (30%).
They work as consultant business partners for our customers, driving high-growth for them;
while working closely to build and launch apps, drive installs, create and convert engaging
marketing campaigns, and draw insights from in-depth analytics. A large focus of the customer
success team is to scale the business and grow revenue for merchants via their mobile app built
on our platform.
What you will do:
● Create plans for the success of your customers while collaborating with
sales,engineering and product teams. You own,track and improve performance metrics
for customers along with revenue growth.
● You will be responsible for on-boarding and training new customers on the platform
● Act as a Strategic Consultant for your customers to develop a deep understanding of
their business goals and motivations
● Provide recommendations for campaigns, features, growth strategies and ensure a
seamless shopping experience for the merchant’s customers
● Coordinate with support & tech teams to resolve product issues
● Build a trustworthy relationship with customers to ensure retention & reduce churn. While
continuously working with them to derive value from the platform
● Prepare weekly/monthly business reports and assist customers with strategies to
improve business growth and track their month on month usage of the platform
● Partner closely with cross-functional teams to translate business needs and product
requirements into new solutions for customers
● Strategically manage account escalations & provide timely resolutions
● Help drive customer references and case studies
● Optimize existing business processes and work on customer success initiatives
What we are looking for:
● 2 to 12 years of proven experience in an Account Management/Customer Success or
Consulting role in a B2B SaaS or a tech company
● Experience in the ecommerce ecosystem is a huge plus along with an understanding of
the customer lifecycle
● Should be open to working in the US time zone (5pm IST to 2am IST)
● Can take ownership of the customer relationship post sales and give strategic solutions
to grow the account
● Strong interpersonal skills and experience in building relationships in different capacities
with a wide range of customers
● Experience or understanding of Digital Marketing/Growth to drive results
● Can work smoothly across engineering, sales, marketing and support teams in a fast
● Customer centricity as a philosophy in all interactions
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible work hours. We value work-life balance
● Opportunity to work with some of the biggest Enterprise customer
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Understanding business requirements and processes from our customers for creating digital applications on our internal no-code tool
- Converting business processes into technology solutions, designing application flow, database design, and connections.
- Create SQL queries for report generation on the platform.
- Build visualizations and dashboards based on business KPIs.
- Create training documents and videos for our users. Support users in the digital requirements.
- Analyze and suggest product and process improvements
- Take and track all customer queries and assist them in using the platform
- Interface with the product team on feature requirements and improvements
- At least 2+ years of experience in SQL and implementation of any enterprise platform such as an ERPs etc.
- Ability to grasp business processes and create business processes for digitization of operations.
- Tech, MCA, BCA, or graduation in any technical field.
- Good to have working experience in working on no-code digital solutions or ERPs
- Aptitude test
- Technical Interview
- Culture Interview
Role : Employee need to attend the calls and help the existing customer with there queries . There are no Targets , No sales . It’s totally a Inbound Process.
- Fresher : 15K IN HAND , CTC-17K
- Experienced: Hike 15-25%
- Pick and drop
- Rotational Shifts
- Rotational offs
- Bank Holidays offs