Position- Community Marketing Manager
Experience- 4-8 years
- Be responsible for growing the freelancer community on our website and social media channels.
- Respond to freelancer queries in a timely manner
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate regarding the pricing of content being delivered by freelancers.
- Be responsible for introducing initiatives to decrease attrition of freelancers.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- At least two years of experience managing freelancer’s community.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
iMocha is a Leader in Digital Skill Assessment for Global Enterprises. iMocha’s suite of products for recruitment and L&D are now empowering users across 1000+ organizations in 70 countries to digitize their recruiting and upskilling operations. Currently we are growing by 250% Year-On-Year. With several awards and recognition in its kitty, we have been awarded as No. 1 PaaS Company of India by Microsoft. We are also featured in ‘Google’ as top recruitment tool and recognized by ‘Forbes’ as top methods of screening applicants.
We care for our employees and follow a ‘Work Happy Culture’ where we have flexible office timings and consider every employee as an asset to the company. And YES... We do not track your working hours and a strict ‘NO’ to micro-management so that the work-life balance is maintained. Moreover, iMocha is ‘Great Place to Work’ certified with 4.9 ratings on Glassdoor. And guess what? The CEO of Microsoft also talks about iMocha. Here is what Satya Nadella has to say how iMocha assists recruiters to increase pace of hiring- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwyAIwtfiUM&t=194s
For more details, visit us – https://www.imocha.io
At Angel One, we operate at the intersection of business, data, and technology. We are rapidly expanding and are looking to hire a MarTech specialist who will help us to enhance our MarTech stack and can help us to make smarter decisions to improve our customer journeys. The role will focus on applying digital marketing technologies, doing competition analysis, and building high quality marketing automation systems integrated with our channels. The candidate stepping into this role will be expected to have hands-on experience in implementation of MarTech solutions, building strong MarTech stack, improvement and tuning of existing technology, tools like Clever Tap, GA 360, Google Cloud Platform etc.
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Minimum experience required: 3 years
- Strong knowledge of API integration and development is preferable
- Knowledge of Web Technologies
- Prior knowledge of any programming languages would be an added advantage
- Assist in the development of technology roadmaps to help the marketing team achieve its objectives
- Hands on experience with any of the MarTech tools or implementation of such tools
- Basic Knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization techniques
- Good communication skills
- Developing sales strategies, working to expand their customer base and maintaining business relationships with clients.
- Expands relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines.
- Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Define and direct marketing campaigns for demand creation, lead generation and for lead tracking and management
- Develop drip marketing efforts to support our sales team
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the product’s customer base
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events
- Lead demand-generation marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Involve in market research and reviewing information to identify areas of potential sales growth.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns to gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Lead social media efforts to collect collateral materials and conduct market research
- Run webinars on a bi-weekly basis, ensuring an excellent attendee experience
- Consider the end-to-end experience of customers, evaluating and improving offers and nurture campaigns.
- Partner with engineering and outside marketing agencies to create, curate and syndicate content to improve conversion. Throughout, you’ll experiment with new approaches and tools and be disciplined and analytical in measuring and sharing results.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire and attract clients
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Attested experience constructing marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc.
- Strong strategic planning and analytical skills
- Possess a strong implementation skillset with a process mindset
- Ability to ask excellent questions and listen actively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SEO, social media, A/B Testing, automated marketing
Location : Remote / Mumbai
● Managing multiple marketing tools for marketing automation, surveys, conversational chat bots,
social media management, CRM, CX and other functions
● Create content especially for conversational marketing chat bot
● Design, develop, implement, track and optimize the digital marketing campaigns across all
digital marketing channel ( Website, SEO, LinkedIn etc)
● Responsible for keeping updated content on the company's marketing channels
● Create content, plan and schedule social media posts and marketing collaterals
● Support all other marketing initiatives and/or adhoc key projects
● Develop and strengthen brands presence and product awareness through creative marketing
plan – Understanding of B2B business and marketing is very important
● Create graphics & vision for all the channels
● Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends on brand awareness and competition
● Support client's digital marketing team for promotion and events
● Manage various marketing vendors and agencies
● A marketing related qualification is desirable but not essential
● Minimum of two years working experience in a similar role
● Proven project management skills
● Strong commercial and tech acumen
● ‘Hands on’ practitioner that ensures deadlines are met
● Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop,
Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
● Content development and distribution skills
● Strong communication skills, result oriented, self-motivated and resourceful
As an Account-based Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible to advance the existing opportunities for the sales team within a targeted account and specific contacts, and generate new prospects by planning, organizing, and executing marketing programs.
- Develop content for website copy, blog posts, and other forums, sales documentation, and product videos.
- Pursue and nurture leads until qualified.
- Learn the target market's pain points and dive deep into their niche.
- Set up meetings for outside sales with qualified prospects.
- Plan and execute the market strategies focused on product adoption and the overall success of the existing and prospective customers.
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns & optimize approach based on real-time analytics and data
- Create and implement pipeline acceleration programs and lead generation towards specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Improve marketing effectiveness by identifying opportunities through more effective audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Enhance the buyer journey as it relates to content development and inbound marketing efforts.
- Deliver training and tools to our sales team to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Previous experience ABM, Lead Generation, or digital marketing role.
- Hands-on experience executing an innovative and multi-part event and lead generation programs.
- Solid background in creating and implementing marketing campaigns that use live events webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience in creating, launching email campaigns, and reporting its results.
- Considerable experience in developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Proven experience in demand generation campaigns that target, segment, and list acquisition to build prospect lists.
- Knowledgeable of content marketing and inbound marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiar with the technical sales cycle and can strategically use marketing communication to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
We are looking for a talented EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER to own our email marketing channel. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases, and creating newsletters.
Here’s what you will do:
● Identify target audience and grow our email list
● Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
● Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
● Write newsletters including all company updates
● Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
● Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients' email to minimize unsubscribes
● Create email databases for lead generation
● Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
● Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
● Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
Here’s what you should have:
● 4+ years of proven work experience as an Email marketer
● Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
● Proficiency in marketing automation technology
● Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
● Familiarity with analytical and database tools
● Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
● Strong project management skills
Qualifications: Any graduate/master
Experience: Min 1 yr of experience in managing any of the online community/ FB, Whatsapp, Discord, Brand Communities or communities on similar platforms.
CTC: 4.2L - 6.5L per annum
About Role: We at Pushstart enable a network of 30+ niche communities with 25K+ professionals. The community’s MAU is 75%+ and your role as a community manager is to create engagement within the community, manage end to end operations of the community and develop strategies for community growth.
- Community Strategy Development: Set, plan, and implement community impact and value strategies to align with community goals
- Social Media Management: Set, plan, and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Content Management: Provide engaging text, image, and video content for all community channels
- Building Relationships: Build and maintain relationships with community members, industry professionals, and founders.
- Community Satisfaction: Monitor, track, and report community Feedback
- Community Analytics: Monitor, track and drive community NSM and KPIs to align with community health goals.
- Event Management: Brainstorming, planning, implementing and managing all aspects of events, handling post-event reports.
- Proven work experience as a community manager or in a customer success role
- Experience in launching community initiatives (newsletters, online forums, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management
- 1-3 years of experience as an account manager.
- Previous experience in working with startups.
- Knowledge around business and startups.
- Basic understanding of Tech products and user experience.
Pushstart started as a small FB group of entrepreneurs helping each other with their startup ideas 3 years back and has evolved into India’s most active and trusted community that caters to the needs of 25,000+ entrepreneurs across India.
Pushstart runs a network of 30+ niche communities via which entrepreneurs discuss their professional problems, exchange trusted business contacts, and help each other to GROW their Business together.
In addition to the communities, Pushstart dedicatedly helps entrepreneurs in networking by helping them get warm B2B Introductions with top-funded startups and hire verified agencies and freelancers, on-demand.
About the job
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for design and execution of marketing strategies, planning the product portfolio, allocating marketing activities, handling digital marketing and marketing communication, setting goals and ensuring the long-term viability of each location.
• Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
• Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
• Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
• Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
• Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
• Manage all aspects of Digital marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like, EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases etc
• You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedbacks and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
• 5+ years of marketing experience
• MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
• Languages to be known- English and Hindi
• Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
• Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
• Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology
- Managing digital/content marketing activities for our global clients.
- Content writing and updates.
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills with the ability to write quickly, concisely, and accurately.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment and willingness to learn new things and styles.
- Ability to write compelling content on various topics.
- Convince others that your ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the content marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Influencer marketing and Blogger Outreach
- Social Media Marketing
- Saturday & Sunday fixed week offs
- Competitive salary and timely increments
- Potential Career Growth to Lead role for high performers
- Team & Individual Learning and Development is part of our culture
- Vibrant community and regular team outs
- Great team members & energy filled work environment
- Plush Office Campus
Skill(s) required: MS Office, G-Suite and English Proficiency (Written and Verbal)
Job Summary: --
- Should be fluent in English (Written & Verbal)
- Create high-quality content
- Create and Execute Social Media strategy and roadmap.
- Proficient in handling Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, G+, Youtube)
- Interact with Followers daily
- Well versed with various KPIs, Reports.
- Well versed with latest Social Media Tools and Trends
- Must be Creative Thinker, Detail Oriented, Smart & Hardworking
- Responsibilities and Duties: --
- Must be able to manage Multiple Brand's Pages
- Able to build trending content for social media
- Use of Social Media monitoring tools (Hootsuite, Instagram followers, Crowdfire, etc)- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Reporting
- Goal to increase the number of followers, brand awareness, and website visitors- Should be detailed focused.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications: -
- Handling Social Media platforms, Able to build trending content for social media, Social Media monitoring tools.
- Fast Growth
- Metro Connectivity (Walking Distance from Noida sec 15 or sec 16 Metro)
- Friendly Culture
- Minimum 1 Year Contract