We are looking for a community manager who’s digital/social savvy and can manage a pool of creators/influencers through super engagement methods. An ideal community manager would be a creator itself, is active on social media, creating content and has a good following.
You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Defining and developing a community management strategy
- Organising various community building initiatives to cultivate and grow participation in community forums
- Strategise and reach out to creators in various niche to introduce our company, our product and engage with them thoroughly online on social
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers and industry professionals
- Prior experience as a community manager is preferred
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter) is a plus
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- If you are a content creator/influencer itself with a good social media presence and following, that would be a plus
Any preference of Industry: A content creator/influencer itself with a good social media presence and following
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
About Listed Fans
Farmers Fresh Zone aims at unlocking access to safe-to-eat, pesticide-free fruits & vegetables directly sourced from our farmers. We are an omnichannel platform having both an offline and online presence. Backed by the Indian Angel Network, We are one of the first Indian agri-tech firms to introduce unit-level traceability for all our products which means consumers can track the origin of a product including details of the farms and farmers.
We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmers' produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community. Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
As a Customer Retention & Market Automation Specialist, you will play a key role in driving & growing our mobile app & website’s engagement and retention metrics. You will run various messaging experiments on multiple channels like notifications, SMS, Email, Whatsapp.
Our ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, led or managed teams, and have understanding of engagement tools like Moengage, Clevertap or Webengage. We love people who are humble and collaborative with hunger for excellence.
Create omni-channel (push notifications, Whatsapp, In-app prompts, SMS, Email etc) marketing campaigns & journeys based on different user segments to drive user acquisition, activation, engagement & retention.
Define AARRR KPIs and Optimize them with Moengage multi-channel journeys by continuously performing A/B tests. Drive increased engagement & retention.
Be responsible for and own execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success. Collaborate with designers & Content creators to get graphic/text content.
Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results, collaborate with analyst to monitor and review past campaigns and journeys.
Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects.
Create detailed and diverse user-segments to identify high, medium & low activity cohorts.
Create communication & content strategies to increase the size of high-activity cohorts.
Analyze website & mobile traffic, create user journeys & campaigns to enable cross-channel product experience and marketing.
Qualification & Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related field.
1+ years of experience in creating mobile/web application journeys & campaigns on tools like moengage, clevertap etc.
In-depth knowledge & hands on experience of digital analytics software like Zoho Page Sense, Google Analytics, CleverTap, Branch, Firebase, Facebook Analytics.
Excellent copy writing skills to produce high quality copies for marketing campaigns and journeys.
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
Team spirit, good time-management skills, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Detail oriented, advanced problem solving skills with customer-centric approach
- Engage and individually manage customers from inception of the project until the solution is live
- Provide technical, business consulting and product expertise to customers enabling comprehensive solution to be delivered to the customers
- Facilitate technical discussions and white boarding for project integrations and technical solutions from one to many technical applications
- Determine the scope of the implementation technology solution and the resources required to successfully complete
- Develop client requirements specifications for integrations, product extension and enhancements
- Produce requirements specifications for the product management and engineering teams clearly articulating end-state requirements to meet customer expectations
- Produce and manage client-facing documentation such as business requirements document, Gap document, Acceptance documents, solution mapping documents and so on
- Ensure successful implementation/configuration of standard product suite and any additional customizations for each customer
- Participate in project planning activities, including defining detailed project tasks/activities
- Conduct implementation pilots and help customer envision final solution
- Train new clients on the essentials of systems to get them started on implementations
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications & Qualities
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Passion to solve complex problems of agriculture in a dynamic start-up environment
- Flexible, curious, exploratory, and can-do attitude
- Great sense of ownership and ability to work with very limited supervision
- Prior experience of working in software Industry especially in the Agri Sector will be preferred
- Experience handling customer success and delivery
- Experience or familiarity of blockchain protocols like Hyperledger Fabric a big advantage
- Ability to speak English fluently
- PMP, ITIL Certifications is a plus
Qualifications: Any graduate/master
Experience: Min 1 yr of experience in managing any of the online community/ FB, Whatsapp, Discord, Brand Communities or communities on similar platforms.
CTC: 4.2L - 6.5L per annum
About Role: We at Pushstart enable a network of 30+ niche communities with 25K+ professionals. The community’s MAU is 75%+ and your role as a community manager is to create engagement within the community, manage end to end operations of the community and develop strategies for community growth.
- Community Strategy Development: Set, plan, and implement community impact and value strategies to align with community goals
- Social Media Management: Set, plan, and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Content Management: Provide engaging text, image, and video content for all community channels
- Building Relationships: Build and maintain relationships with community members, industry professionals, and founders.
- Community Satisfaction: Monitor, track, and report community Feedback
- Community Analytics: Monitor, track and drive community NSM and KPIs to align with community health goals.
- Event Management: Brainstorming, planning, implementing and managing all aspects of events, handling post-event reports.
- Proven work experience as a community manager or in a customer success role
- Experience in launching community initiatives (newsletters, online forums, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management
- 1-3 years of experience as an account manager.
- Previous experience in working with startups.
- Knowledge around business and startups.
- Basic understanding of Tech products and user experience.
Pushstart started as a small FB group of entrepreneurs helping each other with their startup ideas 3 years back and has evolved into India’s most active and trusted community that caters to the needs of 25,000+ entrepreneurs across India.
Pushstart runs a network of 30+ niche communities via which entrepreneurs discuss their professional problems, exchange trusted business contacts, and help each other to GROW their Business together.
In addition to the communities, Pushstart dedicatedly helps entrepreneurs in networking by helping them get warm B2B Introductions with top-funded startups and hire verified agencies and freelancers, on-demand.
2. Convince 2 msme units to collaborate with us.
3. Connect with newly growing retailer and convince them to be our retailer in their respective cities.
- 4. Try to bring delivery associates local persons or the needy.
Social Media Manager
Company Profile: PinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled, API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023. Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity enhancement. We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment. We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Manager who will enhance our brand and build strong online communities through various social media and digital platforms.
The social media manager will deploy innovative ideas to build mass-scale retail traction and adoption of our micro-pension solution, as well as for our social initiatives such as “Gift-a-Pension”.
1. Work closely with internal and external content teams to co-create original text and video content, manage posts, respond effectively to followers and manage the pinBox image and brand in a cohesive way to achieve our mission and goals,
2. Use creative strategies to amplify new concepts and ideas to pinBox target segments using a variety of social media and digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as digital content and news platforms,
3. Design and implement innovative social media campaigns to motivate and encourage mass-scale voluntary micro-pension enrollments — both by self-employed individuals, as well by households for family members and domestic help,
4. Analyze and track emerging social media trends, monitor SEO and user engagement and present weekly and monthly reports that help to shape and optimize pinBox content, communications and digital marketing efforts, and
5. Handle our retail and corporate social media presence ensuring high levels of customer and key stakeholder engagement.
The ideal candidate processes
1. An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field,
2. At least 3 years’ experience in social media management, preferably for a retail brand (retail financial services experience is preferred though not mandatory),
3. Ability to convey complex concepts and ideas in a simple and interesting way,
4. Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, and of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms and best practices,
5. Exceptional critical/ lateral thinking, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills, and
6. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines
Location Delhi (Work from home)
Experience: Min 3 yrs
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit http://www.nimblewireless.com" target="_blank">www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
We are looking for talented product professionals to define, execute, and deliver world-class experiences for B2C products. This position will be directly reporting to CEO and the Product Head of the company.
- Product Manager manages end-to-end delivery of new products and features, from idea inception to launch.
- Key traits for a product manager at Nimble are strong customer orientation, in-depth problem solving, data driven decision-making, self-motivation, and structured long-term thinking.
- Define the product roadmap and drive the product development for Company, in an analytical and structured way across platforms (web, mobile, API).
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning
- The product manager will work at both the strategic level (generating new ideas) and the tactical level (managing roadmaps, writing business requirements and analysing data).
- Collaborate with business, tech, process, design, engineering, project management and produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and to deliver products and features on time.
- Lead product launches into other channels, markets or geographies with direction from senior leadership
- Identify feature risks from customer feedback and in-depth analysis of operational performance; share results with senior leadership in a scalable and a periodic manner
Analyse data from varied sources, competition and industry, and gather Voice of Customers from surveys and studies to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for product improvement.
- 3 - 7 years of experience in product management preferably in consumer internet product-based company.
- Candidate should be a pet and nature lover or the proud owner of a pet.
- Candidate should have the experience in a leading a talented product team and would love to bring fresh ideas to tackle challenges in conceptualizing and designing.
- Proven track record of translating customer needs into business/product requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive the management of the product.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
About the Role
Hospitals, clinics and labs are the pillars of patient journey. As a BD Head for Hospitals and Healthcare, your role covers a variety of pitches, from partnering with Hospitals for Ambulance integration to onboarding Clinics, Labs and Pharmacies for strategic alliance and registering Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics for our Medical QRT.
Execute official tie-ups with Hospitals, Clinics and Labs.
Build relationships with Hospital PROs.
Build HelpNow’s Hospital Army.
- Onboard Doctors and nurses for at-home emergency response.
The candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience in:
- Working in business development role at a prime Hospital.
- Well nurtured network in Indian Healthcare Industry.
- Knowledge of hospital functioning and operations.
- Leading multi-city teams. (bonus, not a necessity)
- Jobs at large Hospital Chains. (bonus, not a necessity)
• Low investment.
• Entry for One Year VISA in Singapore.
• Openings in TWP Pass.
• Earn $800-$1200 & above (Rs. 40,000 - 60,000 & above).
• International career training for 1st 6 months at Singapore.
• No entrance exam/IELTS.
• Free counseling.
• Payment after VISA.
• Visa processing within 2-3 weeks.
• Transparent VISA Processing.
• Gateway to Australia.
• Arrear Candidates, Gaps are also acceptable.
• Fresher’s/Experienced can also apply.