- 10+ years of Collections experience in financial services (consumer credit or marketplace lending platforms/Banking/NBFC) and 5+ years of inhouse collection team management/leadership experience
- Demonstrated success leading a team in a fast-paced setting, managing SLAs across multiple channels, and achieving goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- Excellent work ethic with result-driven attitude
- Demonstrated ability and comfort working in a start-up environment with an agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload, and tight deadlines with a high degree of autonomy
Personality Traits :
- Dynamic and Pro-active, Fast-Paced
- Desire to make an Impact on Positive Customer Experience
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong work ethic
A team player who has operational and order processing knowledge of Mutual Funds, IPO, NCDs, SGB, NCD etc. The role demands for TAT based working, teamwork, follow up with RTAs & AMCs for internal & external client’s query. The role requires good command over excel and MIS.
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Mutual Funds operational Knowledge, Order Processing flow with BSE Star MF
- IPO Operational and order processing knowledge.
- Adapt at Excel to work on reports and provide required MIS whenever required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills specially in English
- Understand business model and create project roadmap. Break down the big requirements into smaller chunks and prioritize as per the business outcome
- Actively work with product and technology team in a seamless manner
- Coordinate with the User Experience team to design the final intuitive UI and define the overall tech solution along with the IT team
- Leading project planning sessions
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Create User Journey as per Business expectations along with well-defined user cases, wire frames and workflow diagram
- Own the overall product and feature development projects
- Analyse user data & develop innovative growth hacks to drive user growth and engagement via all channels
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Proven ability to lead, collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage interactions across Project life Cycle
- Hands on experience in creating user stories, user journey wire frames and workflow and defining acceptance criteria and success matrix
- Strong product design skills from both a technical API integration and user interface design perspective
- Excellent Project Management skills and experience working in Agile fashion
- Excellent communication skills to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional/technical deep dives
- Demonstrate analytical and quantitative skills over performance matrices such as engagement, retention, conversion funnel, etc.
- Experience in a fin-tech domain is a plus.
- Write, edit, and proof articles for Internal Communications
- Write copies for branding collaterals like posters, brochures etc.
- Co-ordinate with business units to gather information and craft articles, messages, or newsletters
- Responsible for managing content and updating the Intranet using the CMS
- Message and Newsletter creation using builder tool
- Writing and editing for marketing collaterals
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Good writing experience
- Proficiency in English, a very high standard of both spoken and written language
- Independent and self-manage the work load
- Robust writing skills - the selected candidate will be writing and editing content on a daily basis
- University degree in journalism, media studies or related qualification
- A cross-cultural background
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Photoshop (added advantage).
Primary Skills: Excellent writing and communication skills. Exposure to on-line content along with content management skills
Secondary Skills: Exposure to social media; project planning
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Publishing Executive you’ll help others to achieve their goals by using your familiarity with the mobile games industry. You'll be reviewing the games submissions for the Publishing department and communicate with the external developers to give them feedback about their application.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a coach, I find the most talented developers and help them to fulfil their dream of having a hit game on the market.”
What you will really be doing
- Finding high quality mobile game developers/studios
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent and trusting relationship with the external teams
- Analysing the games submitted with our experienced team and giving feedback to the developers to improve them and make them more successful.
- Coach the developers on all aspects of the game, latest trends, etc.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 6 months of experience within a relevant area for the role (external relations, sales, analysis, game design, game development, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Passion for games and knowledge of the mobile games industry
- Ideally you should have game design/development knowledge so you can suggest improvements to the developers who submit their games
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Grow Your Staff is looking for an Lead Consultant for a Digital Marketing Consulting Firm in the United States. The position is open to anyone located in Hyderabad, India, or who is willing to relocate.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out of the United States from 5:30 PM - 3:30 AM IST (Monday - Friday). Temporary WFH due to Covid.
About the client:
LT Partners is a quickly growing digital marketing consulting firm, focused on data-driven growth in the performance marketing channel for brands and publishers. The company was founded in 2018 and is rapidly growing and are seeking like-minded team members to support their growth.
We’re seeking an individual with experience in affiliate, performance, or partner marketing to join our team as a Lead Consultant. The ideal candidate will have a healthy balance of analytic capabilities and interpersonal communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provides clients with regular reporting, analyzes data to find opportunities or trends, and digs further to understand root causes and solutions.
- Manages successful client programs by developing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving the client’s goals and objectives.
- Prioritizes tactics to align with the client’s goals and proactively adjusts goals when the client’s scope of work or agenda doesn’t align.
- Works to understand client’s brand and marketing goals pinpoint and develop strategic plans and tactics to reach client’s objectives.
- Develops and nurtures excellent relationships, reflected in very high client satisfaction and retention rates.
- Delivers end-of-month reports and presentations with the story clearly illustrated, supported by data-driven insights, and provides strategic program recommendations to clients.
- Oversees efficiencies across all deliverables to maximize client spend and managed revenue.
- Analyzes the performance of marketing campaigns and communicates results and recommendations for future campaigns based on data.
- Oversees account reporting and pacing communicates performance and provides recommendations to clients.
- Exceptionally strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Strong self-starter and very proactive
- Incredibly well-organized and detail-oriented
- An entrepreneurial mind and takes pride in their contributions
- Problem solver and can think creatively about challenges
- Loves data and is proficient in Excel & Google Sheets
- Strong skills in PowerPoint & Google Slides
- Able to prioritize a large scope of work and deliver priorities by deadlines
- Collaborative and open to others’ ideas
We want someone with at least 5- 10 years of work experience.
Total CTC in the range of INR 7,00,000- 15,00,000 per annum.
It's unpaid but I can assure you that you will get great exposure and a great environment to work in. It is a great opportunity to step into the real world. Also other benefits like LOR, certificate and offer letter after you get selected. While the internship, training will be provided by superiors.
HR, social media marketing, fundraiser, sales and marketing, youth mediathon, and videographers.
- should have good communication
- should have basic knowledge of the particular department you are interested in
- should be 12th passed
offer letter after selection
Certificate after completion.
PeekWhole Technologies Pvt Ltd is an e-commerce startup. The company aims to disrupt the retail store shopping experience by helping shoppers order from shops around them.
PeekWhole Technologies Pvt Ltd is launching its mobile app and is looking for dynamic, young representatives to lead its efforts in onboarding and managing stores in Gurgaon.
> Good Communication skills
> Willingness to travel
> MUST HAVE A SMART PHONE
> Applicants with laptops will be preferred
1. Good command over English and Hindi
2. Working knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel
3. Maturity, Confidence and Perseverance
1. Shops on-boarding
2. Order Management
About the Role:
We are hiring a high spirited Operations Executive, to spearhead operations in India and begin rapid expansion across Indian Cities. The individual should be proficient at and enjoy solving complex problems and execute at grass roots along with the team. The objective is to implement fleet protocols, optimise vehicle utilisation and grow the fleet size as HelpNow continues to accelerate across the country.
Streamlining and managing our ambulance fleet.
Expanding operations and launch of the service in new cities.
Procuring more ambulance vehicles, drivers, medical staff and service vendors in each city.
Optimising arrival times and fleet occupancy percentage.
- Ensure gold standards for our vehicles and groom the fleet staff for a great patient experience.
The candidate should have minimum 3 years of experience in:
Managing large vehicle fleets and drivers.
Working in a technology-based organisation.
Prior experience of managing multi-city fleets and teams.
Work at a hyper growth startup (Series-A or further)
1. Read and understand prescriptions provided by Doctors to Patients.
2. Understanding the varied range of medicines.
3. Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians workflow; verifying their preparation and labeling.
4. Cross-check the issuing medicines with the bill with regard to patient name, item name, quantity, expiry and acknowledge the bill Customer Service.
5. Handle cash in billing counter as and when required.
6.To prepare bills in computer and collect the cash Cold Chain Management
7. It should be flexible and multi-tasking.
Only female candidates required.
Bpharma and Mpharma