Who has worked on Kubernetes & Terraform + having exp on client services.
Exp - 5 to 7yrs
GCP Senior Cloud Engineer:
- GKE (Google Kubernetes Engine)
- GCE or VMs (Google Compute Engine)
- CloudSQL (for supported DB Engines)
- VPC (VPN and other network services)
- GCS (Google Cloud Storage)
- Load Balancing
- Cloud Build
- StackDriver and other monitoring and troubleshooting services
- Audit Logs
- Google App Engine
- Security related services of GCP
- Command over the OS (Linux & Windows) is must
- Excellent communication skills
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
capacity of an architect
Technically hands-on experience on AWS and Azure. Experience in PaaS services like Lambda,
ECS, EKS, Fargate, Elastic bean stalk, Step functions, workflow serivce, SQS, SES, DynamoDB,
RDS, ACS, AKS, Webapp, Logic Apps, SQL Azure, Workflow service, Service Bus, Storage Queues,
MySQL, Azure functions
Tehcnically hands-on experience in migrating or building enterprise .NET or Java stack
applications on AWS or Azure
Technically hands-on experience in containerizing customer .NET and/or Java applications and
deploying them on managed container services in AWS or Azure
Technical hands-on experience in designing and building No SQL databases like MongoDB,
Experience and knowledge on Kubernetes platform
Steong understanding of container tehcnology (Docker), conainer architecture, deployment
Experience in designing, building micro services based customer applications on Java and/or
Official Architect certification in AWS or Azure
Architecture development experience across business, applications, data and technology
Excellent communication and influencing skills and experience in leading customer
conversations and front-ending with customers
Experience of leading major strategic business and IT transformation programs
Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
Proven track record of mentoring team in adopting new technologies and ability to manage a
team of architects and developers
Project and program management planning and organizational skills
Experience in other cloud technologies like GCP, Vmware Tanzu, Openshift, IBM cloud
Experience and knowledge in Hybrid cloud solutions and hybrid clod migration and management
at Angel One
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues or queries raised by the customer efficiently and effectively
- Collaborate with Technical team members to resolve customer issues and engage on various strategic projects discussions when needed
- Gather the required information to handle technical inquiries
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Meet SLAs response and resolution times by partnering with different teams in the organization
- Drive technical issues from reporting to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding the issue status
- Collaborate with different teams to resolve the issues faced by customers and provide solutions
- Ensure queries and complaints are dealt within a courteous, effective and timely manner.
- Basic knowledge of AWS support
- Relevant experience in technical customer support, with a strong customer interaction experience
- Working knowledge of SQL, Jira, Postgres related technologies
- Ability to automate / write scripts for small repetitive jobs
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ability to learn and articulate software-related and technical concepts
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Attention to detail when communicating with customers (verbal & written)
- Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence
- Proven ability to troubleshoot for issues raised, escalate problems where necessary
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence by using automation and process improvements.
Experience: 3+ Years
We are looking for a highly motivated Support Engineer to be part of Borderless Softtech Pvt Ltd Support team. In addition to strong technical competency, the position requires the ability to effectively work with different teams.
The Support Engineer will be responsible for production support of the Stockal applications on the cloud. The role involves continuous collaboration with business, development teams & partners. Our ever-evolving technology stack ensures a phenomenal learning culture in the team.
- Handling On-call production support, Change and Incident Management for critical systems.
- Setting up alerting and monitoring, troubleshooting application issues in AWS cloud.
- Prepare, evaluate and maintain tools supporting and process automation for software product release.
- Perform with project teams to identify apt build schedule and initiate packaging and build process.
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and technical support experience.
- Manage build automation and integration tools (Jenkins, Maven) and processes.
- Create scripts to automate build processes to improve organizational performance.
- Demonstrate technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Drive development team towards best-in-class, continuous integration/delivery tools and procedures.
Role: Security Researcher
Security and compliance enthusiasts to catalyze product R&D for a breakthrough product in the hyperactive world of SaaS, who are/have:
- driven by a strong desire to seek challenges, observe patterns, analyze impacts, present insights, share experiences, and continually build upon the discovered information, for maintaining the latest knowledge about the state of Internet security
- keenly follow the ever-evolving space of Web enabled supply chains and contribute towards securing interactions in the application layer
- hands-on with leading open source tools and methodologies relevant to threat hunting, PoC development, and remediation management
- strong background in application security, and a high degree of familiarity with resources such as OWASP Top 10 for API / Web / Cloud / Mobile, MITRE, CIS, and similar leading projects from OffSec, SANS, NIST, CSA, et al
- conversant with industry standards, guidelines and best practices regarding pentesting focused on data and interactions concerning modern applications that are powered by DevOps and microservices
- detail oriented and above-average communication skills, with demonstrable experience in understanding of CVEs, CVSS, CWE, report -writing, -submission and -followup
- able to quickly skill up or adapt their techniques to keep step with the rate of innovation for business enablement as well as improvisation in adversary tactics
- familiarity with relevant data-protection requirements prescribed by regulatory bodies / best practices / standards for compliance, information security or privacy, e.g. HIPAA, GDPR, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, etc.
The above, along with one or more listed below, would form a great combination:
- able to share relevant credentials: CVE records, patents, papers, or other work-samples
- conversant with projects such as OpenVAS, OpenCSPM, OpenSCAP, or any other implementations, tools, or use-cases with SCAP constituents, JOVAL or OSCAL
- comfortable working with application and device logs
- ability to translate threat reports or synopses into articles/ blogs, or educational content such as for subject oriented whitepapers, business oriented webinars, developer oriented guidelines, etc.
- familiarity with IaC / SecOps / DevOps concepts & tools
To carry out:
Research and development in the field of SaaS security, specifically the trending sprawl of software services consumed over the Web, covering various domains that are essential for achieving – and maintaining – a robust security posture, including but not limited to:
- hardening, or locking down, a Web-based / SaaS app to protect the data, users, and other assets for an enterprise
- weighing the pros and cons of all the settings that a parameter can be configured to; using the app's admin panel, service API, or ordinary user interface, especially in the context of introduction, withdrawal or otherwise modification of application\service features by the vendors, advisories published by the security community, and other mandates or disruptions affecting the Cloud \ Web-based or SaaS ecosystem
- recommending and documenting –accompanied by proof of concept where relevant to demonstrate or prescribe – the best security setting for a configuration parameter
- researching diligently, through the app's official documentation, developer resources such as APIs, community boards/repositories, and so on, to generate hypotheses, knowledge-bases and evidences supporting the recommended security configuration
- analyzing controls, tools and resources to preempt and manage threats to the security posture in terms of identities, use cases and user entity behaviors
- researching, analyzing and advising best practices to protect the enterprise from data exposure, corruption, or leakage, resulting from its SaaS security posture
- suggesting, reviewing, and updating the recommended configurations, across specific apps, or groups of similar apps, or other logical constructs
- creating, reviewing, analyzing, correlating, mapping, and updating the list of controls from diverse compliance standards, frameworks or best-practices, as they correspond to relaxing, toughening, or altogether omitting one or more configuration settings
Learnyst is looking for a Customer Support Executive to provide the highest level of customer delight and value.
You will work directly with our customers. You play a crucial role in engaging with the customer and building a strong relationship between Learnyst and the customer. You will act as an advisor and serve as the single point of contact for multiple customers. In short, the entire role is to deliver a happy, satisfied, referring customers.
You'll also interact with users as a whole by making and maintaining resources like FAQs, tutorials, release notes, troubleshooting guides, and surveys. You'll keep these concise, up-to-date, and easy-to-find so that the most important information about Learnyst is just a click away whenever customers need it.
- Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing support and service issues
- You will be talking to customers over email, phone, live chat, and screen shares
- Quickly address or respond customer inquiries via email, Intercom, and other online methods using excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of Learnyst product, build content and educate customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs
- You will investigate problems, verifying facts, and figuring out resolutions
- Skilled at handling multiple issues, to efficiently prioritizing and solving a large number of inquiries
- Discover and document customer pain points to advance current support procedures
- Maintain Learnyst knowledge base which can be used by Customers to solve common problems
- Communicate with key team members on common or critical issues, assisting in the resolution of technical roadblocks
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude
- Stay up to date with Learnyst platform updates and changes.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-4 years of customer support experience
- Must have excellent English and Hindi verbal communication skills and telephone manner, but know it's equally important to listen and understand customer problems
- Excellent writing skills and email/chat etiquette
- Experience with writing and organizing customer-facing help documentation
- HTML/CSS, client/server architecture, and software debugging skills are a huge plus for this role
Good to have
- Passionate about great customer experience and customer delight
- Calm and collected - You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive - You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers through critical issues and figuring out what they need
- Willing to learn - You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve process.
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
Perks And Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Working hours - 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM IST
- Exposure to grow your career as technical support in SaaS products
- Gain hands-on experience in serving direct customers
- Exposure to learning the end-to-end customer life cycle
- Great work environment and opportunity to learn
- Free Food And Snacks: You’ll never have to worry about your hunger pangs. We provide food and snacks at all times of the day.
- Every Wednesday we have Game nights and quarterly team outings
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in Customer Support would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Client Management
- Customer Support
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of technical support team. You will be responsible for solving technical problems to ensure uptime. You will assist customers with their technical issues and questions around specific technology, including configuration and tuning and performance. Successful candidate should understand the importance of ownership of the problem and way to get it solved by leveraging the team in given time.
- Be the First point of contact for support queries
- Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
- Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
- Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
- Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
- Provide support for installation and configuration.
- Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
- Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
- Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
- Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
- Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
- Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
- Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
- Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
- Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
- Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
- At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
- Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
Technical Support Engineer, Velocity
Interact with the Velocity customers via phone, email or video conference and by demonstrating the highest level of urgency, resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
Be an Owner and respond to internal inquiries related to Velocitysystems, products and processes. Interact with multiple third-party vendors to resolve the issues
Understand the technical application of the Velocity suite of products and services
Partner with Customer Success, Sales, Engineering and Product teams to resolve sophisticated problems with potentially costly and far-reaching consequences
Write it Down: identify and create documentation that Empower Others
What do you need?
3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success
Have an understanding of web applications, REST APIs, DB Systems
Prior knowledge of DBMS, SQL
Past experience of using tools like Postman, Kibanna,
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong debugging skills. Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist IT staff with the delivery, installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop and laptop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
• Maintain employees' access on associated computer systems and/or phone/voicemail systems
• Assist employees with Smartphones, Laptops and Tablets
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
• Ensure desktop computers and users interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
• Works with senior IT staff to purchase hardware and software.
• Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
• In Person, Phone, Email and Ticket support with onsite and remote employees.
• Manage Ticket pipeline within stated SLA's.
• Performs all other duties as required.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of principles, methods, and practices related to payroll activities.
• Knowledge of accounting procedures and practices.
• Able to exercise great initiative independent judgment.
• High regard for confidentiality and ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
• Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Excellent customer service
• Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Efficient written and verbal skills in the English language
Education and/or Experience:
• Associates Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
• 3-7 years' experience supporting Windows 7/8/10 desktop and laptop computers
• 3-7 years IT Customer Service Experience a must
• Experience troubleshooting hardware issues remotely.
• Experience installing software, patches and updates on Desktops and Laptops remotely
• Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems
• Mortgage Industry experience a plus
• High School Diploma required
Machines, office equipment & software:
• Windows 7/8/10 desktop, laptop and tablet computers