Greetings from TiGi HR…!
We are hiring for Cloud Test Engineer for our Esteemed client who can join us Immediately.
Position: - Cloud Test Engineer
Experience: - 2+ yrs.
CTC: - Upto 10 LPA
Notice Period: - Immediate to 30 Days
Job Location: - Bangalore (WFH)
- 2-3 years of experience in testing Cloud-based Web applications and services. Experience in testing security and penetration testing.
- Experience with test case development and testing for 100% code coverage.
- Experience with Test case management, source control, and bug tracking tools such as git, SVN and Jira.
- A sharp knack and proactive urge to identify issues / Defects.
- Strong knowledge on Cloud-based Web applications and services.
- Candidate should have knowledge of REST-based API services.
- Knowledge of web application security testing and API security scanning tools.
- Strong experience in validating cloud-based web applications.
- Experience in web application security testing.
- Good understating of rest-based API.
- Experience in identifying vulnerabilities found within web applications.
- Knowledge of Application Security Scanning tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a local team and with a team in the UK.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
*Interested candidates can apply with their updated resume on [email protected]. com
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Manual Tester with 4-6 years of experience in any domain.
Should have experience in automation preferably Sellenium katalon studio using Java .
Experience in working BDD Framework.
Must Have :
Very good understanding of SDLC and STLC.
Hands-on experience in understanding various requirements and creating documentation for it.
Hands-on experience in Multiple types of testing and techniques: Functional testing, Regression testing, Smoke testing, Exploratory testing.
Hands-on experience in writing Test Cases and Test data creation.
Hands-on experience in Test Case Execution and Test Reports preparation.
Hands on experience in any of the Defect tracking tools and logging Defects.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
Be able to independently research issues using existing documentation (specifications and user manual).
Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy and creative problem-solving skills.
Good written and oral communication skills.
Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Experience: 0-2 yrs.
Zycus is looking for Senior Automation Engineer - Testing professional who has delivered rock solid software testing solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams
Lead, mentor and provide thought leadership to a team consisting of Test Engineers.
* Work closely with Automation Center of Excellence team and make sure the product automation is always running with the latest guidelines and features.
* Lead with help of in-depth knowledge on Testing processes.
* Has ability to withstand pressure without diluting Testing processes.
* Has understood and adopted effective techniques of parallel testing in agile product development environment.
* Displays very high degree of quality consciousness towards the Product.
* Should be able to demand very high quality work from her/his team members and deliver very high quality solutions to the customers.
* In case of emergency take charge of the situation, drives the team, coordinate with stakeholders.
* Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time.
* Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
* Should be able to work in close collaboration with Product Management and Product Engineering teams.
* Should be able to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
- 4 - 8 years of Software Testing & Test Automation experience in S/W Product / Solution development.
- Experience with BDD would be big plus.
- Proven track record of value addition done to the Product / Solutions through strong QA processes.
- Someone who can be a path setting leader through individual contribution in Testing.
- Strong experience in Manual Testing and Test Automation methodologies.
- Experience in non-functional testing types is big plus.
- Experience in Linux commands/Shell scripting and SQL is big plus
- Experience in Agile development environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of different types of Software Architectures and how they work.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Please click here to apply:
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/1B0A9993AD/ - Pune
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/353FA04857/ - Bangalore
https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/" target="_blank">https://apply.workable.com/zycus-1/j/7B766178A0/ - Mumbai
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- Automation Testing- using Selenium Java
Roles and Responsibilities:
Experienced with automation tools -Selenium or Appium
Defect management tools (ie: JIRA) Scripting knowledge with Java Programming language
Understanding of current technologies, Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Agile and Iterative Development methodologies.
Identify and communicate test plan / cases to automate based on automation framework and approach Defect management tools (ie: JIRA).
Good to Have:
Jmeter, Saucelabs, Testfairy, Postman, Charles proxy, Logcat, etc.
- Manual Testing + Test Automation
- Manual testing (Functional), Database testing
- Exposure in Agile and DevOps
- Excellent communication skills
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge about API/Service Testing would be important
We are seeking an experienced quality assurance engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. As a quality assurance engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems. Your role includes designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions.
The role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets as per the requirements. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
mail resume to qa @ theintegrityglobal.com
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Thorough knowledge of performing end top end functional testing as an individual contributor.
- Knowledge of creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Knowledge of preparing reports to communicate the outcomes of quality activities.
- Sound knowledge of automation concepts.
- Expert-level knowledge of automation using selenium tools. Hands-on experience of design, develop, and execute automation scripts.
- Knowledge of automation using Selenium or other open-source tools.
- Good knowledge of API automation
- Good knowledge of database concepts and SQL queries.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of any CI/CD tools is a plus.
- Passion and commitment to work in a startup environment.
- Team player, good time-management skills, and great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter that can operate under minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputed institution. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience as a quality assurance engineer
- Knowledge of the healthcare and life science domain would be plus
Must have Java experience with Selenium Web Driver and expertise in Integration with existing Applications
Experience working in an Agile environment together. Certifications from ISTQB would also be a big plus
Experience in REST/SOAP Web Services
Experience working in Unix, Linux environment
Good to have knowledge in CI/CD using Jenkins
Soft skills: Excellent communication skills, problem solver and self-driven.
- Minimum 7 years of Manual and automation experience.
- Experience of testing Application hosted over Cloud for various platform and OS.
- Web and Mobile testing expertise
- Experience on Agile and Scrum methodology
- To be responsible for effectively converting US into manual/Automation test cases for WEB and Mobile apps as per the coding standards.
- Expert in Database
- Help other team members on writing and reviewing test cases and provide sufficient help for any blocker.
- Certified as ready for release to Production follow all necessary test phases and meet the pre-agreed quality standards.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements
- Work closely with Automation team members to understand automation progress and take ownership of analyzing any failures are there
- Provides regular quality reports on test progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with project testing