The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Role Overview
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures. Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team. Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- Key Knowledge
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
As a Cloud Practice Head, you will play a Techno-Commercial role. You will nurture the Practice including COE and customer deliveries in DevOps environments. Your overall responsibilities will include the following:
- Owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
- Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
- Responsible for designing, building Cloud solutions and provide required support to Sales/Pre-Sales teams.
- Nurture the Cloud practice & to be part in complete life cycle of service offerings like Pre-Sales /Transition/Service delivery till it reaches the matured level.
- Study the existing Cloud Services like processes, best practices and standardize the service offerings, strengthen and improve the maturity levels and make a strong practice.
- Give inputs to standardize the Sales kit for Cloud offerings (Proposals, PPTs, Templates) etc.
- Focus on continual improvement of Cloud service offerings. Work closely with Sales, Pre-sales, Transition, Service delivery teams and key functions like HR, Finance, and Training department and support them
|Must have||Proficient exp of minimum 4 years into DevOps with at least one devops end to end project implementation.
Strong expertise on DevOps concepts like Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous delivery (CD) and Infrastructure as Code, Cloud deployments.
Minimum exp of 2.5-3 years of Configuration, development and deployment with their underlying technologies including Docker/Kubernetes and Prometheus.
Should have implemented an end to end devops pipeline using Jenkins or any similar framework.
Experience with Microservices architecture.
Sould have sound knowledge in branching and merging strategies.
Experience working with cloud computing technologies like Oracle Cloud *(preferred) /GCP/AWS/OpenStack
Strong experience in AWS/Azure/GCP/open stack , deployment process, dockerization.
Good experience in release management tools like JIRA or similar tools.
|Good to have||Knowledge of Infra automation tools Terraform/CHEF/ANSIBLE (Preferred)
Experience in test automation tools like selenium/cucumber/postman
Good communication skills to present devops solutions to the client and drive the implementation.
Experience in creating and managing custom operational and monitoring scripts.
Good knowledge in source control tools like Subversion, Git,bitbucket, clearcase.
Experience in system architecture design
- Responsible to deliver technical tasks assigned to self in JIRA (Development or L3 support or ticket investigation)
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- DevOPS based automation, application integration
- Hands on experience with design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions
- At least 4 years' experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated development and management using Docker /Ansible/Terraform/Kubernetes/Jenkins.
- Expertise with at least one scripting language (Shell/Python/Ansible for automation).
- Very good understanding of enterprise CICD ecosystem and processes.
- Stays up-to-date on related emerging tools & technologies.
- Engineer/developer mindset with Customer / delivery focus
We are open to hiring for this role either in Hyderabad / Bengaluru!!
Cambridge Technology is seeking a hands-on GCP Professional who can visualize, design, solutionize and deliver mission-critical applications on GCP.
You are required to be hands-on on various aspects of GCP architecture and have successfully helped customers adopt the usage of the cloud, public, private, and hybrid. You will be accountable for designing and delivering reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performance-efficient, and operationally excellent solutions. You shall be working as a core team member of CT’s global delivery team and spearheading most technical decisions.
No of Positions
- Minimum of 4+yrs experience, and 2+yrs on GCP, Certification on GCP will be highly desired.
- Experience with architecting and delivering reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performance-efficient, and operationally excellent solutions on-premises and/or the cloud
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, architect, deploy, and manage computes, storage, and NW services in GCP.
- Deployment of infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform using various GCP services like App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Load Balancing, Stack driver monitoring.
- Implement GCP Infrastructure automation through Ansible Tower, terraform & Gcloud for auto-provisioning, code deployments, software installation, and configuration updates.
- Analyze pre-requisites required for the creation of any GCP Project Foundation.
- Migrate workload from other cloud environments to GCP.
- Design and building 3 tier web application on GCP
- Strong understanding of data and information architecture, including experience with Google Cloud Technologies, relational databases, real-time streaming, and batch data processing.
- Manage large scale infrastructure refreshes, consolidating and modernizing technology footprints, cloud integration and migration, and network traffic/capacity optimization
- Interact with internal technical stakeholders to translate complex customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solution architectures and consulting services
- Highly skilled in delivering & managing large complex global infrastructure spanning across multiple data centers and Private & Public Cloud, from the stage of design, build to management & operation
- Should have 2-5 yrs Years of Working Experience in a DevOps.
- Proficient in capacity planning - Design, implement and enhance CI and CD platforms.
- Design systems architecture for product using Linux and Linux application stacks (Mysql, Redis, Java, Python etc)
- Design, implement, enhance and manage internal cloud offerings
- Understand and Automate and solutions for permanently fix to prevent outages / downtimes
- Responsible for architecting deployments for High availability, scalability and reliability
- Design and implement platforms for monitoring, log processing, metrics collection and data visualisation.
- Script and code automation tools (in shell/python etc) for automation and efficient management of product.
- Infrastructure and platform security. (Securing our infrastructure from threats)
- Should have good experience on Public clouds(AWS/GCP)
- Ability to code (Python/Java/PHP/Shell)
- Running production infrastructure with fully automated principles. (Automating everything that can be automated)
- Actively problem solve and plan for the future: do not just solve today’s problems
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve client experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of Node or Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- AWS Cloud, CICD, Serverless setups, Monitoring Setup
- Performance setup, scalability in hands experience, Linux expertise, DevOps Operations
- AWS Cloud, CICD, Serverless setups, Monitoring Setup, Performance setup, scalability in hands experience, Linux expertise, DevOps Operations.
- Automate and maintain ML and Data pipelines at scale
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Data Engineers on feature development teams to containerize and build out deployment pipelines for new modules
- Maintain and expand our on-prem deployments with spark clusters
- Design, build and optimize applications containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes and AWS or Azure
- 5 years of IT experience in data-driven or AI technology products
- Understanding of ML Model Deployment and Lifecycle
- Extensive experience in Apache airflow for MLOps workflow automation
- Experience is building and automating data pipelines
- Experience in working on Spark Cluster architecture
- Extensive experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with standard concepts and technologies used in CI/CD build, deployment pipelines using Jenkins
- Strong experience in Python and PySpark and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, and Ansible).
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls, Active Directory, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, and databases.
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Basic Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch
Skill: Python, Docker or Ansible , AWS
➢ Experience Building a multi-region highly available auto-scaling infrastructure that optimizes
performance and cost. plan for future infrastructure as well as Maintain & optimize existing
➢ Conceptualize, architect and build automated deployment pipelines in a CI/CD environment like
➢ Conceptualize, architect and build a containerized infrastructure using Docker,Mesosphere or
similar SaaS platforms.
Work with developers to institute systems, policies and workflows which allow for rollback of
deployments Triage release of applications to production environment on a daily basis.
➢ Interface with developers and triage SQL queries that need to be executed inproduction
➢ Maintain 24/7 on-call rotation to respond and support troubleshooting of issues in production.
➢ Assist the developers and on calls for other teams with post mortem, follow up and review of
issues affecting production availability.
➢ Establishing and enforcing systems monitoring tools and standards
➢ Establishing and enforcing Risk Assessment policies and standards
➢ Establishing and enforcing Escalation policies and standards