We are a boutique IT services & solutions firm headquartered in the Bay Area with offices in India. Our offering includes custom-configured hybrid cloud solutions backed by our managed services. We combine best in class DevOps and IT infrastructure management practices, to manage our clients Hybrid Cloud Environments.
In addition, we build and deploy our private cloud solutions using Open stack to provide our clients with a secure, cost effective and scale able Hybrid Cloud solution. We work with start-ups as well as enterprise clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Engineer to work on exciting projects and have an opportunity to expand their knowledge working on adjacent technologies as well.
Must have skills
• Provisioning skills on IaaS cloud computing for platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP.
• Strong working experience in AWS space with various AWS services and implementations (i.e. VPCs, SES, EC2, S3, Route 53, Cloud Front, etc.)
• Ability to design solutions based on client requirements.
• Some experience with various network LAN/WAN appliances like (Cisco routers and ASA systems, Barracuda, Meraki, SilverPeak, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.)
• Understanding of networked storage like (NFS / SMB / iSCSI / Storage GW / Windows Offline)
• Linux / Windows server installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security, and administration.
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol & internet technologies.
• Passion for innovation and problem solving, in a start-up environment.
• Good communication skills.
Good to have
• Remote Monitoring & Management.
• Familiarity with Kubernetes and Containers.
• Exposure to DevOps automation scripts & experience with tools like Git, bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Chef or Puppet will be a plus.
• Architect / Practitioner certification from OEM with hands-on capabilities.
What you will be working on
• Trouble shoot and handle L2/ L3 tickets.
• Design and architect Enterprise Cloud systems and services.
• Design, Build and Maintain environments primarily in AWS using EC2, S3/Storage, CloudFront, VPC, ELB, Auto Scaling, Direct Connect, Route53, Firewall, etc.
• Build and deploy in GCP/ Azure as needed.
• Architect cloud solutions keeping performance, cost and BCP considerations in mind.
• Plan cloud migration projects as needed.
• Collaborate & work as part of a cohesive team.
• Help build our private cloud offering on Open stack.
What will you do?
- Act as senior level escalation point for technical remediation of incidents and service requests.
- Work as L2 resource in AWS Cloud infrastructure and system administration team providing technical support and resolving issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced which could be related to external interfaces, networking, application and Ubuntu configuration, IIS Configuration, Linux Servers etc.
- Resolving urgent and immediate requests by support team in a vibrant and demanding environment.
- Test upgrades and patches from development team prior to client rollout
- Document the Interface testing and other details, update and complete all handovers.
- Coordinate directly with on-site IT, vendors, off-site helpdesks over email or phone calls to complete technical assignments.
- Do audit of new implemented properties for initial few weeks and identify the repeated issues reported by property.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- Strong Linux and Windows Administration skills
- In depth knowledge of the windows servers & Linux servers.
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud Infrastructure, Networking, Firewall, Infrastructure, SQL and IIS Configuration, Ubuntu Configurations and MySQL.
- Working knowledge of interfaces and integrations of systems.
- Enhanced troubleshooting skills.
- Possess a good understanding of Internet based technologies including DNS, Security, IP Routing,- SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Email Routing, etc.
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian Logistics services market.
With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5,00,000+ Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round RTP Global with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors included Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Cofounders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook
We are looking for a Principal DevOps Engineer who would will be working on handling our infrastructure and work with team to ensure zero downtime. Candidate will be reporting directly to CTO / VP Engineering.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works independently without any supervision
- Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience in deploying for highly complex, distributed transaction processing
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the
- As a component owner, where the component impacts across multiple platforms (5-10- member team), work with customers to obtain their requirements, and deliver the end to end
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience as a Devops Should have managed a DevOps Team.
- Experience with Golang cycle is a plus
- At least one End to End CI/CD Implementation experience
- Excellent Problem Solving and Debugging skills in DevOps area
- Good understanding of Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Hands-on Build/Package tool experience
- Experience with AWS services Glue, Athena, Lambda, EC2, RDS, EKS/ECS, ALB, VPC, SSM, Route 53
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipeline for Glue jobs, Athena, Lambda functions
- Experience architecting interaction with services and application deployments on AWS
- Experience with Groovy and writing Jenkinsfile
- Experience with repository management, code scanning/linting, secure scanning tools
- Experience with deployments and application configuration on Kubernetes
- Experience with microservice orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift, HashiCorp Nomad)
- Experience with time-series and document databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
- Experience with message buses (e.g. Apache Kafka, NATS)
- Experience with key-value stores and service discovery mechanisms (e.g. Redis, HashiCorp Consul, etcd)
Kindly visit our instagram to know abous us - https://instagram.com/lifeatvahak
Hammoq is an exponentially growing Startup in US and UK.
Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
Desired Skills & Experiences
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Understanding of system administration in Linux environments
Strong knowledge of configuration management tools
Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI
Strong communication and documentation skills
An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
In PM's Words
Bash scripting, Containerd(or docker), Linux Operating system basics, kubernetes, git, Jenkins ( or any pipeline management), GCP ( or idea on any cloud technology)
Linux is major..most of the people are coming from Windows.. we need Linux.. and if windows is also there it will be added advantage
There is utmost certainilty that you will be working with an amazing team...
- PowerShell Scripting
- Having configured a CI system.
- Understanding on how to introduce a CD process to a CI workflow
- Ability to build projects, run unit tests, run automated test framework within a CI system.
- Use of cloud based platform AWS/Azure
- Familiar with build and teardown infrastructure scripts
- Familiar with ASP.Net Applications and scripting with MS Build
- Windows Server IIS, SQL
Acceldata is creating the Data observability space. We make it possible for data-driven enterprises to effectively monitor, discover, and validate Data platforms at Petabyte scale. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies including Asia's largest telecom company, a unicorn fintech startup of India, and many more. We are lean, hungry, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our Solutions team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism. We provide a flexible, remote-friendly work environment.
We are building software that can provide insights into companies' data operations and allows them to focus on delivering data reliably with speed and effectiveness. Join us in building an industry-leading data observability platform that focuses on ensuring data reliability from every spectrum (compute, data and pipeline) of a cloud or on-premise data platform.
This role will support the customer implementation of a data quality and reliability product. The candidate is expected to install the product in the client environment, manage proof of concepts with prospects, and become a product expert and troubleshoot post installation, production issues. The role will have significant interaction with the client data engineering team and the candidate is expected to have good communication skills.
- 6-7 years experience providing engineering support to data domain/pipelines/data engineers.
- Experience in troubleshooting data issues, analyzing end to end data pipelines and in working with users in resolving issues
- Experience setting up enterprise security solutions including setting up active directories, firewalls, SSL certificates, Kerberos KDC servers, etc.
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Experience working with technologies like S3, Kubernetes experience preferred.
- Databricks/Hadoop/Kafka experience preferred but not required
We are looking for candidates that have experience in development and have performed CI/CD based projects. Should have a good hands-on Jenkins Master-Slave architecture, used AWS native services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline. Should have experience in setting up cross platform CI/CD pipelines which can be across different cloud platforms or on-premise and cloud platform.
- Hands on with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with DevOps services and CloudFormation.
- Experience interacting with customer.
- Excellent communication.
- Hands-on in creating and managing Jenkins job, Groovy scripting.
- Experience in setting up Cloud Agnostic and Cloud Native CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience in Maven.
- Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Powershell, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Docker and Kuberneties with creating docker files.
- Hands on with version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, TFS, BitBucket, etc.
Should have strong working experience with Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure.
Should have strong working experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Rundeck.
Must have experience with configuration management tools like Ansible.
Must have working knowledge on tools like Terraform.
Must be good at Scripting Languages like shell scripting and python.
Should be expertise in DevOps practices and should have demonstrated the ability to apply that knowledge across diverse projects and teams.
Experience with tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, JIRA, gitlab and Jfrog.
Experience in scripting languages like groovy.
Experience with GCP
Summary & Responsibilities:
Write build pipelines and IaaC (ARM templates, terraform or cloud formation).
Develop ansible playbooks to install and configure various products.
Implement Jenkins and Rundeck jobs( and pipelines).
Must be a self-starter and be able to work well in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Work independently and resolve issues with minimal supervision.
Strong desire to learn new technologies and techniques
Strong communication (written / verbal ) skills
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
4+ years of experience in DevOps and AWS.
2+ years of experience in Python, Shell scripting and Azure.
We are looking for self-motivated start-up-oriented DevOps Engineer to extend our backend platform which churns terabytes of data to give unique personalized financial experience to our users.
Location: Bangalore (Remote till pandemic)
Roles & Responsibilities
● Develop and improve instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability, security,
efficiency, and scalability of systems
● Troubleshoot and fix production outages and performance issues.
● Build automation tools for provisioning and managing our cloud infrastructure by
leveraging the GCP and AWS Cloud Services.
● Contribute to enhancing and managing our continuous delivery pipeline
● Automate systems configuration by writing policies and modules for configuration
● Enhance and maintain our logs collection, processing, visualization and alerting
Skills and Requirements
● 2-4 years of professional experience.
● Must have strong automation/scripting skills (python/ruby is a plus).
● In-depth experience deploying and maintaining monitoring, logging and alerting tools.
● Experience with continuous integration and deploy tools (jenkins is a plus) and familiarity with configuration management tools.
● Independent ownership attitude and a track record of taking responsibility for problems
and pushing through to the resolution
**** Looking for People from Typical Fintech / Product Background. CTC + Stock Options
We are having an excellent job opportunity for the position for AWS Infra Architect for one of the reputed Multinational Company at Hyderabad.
Mandate Skills : Please find the below expectations
- We need at-least 3+ years of experience as an Architect in AWS Primary Skills
- Designing, Planning, Implementation , Providing the solutions in Designing the Architecture
- Automation Using Terraform / Powershell /Python
- Should have good experience in Cloud formation Templates
- Experience in Cloudwatch
- Security in AWS
- Strong Linux Administration skills
1. Developing a video player website where students can learn various courses, view e-books, solve tests, etc.
2. Building the product to reach higher scalability
3. Developing software to integrate with internal back-end systems
4. Working on AWS cloud platform
5. Working on Amazon Ec2, Amazon S3 bucket, and Git
6. Working on the implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines using Jenkins (mandatory)
7. Monitoring, troubleshooting, and diagnosing infrastructure systems (excellent knowledge required for the same)
8. Building tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
9. Should have experience in MERN Stack too.