Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Managing Operations of Existing Clinics (Managing a team of Clinic SPOCs)
- Delivering against annual business targets for clinics
- Ensuring high levels of NPS (customer satisfaction)
- Ensuring compliance with new SOPs for clinic operations, commercial processes, ISMS compliance etc
- Auditing coordination and implementation
- Managing Doctor & Staff Performance & Training Reviews
- New Format Clinics - Pre-Launch
- Assisting the senior business team in finalising the clinic concept prior to launch:
- Understanding the customer value proposition and clinic offering
- Detailing out the physical and human infrastructure required to deliver the offering
- Preparing SOPs for clinic teams- customer handling, commercial, inventory, administration, information security etc
- Launch Execution
- Ensuring compliance with execution plan by coordinating with internal (HR, Legal, Procurement, Product) and external stakeholders as necessary
- Assisting in coordinating negotiations and service by key vendors - design, construction, real estate, equipment etc-to ensure timely launch
- Ensuring critical path tasks: location hunting, property finalisation, fitout
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s in science, Tech or commerce, MBA from tier 1/2 college
- Prior experience of managing business and operations for a cluster of at least 10 retail locations in the healthcare, wellness, or lifestyle industries
- Experience of launching new locations, including property hunting and fit-outs (at least 5 units)
- Process and detail-oriented
- Excellent people skills
- Experience in large corporate-run health/ wellness chains (Apollo Health & Lifestyle, Dr Agarwal's, Vasan Eye, Clove Dental etc)
- Interest or prior experience in the use of digital technology to solve consumer problems
- Agile and entrepreneurial
What you will do:
- Understanding KYC and ensuring compliance norms are met for all transactions
- Liaising with external parties to ensure disbursements happen on track, including but not limited to, banking partners, fintech partners
- Driving automation of disbursement automation by contributing to product-tech initiatives
- Ensuring TAT on investment disbursement operations
What you need to have:
- CA, CS; MBA / PGDM
- 3+ yrs of experience in investment/ disbursement operations in the investment-tech/ fin-tech industry.
- Experience in taking ownership and completing & closing transactions end to end.
- Experienced in serving demanding clients within an evolving industry, focused on adherence to global financial regulations and compliance procedures would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to work the hours necessary to meet deliverables.
- A fast-paced, exciting workplace with a cool vision
- Learning Budgets - We love to support our employees’ efforts to learn, grow, and improve
- Competitive compensation and healthcare
- Health insurance
- Being a top 20 team member in a high growth startup, with room to scale exponentially as we grow
- Equity stock options
- Paid casual off/marriage leaves
What you will do:
- Acting as a SPOC for all issues related to partners banks/payment gateways empaneled and following up with them for day-to-day operational concerns
- Relationship management with existing as well as newly onboarded partners
- Designing of processes and preparing SOPs for the same
- Accountable for identifying process gaps, mitigate and fix the same via process automation
- Defining KPIs for the process and tracking/reporting mechanism for the same
- Defining the quality/evaluation process for delivery of the KPIs
- Mentoring your team members, finding ways to increase the quality, efficacy of processes and implementing best practices across all levels
- Reconciling monthly data and reporting it to respective stakeholders
- Data analysis for understanding the trend and defining process changes/improvements
- Recruiting, training and supervising executives driving the process
- Driving the organization’s processes by remaining legally compliant
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective manner
Desired Candidate Profile
What you must have:
- B.E./B.Tech and MBA from premier college
- Relevant work experience of 4-6 years
- Experience of working with fintech companies or any BFSI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of industry, technology, product trends, latest technologies in the field would be preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Expertise in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Skills required:
- Bias for action: Run pilots and then evaluate/course-correct to scale or reject
- Highly analytical: Trust data to take decisions; have the ability to slice and dice data
- Extreme ownership: Take responsibility for all the good and bad campaigns with a focus on improvement
- Radical candor: Ability to speak your mind respectfully with fearless conviction
- Self-driven: Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills with deep attention to detail
As a Content Operations Specialist at Pratilipi Tamil department, you will be closely working with our Tamil language lead to ensure delighting millions of readers via content curation. You will be the one who gets to decide which content list goes on our App and Website homepage. You will run writing competitions for thousands of authors. You will focus on the health and hygiene of your language by working with our Data science team. You will get to decide which content goes into our social media. In short - you will own a content funnel at Pratilipi Tamil.
We are looking for extraordinarily creative personalities to build great reading experiences for our readers.
What we are looking for in a person:
- You should be really passionate about reading and literature in general. An artist and a reader and a creative soul.
- Strongly self-driven, quick learner, hustler, crazy to work on literature initiatives alone with utmost ownership.
- You should be very good at verbal and written communication skills in Tamil and English.
- You are really creative in Tamil language. You read a lot. You have the skills to find great content out of a pool of contents.
- You are super organized in work. You are a mature adult who can understand priorities of tasks/projects and can sometimes do multitasking with ease.
- You take a very very higher level of ownership and responsibility. You do work accountability.
- You are capable of basic skills of Microsoft Office, G Suite. You write great emails.
- Above all, you are in love with Pratilipi as a platform. You deeply wish to work with our authors. You want to make an impact in the Tamil literature world.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working with Pratilipi’s Online competitions leader in order to run Writing competitions each scale. You will design ideas around writing competitions for writers, You will create drafts, rules, value systems around competitions. You will be in charge of competition results and rewards mechanisms.
- You will take ownership of maintaining categories, home page and banners on Pratilipi website and Application. You will take ownership of creating awesome reading lists for our Tamil readers.
- You will be choosing which story goes in front of readers on our Facebook channel. You will select creatives to engage readers on each story.
- You will be an admin of our large social media page and group, where you will establish communication and customer success.
- You will be working on the health and hygiene of the platform by removing pirated contents, hate speech, explicit contents. You will get to help data teams to better their algorithms for the same.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day content needs of our product managers in order to run different experiments. Your contents would go to millions of readers each day.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work around reader delight at a very large scale.
- Career development on content operations, content writing, working with high growth start-up.
- Work from home.
- Salary up to 20K per month.
- We won’t look for an experience.
- We would take two interviews over the phone and Zoom.
- We will take an unique written test on your skills once you clear the first interview.
- Understand the GST business
- Timely generation of invoices
- Communicate with clients
- Responsible for accounts receivables
- Maintenance of data, Data collation, submission of reports as required
- Coordinate with support team/domain team
Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication
- 2+ years’ experience in an operations management position
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Msg91 is expanding globally and to help us in doing that we need someone who can help us handle our International Vendors and processes around them.
Purpose of this role:
Strategic Decisions and Executions, optimizing Operations and Processes, managing Domestic and International Vendors.
- Administering vendor management processes and incorporating best practices like data management and vendor performance etc.
- Automation ideas in the current process and implementing in vendor and operation management processes.
- Finding repeated issues, tracking support tickets related to vendor issues and helping our team in getting timely resolutions.
- Keep up with international rules and regulations, in turn making a smooth process for our international business.
- Identification of operational issues that may affect delivery of services and creation of solutions to promptly address those problems.
- Creation of operational documentation like helpdocs, videos, FAQs, quotations, API documentation.
- Involvement in multiple departments and help them improve processes and other things.
- Bring ingenious thoughts and ideas to add value in project MSG91 as a whole.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.
- An open and participatory style that encourages creativity, cooperation and sharing of information across different departments.
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced working environment.
- Demonstrated high level of written and oral English communication skills.
- Good computer skills in spreadsheets,excel and word processing.
This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
Position: Operations Manager
Domain: US, Healthcare
Roles & Responsibility
- You will be responsible for handling multiple processes and LOBs.
- Duties may include, taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of leads or others, strategize and drive leads to execute procedures on work received, to estimate time on new jobs received, to check accuracy/quality of classification done, to ensure records are maintained accurately, and to ensure utilization (or related metrics) of team is high.
- As an operations manager, you would be responsible for managing a team of associates and would have Leads reporting into you.
- Work with various teams to formulate strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies.
- Work with internal teams to develop creative and best-in-class compliance business processes that can scale up.
Leverage data to continuously improve.
- Link all the programs to business metrics and build solutions keeping that in mind.
- Scale-up team by proper budgeting and co-owning the budget.
- Attract talent and make right hiring decisions, Onboarding and continuous development of the team and maintain a high delivery bar.
- Deliver business goals for processes handled.
- Operational goals for respective business functions measured under Cycle Time/ Productivity/ Quality/ Cost metrics.
- Mentor and guide lead / Process Expert to manage quality, to improve process efficiency, to minimize variation, and to conceptualize, design & deliver training to the team.
- Co-owner in the process of budget planning.
- Directly managed 5 to 6 process leaders, deputy managers and thus indirectly managed at least 200 plus people organization.
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous, dynamic & 'internet-speed' environment with tight deadlines, Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience Possess exceptional skills in data manipulation and analysis
Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Be a self-starter
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Experience in business process improvement
Experience & Education Qualification:
- Existing Experience as a Sr. Operations Manager is a plus.
- Experience in handling multiple processes and LOBs simultaneously is a plus.
- Graduation is a must.
- MBA is a plus.
- Fixed shift 7:30pm - 4:30am
- Fixed weekend off.
- No transportation
Looking forward to your response.
Sushmita Gaikwad | HR Executive
1. Read and understand prescriptions provided by Doctors to Patients.
2. Understanding the varied range of medicines.
3. Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians workflow; verifying their preparation and labeling.
4. Cross-check the issuing medicines with the bill with regard to patient name, item name, quantity, expiry and acknowledge the bill Customer Service.
5. Handle cash in billing counter as and when required.
6.To prepare bills in computer and collect the cash Cold Chain Management
7. It should be flexible and multi-tasking.
Only female candidates required.
Bpharma and Mpharma