The founder is a Finance Post Graduate who quit his glittering Investment Banking career to embark on this journey of helping out our future generation in selecting the right career option based on various aspects. They have already connected to a million students and plan to reach 10 million by 2022.
What you will do:
- Being responsible for complete P&L of the business vertical/s under him/her and enabling it to grow multi-fold
- Implementing and improving the go-to-market strategy
- Developing short and long-term strategies and goals for the Sales and Marketing Functions
- Being a key member of the senior management team resulting in stakeholder management
- Driving & owning P&L, Business Growth, Digital Marketing Growth, Revenue Generation, Bottom-line and Top line growth and increasing market share
- Jointly working with the senior management to chalk out a growth strategy and business plan for the company to meet its vision and goals
- Building out a robust sales and business development strategy for the company
- Nurturing the right partnerships and building the eco-system for the company that enables greater visibility in the market
- Overseeing change initiatives with comprehensive planning and smooth execution
- Creating a culture of metrics-driven accountability that is balanced effectively with client and student centricity
- Driving the Business Unit's annual strategy, budget, and planning exercises
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 10+ years and above experience (preferably an ex-entrepreneur in the EdTech domain)
- Experience in Scaling up Business from #0to1 to #1to10
- Expertise in setting up B2C and various other sales and marketing processes
- Strong exposure in Digital Marketing (including Performance / Product Marketing)
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to form relationships and build networks
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams and work
- As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company.
- Develop and oversee implementation of strategy for paid social media channels(ie. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google, etc.)
- Accountable for managing and optimizing budgets, trafficking ad campaigns, as well as achieving target KPIs across channels
- Explore opportunities within additional channels like Quora, Reddit, and others
- Perform daily analysis and optimization on campaign performance; prepare and deliver performance reports identifying successes and opportunities for improvement
- Actively test and analyze audiences, advertising creative, multimedia, site pages, landing pages, and placement to drive results in line with business goals and objectives
- Plan, develop and implement comprehensive paid media strategies that speak to users where they are in their journey on social channels; ranging from new customer acquisition to retention
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating dedicated team members, helping to support campaign management and optimization
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to generate advertising assets including video, graphics, ad copy, and landing page
- Maintain active relationships with Facebook + Google account representatives
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, focusing on how these changes can be leveraged to drive material account improvements
- As a member of the growth team, the ideal candidate will be highly data-driven, process-driven, and have strong expertise in growth through performance marketing.
- The core objective of the role is to grow users and partners through meticulous management of the paid search marketing budget.
- The candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- The usual work includes running performance ad campaigns, optimizing the campaign's conversions, email automation, drip campaigns, monitoring improving SEO, increasing social media followers, user persona building, driving activations, and acquisitions.
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
*Develop a digital marketing plan suitable for your organization, and then implement said plan.
* Experienced in team handling is a must.
* Managing team of SEO, Content Writer, Graphics Designer, WordPress Developer, Lead/Demand Generation, BDE.
- Develop and execute Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyse performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
Post: E-Commerce Executive – Amazon & Ebay
Location: GIDC Gate No.4, Naroda-Ahmedabad
We are looking for a Specialist who can post advertisements, run campaigns, and can held our seller accounts.
Our company is looking for an E-Commerce Executive to join our online marketing and sales team. Our ideal applicant is organised enough to manage our online inventory and creative enough to help design social media campaigns to increase our digital sales. You will optimise our campaigns using marketing and SEO strategies and measure how much they increase web traffic by using analytics tools. While we prefer applicants who have a bachelor’s degree, it is more important that you have some experience managing a digital store or inventory of products.
E-CommerceExecutive Duties and Responsibilities
Manage our online inventory
Develop campaigns to increase digital sales
Optimise paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools
Help manage our online marketing presence, including on social media platforms
Monitor changes in website traffic or increases in sales
Assist with forming our company’s overall digital marketing strategy
E-Commerce Executive Requirements and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in marketing (preferred)
Experience managing digital product inventory
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities, In app, SMS and Email notifications & other digital campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns & activities
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies & high frequency scenario
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Analyse existing products and plan growth and improvement strategy
- Manage campaign timelines and deliverables
- Document best practices and seek out opportunities to improve existing processes
- Create reports and build reporting requirements for data management and analytics
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
- MBA in Marketing will be preferred
- Min 2-5 years of experience in Digital operations role
- Solid MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Strong project and product management expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively organize, analyze, and present data with solutions.
MBP - AMER
Looking for a Marketing Allrounder to improve Searce’s brand presence in US
What are we looking for?
- Natural creativity: The best marketers are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
What we are not looking for :D
- Not a CAVEr: You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
- Say no to HiPPO: At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- T-shaped skill set: To take it further, in an ideal world, we are not just looking for someone with experience managing projects and people. We are also looking for a T-shaped marketer – someone with a diverse skill set that spans all disciplines relevant to “Searce”, alongside a deep knowledge of one key area.
- Leverage Searce’s thought leadership on Cloud Consulting, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence to drive content marketing and earn mindshare, through LinkedIn, Twitter, and Medium Blog.
- Collaborating with third party agencies and publications to publish customer tech stories, and interviews, in the form of compelling content to increase brand awareness.
- Creating content like whitepapers, case studies, newsletters and e-books with agencies and gate them for lead generation.
- Leverage content assets (mentioned in previous sentence) which results in asset downloads in exchange of their contact information, thereby helping lead generation.
- Utilize Paid media to showcase the benefits and the various services present on Google Cloud and also the expertise Searce has on modernizing infrastructure, while ensuring healthy ROI on Paid Media investment.
- Conduct digital events and customer chat sessions on Infra modernization, Data Analytics and Application Modernization for driving awareness and interests.
- Conduct Customer Fireside chat events to nurture existing customer base as well as to acquire new accounts.
- Conduct sessions with Searce's customers to discuss their migration journey to Google Cloud and also highlight how GCP enabled them to save cost and modernize their infrastructure, to generate testimonials for existing and new customers.
- Conduct 1:1 curated workshops to address different workload specific challenges like DevOps Automation, VMWare Migration, Data warehouse to generate pipe.
- Conceptualize and execute email campaigns to send out educational content and benefits of Searce’s various product lines to CXOs of target organizations.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and prefer an MBA or Masters in Marketing.
- Or else, did you leverage marketing to help your friend’s business scale up while in High School. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a marketing mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 2-4 years of successful Marketing experience in B2B or SaaS organizations working in a hands-on, fast-paced, creative entrepreneurial environment.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Experienced in advising product teams about potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
- Experience in the global marketplace is a plus.
- Hands-on experience working with marketing tools and systems would be a plus (HubSpot, Salesforce). Experience with Microsoft PowerBI would be a major plus.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
Sector : Financial services business
Work location : Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1. Head the marketing function for the retail and digital business of the company across 7 georaphies driving vision, strategy, growth and execution.
2. Manage budget & resource utilization to ensure ongoing operations within established budget, productivity & efficiency standards.
3. Lead and devise the customer lifecycle strategy that includes branding, awareness, conversions, product adoption and increasing engagement leading to usage & retention and brand advocacy.
4. Responsible for creating and delivering the annual revenue, volume & customer targets and generating, measuring and reporting ROIs from all marketing activities.
5. Overlook the development of innovative marketing strategies and ways to communicate.
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives