- Understanding learner’s career-related aspirations, concerns, and uncertainties throughout the consultation process
- Reviewing a learner's personal and educational background and how these might influence their prospective job-related choices
- Explain the gaps if any, between Aspiration Vs Ability of potential learners
- Informing learners about potential shortcomings in their skill sets and devising strategies to remedy these through appropriate learning solutions
- Proposing career-related options that are based on your insights about market, employability, career, salaries and growth.
- Walking learners through the process of compiling and restructuring their options and taking the best decision for themselves
- Guiding learners through the completion of aptitude, personality, and other related tests.
- Scoring learner’s responses to the tests and other questions, and discussing with them about the results of these.To efficiently carry out your daily responsibility, as a Career Counselor, you will,
- Constantly research and analyze current employment trends in IT industry
- Constantly research and analyze current market trends in emerging technologies
- Adhere to process specifications as guided by your supervisor and training team
- Comply with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Manage your performance to achieve your committed goals
- Develop positive working relationship with all colleagues - management, supervisors, co-counsellors, all support team members
You are a good fit for this role, if you can/have,
- Demonstrate history of performance through target achievements
- Track record of meeting targets & commitments
- Displaying excellent judgement & interpersonal skills
- Showcase your knowledge about ever-changing trends across all dominant industries
- Demonstrate Resilience and emotional balance
- Top-notch investigative, assessment, and communication skills
- Self-learner and invested in self-development
- Hobbies that wake you up early even on week-offs
We are hiring for MBA Marketing Freshers/experienced with Engineering graduates from Electrical, Mechanical OR Electronics stream to work with our Product Management team.
- Primary role will be helping our customers to understand product requirement for software, and Electronics products.
- It will also involves creating technical specifications and product description for online presentation.
You will get to work on new and disruptive technologies as how to commercialise the products and to fetch business in th services sector too.
Intermediate MS Office/Internet.
Good research and logical skills.
Good Communication Skills
Ready to travel extensively
Job Location : Hyderabad
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. The company is amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2018), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
We are looking for high-performing Sales Development Representatives for our sales team. Selected candidates will be working directly with our sales lead.
- 1+ years of experience in a sales development role in B2B product companies
- Experience in pitching SaaS products in the US or Europe is a must
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Do rigorous research on companies, and build an effective sales pipeline
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent with written communication
- Great articulation & ability to explain with brevity
- Be the face of Astra and pitch the company and our products to the prospects
- Excellent listening, negotiation & presentation skills
- Understanding of cybersecurity preferred
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, cold emails, social messaging to generate demos
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales development targets
- Report to the Sales Development Leader on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
We are passionate about what we do and are looking for really smart people to join our team. This will be a remote role & you can work from wherever you wish. We can guarantee a ton of growth & learning if you can guarantee high agency. If you are looking to grow in a fast-growing company and thrive in an atmosphere that encourages creativity, hard work, mistakes, and learning, we'd love to speak with you!
Organization Name: Agami Realty
Position Name: Tele Caller
Job Location: Boisar
Experience: 0 to 1 year
No of openings: 4
Nature of job: Permanent
Monthly Salary: Rs8,000 to Rs10,000
Female Candidates from Palghar, Boisar, Vangaon and Dahanu preferred
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
Providing details about ongoing and upcoming real estate development projects
Explaining about the importance of owning a house & benefits of Real Estate Investments
Replying to the queries of the potential customers
Persuade prospects for a site visit
Convince customers to book the apartment and collect the token amount
Good knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Excellent communication skills
Must Have Requirements
1. Fluency In English And Tamil.
2. Sales Experience In Selling To Industries, Small And Medium Businesses In Industrial Areas Dealing Involved In - Manufacturing, Garments, Pharma Etc
3. Experience In Working With Channel Partners And Agents.
Nice To Have Requirements - B2B Sales In Financial Services, Insurance, Software Etc.
Designation: Process associate/ Snr. Process Associate/ CCE/ Web consultant/ website sales executive.
Process: Outbound voice (Website Selling)
Shift: US Shift (Night)/ UK, Australia shift(Morning)
• Candidate should have good presentation, customer service and convincing skills.
• Experienced web consultant preferred(Prior experience in International website campaign)
• Freshers can also apply.
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent conversational and customer service skills.
• Candidate will be responsible for handling outbound calls.
Aryston web solution.
Skills and Experience :
- 1-4 years experience overall.
- At least 1 year of experience in inside sales.
- Looking for Hard Core Inside Sales and not Looking for someone who has worked on lead generation work or upselling.
- Preferred Candidates are from Ed-Tech Industry with K-12+ segment dealing only.
About Intugine Technologies:
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based IoT company started in 2013 within the walls of IIT Kharagpur. The company launched itself with a smart ring called Nimble. The company now aims to revolutionize the logistics sector of India, which is still at its nascent stage as compared to its foreign counterparts. Intugine Technologies is already leaving an impact in the logistics sector by working with flourishing start-ups like Flipkart, big enterprises like Philips, and 3PL companies like Mahindra Logistics.
Our team comprises of ambitious, reliable, and witty people who love to play around; while getting the job done. We are looking for smart and adventurous people who relish an opportunity to solve intricate problems. If you want to make an impact with your work, then Intugine is the right place for you.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives as you will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in the company.
- Maintain and expand the Company's database of prospects within the assigned territory.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and brief the sales manager.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Following up on sales inquiries from customers.
- Account management when required for existing customers.
- Proven lead generation experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
What can you expect at Intugine?
A young team of like-minded, intellectually curious colleagues working together in a high paced learning environment with a flat hierarchy. An open environment where there would be continuous mentorship to help you achieve your peak potential.
Professionals should have a good fluency in Kannada / Malayalam ( Vocal Skills )
Advising students & parents with concern to different career opportunities post 12th grade & graduation, helping them to overcome the difficulties & dilemma in opting for the preferred career options.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.