- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Contact university career counsellors and provide informative materials about our Job openings.
- Attending college career fairs, interacting with students and promoting our employer brand
- Developing internship programs and evaluating the performance of new employees.
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews and perform skills assessment tests for junior positions and internships
- Report on recruiting metrics after every careers event, including number of candidates interviewed and hired
- Liaise with team leaders to define hiring needs and design internship programs
- Build and maintain good relationships with universities and other educational institutions
MangoApps is a fast-growing product company looking to scale our engineering team. The ideal recruiting candidate for us would be someone who has a good understanding of the technology landscape with a relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- Work with hiring managers to understand and articulate the ideal candidate profile.
- Use targeted search strategies across different recruiting platforms and sites to create hiring pipeline consisting of both active and passive candidates.
- You will be someone who takes the time to understand the candidates career expectations and articulate MangoApps's business and culture differentiators to candidates. You should be able to explain career possibilities, advantages, and rewards and leverage a consistent, compelling message that conveys the most significant motivators to prospective candidates.
- Develop a keen sense of understanding of MangoApps culture and share proven stories to source, recruit, and/or close candidates.
- You will manage the candidate screening framework, and identify, adopt, and evangelizes best practices and assessment frameworks that ensure effective screening processes and a qualified talent pool.
- Ensure candidates are moving through the hiring process in a timely manner. Scheduling and co-ordinating telephonic and in-person interviews would be a big part of your role.
- Create a positive experience for our hiring managers and candidates, regardless of the outcome.
- Performing reference and background checks .
Skills & Requirements
- An engineering degree with an MBA HR would be ideal.
- At least 2 years of software development / software engineering recruitment experience
- Additional agency/search firm recruiting experience desirable.
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in running weekend recruitment drives is a plus.
- Experience in hiring for fullstack, frontend, java, cloudops, AI profiles on the technology side and Technical Account Manager, Support Engineers and Product Managers on the non-technical side is a huge bonus.
- Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search technique skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
Why Explore a Career at MangoApps?
- You are ready for your next challenge.
- If you're looking to make an impact, MangoApps the place for you. We are a young organization and growing fast.
- We focus on getting things done and know how to have fun while we do them.
- You want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters. We have a team of people who bring creativity, energy and excellence to every engagement.
- The breadth of what we do means exceptional opportunities for learning and development.
- As a group, we are flat and treat everyone the same.
What are we looking for in you?
Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment
Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
GoGetter: Thrive in a startup mentality with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
What Is Working At MangoApps Like?
- Individual initiatives, accountability, and driving outcomes are the key to success.
- Work, performance, and results are real sources of happiness.
- Teamwork is celebrated.
- Your career at MangoApps is limited by you and nothing else.
Perks and Benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance for Family (Including Parents)
- Accident Insurance for each employee
- Sponsored Trainings, Courses and Nano Degrees
Experience: 1 - 4 Years
Location: 5th Floor, Gopalan Mall, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar, Bangalore
Working Days: 5
Timing: 9:30am – 6:30pm
2. Impressive Spoken & Written Communication skills
3. Flexible, Creative, Talkative & Traveller
4. Believes in Service as a PASSION.
Self start & Stop Recruitment cycles
Chase, Bother & Convince suitable Talent using tools like Portals, Digital platform, Search, Headhunt & References.
We both are lucky if you know Overseas Recruitment procedure for Middle East/ Europe
Know the Art of search/ filter/ shortlist CVs & Interview Scheduling. And Follow-ups/ Negotiations & Professional Relations.
Analyze/ Assess Candidates Psychology for factors like Integrity, Commitment, Honesty etc.
MS Office Skills for Data Management & Reporting. Must know the difference between Targets & Time pass.
Decision Maker with Fluency in English
Good Convincing & Negotiation Skills
Ready to accept any type of Marketing challenges.
Groyyo is hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist
Groyyo is the world’s first manufacturer-first automation platform, bringing millions of MSMEs across the world together on a single platform, and helping them grow their business. Here, we build technologies to help the manufacturers not just survive in the Internet age, but actively thrive.
Groyyo has raised $40M in its series A round of funding led by Tiger Global. Earlier this year, Groyyo had raised $4.6M in its seed round by Alpha Wave Global. Now Groyyo is on its rocket journey to be the next unicorn of India by 2022 year end.
- Lead the hiring for the engineering and product functions.
- Utilize all conventional and non-conventional sourcing channels such as social-media, skill-specific websites, professional and social networking sites/groups, search engines and possible forums to locate both active and passive candidates; conduct resume mining and research for positions
- Develop hiring plans/strategies with the Engineering and Product Leadership team and execute the same with the help of the team
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for tracking the candidate experience and keep iterating the process to improve the same
- Lead, oversee and develop the members of the recruiting team by determining the recruitment KPI's.
- Support in the campus hiring process for the engineering and product team
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-8 years of experience in Recruitment and Proven experience as a talent acquisition manager and a leader and strategic thinker.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test, etc.)
- Hands-on recruitment experience in social media hiring, Diversity hiring.
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Designation: Technical Recruiter
Location: Indore (M. P.)
Duration : Full time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should have experience of various job portal like Naukri.com, LinkedIn, Monster etc.
- Should have min 6 month - 5 yrs. of experience in in -house / international recruitment.
- Sound understanding of all technology like ROR, React JS, Java, .Net, PHP, Python, Android / Mobile development etc.
- Must be excellent in communication skills oral and written.
- Should have 2 - 7 years of IT Recruitment experience.
- Should have good Oral and written communication skills.
- Should have hands-on experience in handling IT Recruitment Permanent and Contract Staffing.
- Strong in Searching Techniques / Sending Mass Mails / Job Postings etc
- Familiar with IT requirements and Recruitment process.
- Result oriented and ability to build strong professional relationships
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Should have good convincing and negotiable skills.
- Strong team player and pro-active.
- Handling end-to-end recruitment.
- Searching resumes through internal databases, references and external entities like Boolean searches, Mass Mailing through job boards, Job Posting, LinkedIn searches.
- Coordinating the interviews of candidates with the client. Scheduling and Tracking the Shortlisted Candidates for the Interview.
- Responsible for tracking the offered Candidates until Joins the Organization.
- Maintaining the Trackers Reports of the Candidates
1. Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
2. Ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
3.Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
***WORK FROM HOME***
Candidates be anywhere in India having strong experience in UK/EU recruitment, own Laptop/Computer and Internet Connection can apply.
- Atleast 2 years experience in exclusive tech hiring, preferably for product startups.
- Expertise in leveraging the Internet, ATS/CRM applications and sites such as LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, Github to find candidates.
- You should be a pro at X-Ray searches and complicated Boolean search strings.
- Ability to devise innovative ways of sourcing candidates who are generally not available to most on the internet.
At Talenticate, you will get to partner with high growth Product Startups, as you use your recruiting skills to help them identify the right people for their team.
It’s not going to be easy – EASY doesn’t EXCITE us!
You will need to use your full understanding of: technologies, human psychology, and product startup culture to zero-in on just the right person for every mandate that you handle.
You will not be in the business of just “placing candidates”, your work would involve “networking and building relationships” with talented and smart people in the tech industry.
Hiring For Recruitment Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
Team handling and Client retention profile.
Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals
Research into competitors and market place
Strategizing and designing a recruitment process.
Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources
Create a candidate persona for each open position
Follow-up references and check credits
Present shortlisted candidates
Present detailed candidate profile summaries
Build long-term client relationships
Research and develop recruiting leads
Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy
You will lead a team of specialists in the areas of talent acquisition, manpower planning and budgeting. You will manage manpower planning in accordance to expansion requirements and provide strategic advice on talent acquisition and workforce management.
1. Should have experience in Delivery, Client Interaction and Team Handling.
2. Preferably should have experience working on Direct Clients and Implementation Partners.
3. Good to have: knowledge of US Tax terms (1099, C2C, W2)/Also should have experience working on Job Portals (Naukri, Dice, Monster,…etc)
4. Should have excellent communication skills.
5. Should be proactive and ensure to revert / submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submittals to meet sharp deadlines of submittals for each requisition. (Plan & execute the client deliverables).
6. Making use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals.
7. Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
8. Should be well versed with various visas.
9. Should be an expert in full recruitment life cycle.
1. Lead an experienced team of Recruiters to support the hiring demand of our rapidly growing businesses and deliver annual hiring plan and target
2. Manage team performance and hire and develop the best
3. Collaborate with customers and peers to drive hiring initiatives and experiments
4. Provide recruiting leadership and consultancy in participating business/HR projects
5. Optimize operational process flows and identify ways to deliver a consistent, scalable, customer obsessed recruitment experience to all stakeholders
6. Drive simplification and contribute to increase productivity across the team
7. Drive the best candidate and referee experience, delivering on key internal SLA’s
8. Drive candidate feedback surveys and participate in other recruiting/HR initiatives to provide the best recruiting support