Location: Ahmedabad (Work From the Office)
Responsibilities of a Campaign Manager
Responsibilities w.r.t Customer:
Keep the promises made to the customer in terms of deliverables.
Continuous research on Audience and product to ensure an appropriate match and share as well as get insights from the customer
Design a marketing plan and get it approved by the customer
Design and implement the planned campaign to achieve the customer KPI
Negotiate deals with third party publishers as a part of the marketing plan
Implement the campaign by ensuring traffic (Campaign Trafficking )
Analyze the campaign
Report the results to the customer
Deep analysis of the data
Optimize the campaign based on the data
Guide the customer on a technology road map for their requests.
Keeping the floodlight implementation at the correct trigger points to get the data
Keep the customer updated and aware of the progress.
Communicate to keep customer sentiment high
Increase the revenue per customer by giving a marketing plan which they accept.
Providing marketing plans for new customers to the Customer Development team for business development
Designing Innovative and performing campaigns which lead to increased revenue by the customer.
Stay abreast with the concepts and updates in the core technologies DV 360, Campaign Manager and Google Ads, and GA 360.
Planning & Strategy
Trafficking, Conversion setup
Optimization, Bidding, Budgets, and Targeting
Reporting, Analysis, and insights
The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. We are looking for a Technical SEO Manager to leverage content and support our organic channel growth. SEO lies at the heart of our global growth strategy over the next few years. You'll be the point person for our SEO. Period. You'll be primarily responsible for fulfilling full spectrum SEO tasks and strategies from on-page, technical to off-site to conversion rate optimization strategies and link building.
- Own technical site audits for primary and secondary websites.
Analyze website traffic data, linking structures, crawl budget, index coverage, and content to be able to make smart recommendations to increase website traffic, and conversion rates.
- Owning tactics that help grow the organic channel, data analysis and forecasting of
- Analyze and report on SEO performance, owning weekly, monthly, and quarterly
reporting, and ad hoc analyses for tests and optimizations.
- Top-down keyword research and content gap analysis.
- Automate repetitive tasks, audits, processes wherever possible.
- Ensure pro-SEO-decisions are embedded within all aspects of our businesses.
Analyze points of failure and suggest optimisations to underlying processes used
by different teams to solve for them.
- Work closely with all facets of the organisation including product management,
engineering, and creative design to drive decision making for organic search
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, the competitive landscape, and SEO strategies
to ensure we nurture best-in-class, value-add opportunities.
- Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 6
months over the next 2 years.
We are looking for
- Minimum 3 years of Technical SEO experience with a proven track record with
improving organic rankings for eCommerce or related B2C businesses.
- Good technical understanding of website usability, server logs, structured data, XML
sitemaps, website performance, and indexation issues
- Functional knowledge of python or app scripts.
- Proficient in crawl management including log file analysis, Screaming Frog, Custom
- Proficient with data analysis & web analytics
- Prior knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge and ability to hand-code or understand valid semantic HTML, CSS and
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization ) and SMO (Social Media Optimization).
- Knowledge of SEO/SMO trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engine algorithms as they change.
- Knowledge and understanding of current search engine algorithms/methods. Suggesting on-site changes to make the website more SEO compliant.
- Keyword research, analysis implementation into content and other aspects of the website.
- Must have knowledge of On-page/Off-page site analysis SEO Works.
- Content Analysis, both ours and competitors.
- Must have Knowledge of Content writing Link acquisition.
- Good command over verbal written English.
- Handling social media conversations at Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Quora and LinkedIn.
- Plan and execute SEO white-hat tactics and strategies.
- Excellent team player.
- Should be an expert, self-motivated as well as carry out the assignment independently.
- Google Advert
- Creating & Managing Paid Campaigns on Marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Purplle, Myntra, etc
- Plan, create and manage Marketplace ads campaign on Seller central by formulating strategies and road map for successful delivery of PPC campaigns
- Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results
- Understanding of Listing Management, A+ Content, Inventory Management
- Monitor and optimize campaign spending, keyword bids, negative keywords, campaign targeting, and other important account metrics
- Analyse data, look for various patterns, use them to create campaigns and get new users
- Minimum 4 years of exp of strong experience with ecommerce or in a digital marketing agency managing ecommerce brands.
- Proven track record of delivering month-on-month revenue growth keeping marketing budget in line
- Paid digital media and performance marketing across Google, Facebook, Instagram and some exposure to SEO would be bonus
- Good to have exposure of handling budget of upwards of 50L a month
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical thinker with good business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred
• Analyse and Optimize Campaigns weekly.
• Think and implement new Adsets regularly.
• Scale Campaigns.
• Setup Facebook Pixel and set up events in it.
• Setup Google Analytics.
EDUCATION: MBA/PGDM in Marketing, Bachelors in Marketing, or related experience in marketing / Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, SEO, & Social Media content creation and functions in Service Industry. Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the B2B Industry.
Koregaon Park, Pune. Onsite. Full time employment
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
This position will be responsible for Digital Marketing Strategies, managing marketing agencies, managing a team of SM associates, generating organic and paid leads from electronic, social, and digital media. The profile would require to:
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying target market, tracking changes in given metrics to achieve the marketing goals, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and PPC advertising campaigns.
- Collaborates with internal & external teams to create content and SEO strategies and optimize user experience.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google & Facebook.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Search Console Hubspot, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals KPI.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
PERSONALITY & OTHER TRAITS:
- Should be highly up-to-date with changing marketing trends web technology
- Must have good writing skills with attention to details.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing and increase brand awareness.
- Excellent communicator, Smart, Charming, Extrovert, Disciplined, Punctual, Mature & Good team player.
- Good IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook & Presentation.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, word-press website development and constraints.
Social Media Content Creation / SEO / Content Marketing/ B2B Marketing / SEM / Backlinks Building / Campaign Management / Facebook Ads / Google AdWords
Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Automated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- Understanding client’s business objectives and Digital Marketing strategy.
- Strategizing client’s marketing brief & taking decisions for the team to deliver on.
- Creating customized & impactful presentations to showcase performance impact.
- Managing a team of digital marketing strategists and business operations team to drive multiple programs to completion.
- Being on top of industry updates from technology, competition & functionality perspective.
- Managing & prioritizing prospects pipeline – in line with monthly/ quarterly/ yearly goals.
- Helping company grow through performance marketing initiatives for its own core business.
- Working closely with business development & senior analyst teams to provide strategic inputs.
- Leading, mentoring and guiding the account managers in their daily efforts against all client digital campaign work.
- Negotiating contract including renew, upselling and be key contact for any new work discussion.
- Managing the workflow process by prioritizing projects and resources and by working across accounts to ensure proper alignment of resources.
What you need to have:
- 3 plus years of demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships.
- Very strong understanding of Digital Analytics.
- Hands on experience and deep expertise in Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook advertising.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to command respect & drive meetings with CXO level members.
- Superb communication and presentation skills as well as a proven ability to develop well positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing & media with thought leadership around the dynamics of the digital and interactive space, specifically Social, Digital Media, and Search.
- Ability to use alternative analytical approaches to solve digital/ interactive marketing problems.
- Above 80% in class 10th & 12th Maths score.
- BE/ BTech - Should be from Tier 1/Tier 2 college.
Care to sharpen your skillset and use the same to impact millions of people living in our cities? Aspiring for an entry into the vibrant startup world of Bangalore?
Here is one chance: Growth Hacker @ Woolly Farms
condidate should be excellent in writing english content