About Phide Technology
- 3 to 7 years experience in responsive web development using Angular 7, Angular 8+, the more recent version the better
- Experience in RxJS.
- Preferably also experience in Ionic and developing Ionic Native Mobile Web-apps, or the willingness to learn.
- Good knowledge of HTML 5/CSS/JS on the web.
- Version control using Git.
- Writing well-tested code, familiar with clean coding (SOLID).
- The candidate should have at least one backend skill ( PHP / MySQL / NodeJS / .Net ) and should have worked on at least one project with mentioned skill.
Position: Java Tech Lead
Experience : 7+ Years to 9 Years
Required Skills Set:
l Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, REST API with AWS
- Design and Document the Backend module
- Design and Document security, scaling, performance, feature and user-experience enhancements
- Guide Developers towards delivering the designed solution
- Ensure Developers follow design and coding standards
- Help Architects validate Backend module Requirements against existing and planned Backend Architecture
- Help execute PoC to investigate new technologies
- Adopt open-source tools/frameworks and tested security/scaling practices; share the knowledge with the team
Experience & Skill Fitment:-
- 10+ years of software engineering experience in Cloud/Web technologies, with the most recent 5+ years in architecting & designing the products
- Technical skills: Cloud, Storage, Security, Micro-Services, Compute at Scale, Data workflows
Tools: Redis, Docker
- SaaS skills such as Aurora DB, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, New Relic, Pager Duty, OKTA, SNS, EC2, Fargate are desirable but not mandatory
- Cloud skills: AWS
- High energy and motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching & collaborating
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills, and experience interacting with Senior Management
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 9+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME: Technical Architect
EXPERIENCE : 5+ Years
JOB LOCATION : Madurai
- Experience in Analysing Project feasibility and scalable solution designing.
- Strong Experience in Preparing HLD, LLD & Technical Documentation.
- Good Verbal and Oral Communication skills for Client handling, conducting Technical Meeting , Requirement gatherings & Project Reviews
- Excellent Team handling skills for conducting Internal Meetings, Scrum, Solving Blockages & Delivery date management.
- Experience in variety of Programming like Java, C++, .NET, Nodejs..etc
- Experience in managing Infrastructure like AWS, GCP, AZURE & Knowledge in Packages like Apache, WebSockets, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kafka
- Tech Skills: Micro Service Architecture, REST API, MQ'S, Stream Data, Security Protocols, RDBMS, Nosql, CI/CD, SVN
For more information click here: www.pixelwebsolutions.net
• Have a good understanding of both the AEC/O industry and 3D visualization
• Good knowledge of 3D modeling software such as 3ds MAX, Maya, Rhino, Revit
• Experience with cloud collaboration tools like BIM360, and ACC.
• VR/AR experience is a plus. For example, Unreal with C++ or Unity3d with C#.
• Strong understanding of visual programming plugins: Dynamo, Grasshopper, etc.
• Knowledge of batch rendering and how to set up a render farm
• Have experience in developing tools and scripts to standardize the visualization
workflow and to shorten the timeline by automating redundant tasks.
• Draft up wireframe quickly before proceeding with the production
As a Tech Lead you will be entrusted to spearhead projects and product development.
● You will create solutions using cutting edge technologies and best practices
● You will engage with other leaders and make technical decisions regarding
the solution and it’s business
● You will identify your audience and and explain a complex problem in
layman's terms or with technical details
● You will have a strong presence at ground level working on and
overlooking programming, integration, and testing of software systems
● You will strategize optimum technical solution among all possible to solve
the existing business problem
● Conduct inhouse academies to upscale technical expertise within the team.
Moreover, technical support needs to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
Identifying hardware and software solutions.
Troubleshooting technical issues.
Diagnosing and repairing faults.
Resolving network issues.
Installing and configuring hardware and software.
Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
Managing multiple cases at one time.
Testing and evaluating new technologies.
Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Technical Support Requirements:
Degree/Diploma in computer science or information technology.
Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Good written and verbal communication.
- Strong technical skills on UiPath, and end to end UiPath offerings
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands on experience with RE-framework.
- Excellent communication skill is a must
- Basic programming/Scripting knowledge on VBA/VB/java/C# script is must
- Knowledge in cognitive automation with OCR tools, AI/ML skills is a plus.
- Excellent software development background with any of the following (C#, C++, Java, .NET) is a plus
- Experience working on other RPA tools/vendors is a plus
- Experience in the field of Bot development
- UiPath RPA developer advanced certificate must.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on development experience
- Experience with VoIP based technologies based on SIP protocol.
- Solid C, C++ experience, Python
- Experience in developing multi-threaded and client server application
- Experience in Linux/Unix environment
- Experience/Knowledge in at least three of the following technical areas is also required:
- Object oriented design and methodologies
- Experience developing cloud-based services (e.g. SaaS, PaaS)
- Knowledge and development background in web services, or web based technologies using REST.
- Experience with highly available/redundant softwer.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities.
- Knowledge of software development methodology, build tools and product life cycle; experience in agile development is a plus.
- Excellent team skill, can-do attitude, focus on quality.
Senior Cloud Service DBA
Department & Team
Senior DBA – Team Lead
This role will be a mix of project, BAU and innovation and will encompass typical database administration duties that you may expect in a large-scale telecommunications environment: performance tuning, replication, database design, backups, high availability, encryption, security, configuration etc.
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Infrastructure Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
4. Cloud Architect Team – Delivering future strategy, ongoing cloud performance optimisation.
The DBA function forms part of Client’s Tier 3 support function and works closely with the internal NOC, Service Desk, Infrastructure, IP Networks and Cloud Architect teams. To enable the business in achieving its stated objectives by assisting the other technology teams to achieve world-class benchmarks of customer service and support.
To highlight, a key requirement of the role will be involvement in defining our future strategy around database modernisation in the cloud.
· Involved in new solutions design discussions and to recommend suitable, secure, performance optimised database offerings based on business requirements
· Ensure all databases in the AWS and Azure are configured for performance, scale and high availability where required
· Take responsibility of modernisation of Clients database estate in the cloud, leveraging open source technologies and cloud native hosting platforms
· Drive innovation by constantly reviewing latest public cloud platform database service releases such as Babelfish in AWS to fast track adoption of native services
· Ensure security considerations are at the forefront when designing and managing database solutions
· Optimise query performance
· Ensure all key databases have deep insight monitoring enabled to enable improved capabilities around fault detection
· Perform regular database maintenance when required and ensure databases are backed up according to agreed RTO / RPO information
· Maintenance work to be planned meticulously to minimise/eradicate self-inflicted P1 outages
· Monitoring database costs regularly and identify strategies to minimize cost as part of internal FinOps practices
· Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
· Provisioning, deployment, monitoring cloud environment using automation tools like Terraform
Skills & Experience:
· SQL Server Database Administration - REQUIRED
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – Highly Desirable
· AWS Certified Database Specialty – REQUIRED
· Azure Database Administrator Associate – Highly Desirable
Skills & Experience:
· Ideal candidate has been supporting traditional server based relational databases for over 8 years who then transitioned into AWS and Azure public cloud for the last 5 years
· SQL Server / MSSQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2017 / 2019 (including Always-On and Analysis Services)
· Postgres / MYSQL as standalone and managed service platforms
· Strong database migration experience (Particularly MSSQL to open source and leveraging AWS native platforms including RDS, Athena, Aurora)
· Extensive AWS experience in a commercial environment, architecting database best practices
· Strong experience supporting AWS / Azure based datalake/data warehouse environments. Required to support internal BI teams
· Solid experience and understanding which workloads are best suitable for which specific database platforms in AWS and Azure
· Extensive experience and understanding of database security, including appropriate encryption and authentication best practices
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
· Good knowledge of Azure cloud database services
· Any working experience around non-relational databases (internally hosted or managed service such as DynamoDB in AWS will be favoured)
· Good working knowledge of Windows and Linux Server Operating Systems
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share and communicate your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results-oriented; make things happen; “can-do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and a global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud database solutions
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight
· Help creates an effective team
· Continuous improvement
- Should have good strong knowledge in ASP.NET MVC 3.0 and above
- 3+ Years Of Experience in .Net Framework, C#, WCF, ASP.Net, MYSQL, SQL Server 2005/ 2008.
- 2+ Years Of Hands-on Experience on MVC
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Object Oriented Design, with experience working in high transactional applications.
- Have strong concepts of OOPS.
- Experience with Cloud computing (AWS Amazon Web Services/Windows Azure) will be an added advantage
- Practical experience with Agile methodologies